this morning @ 6.30 AM!!! got woken by a bunch of Christian Tards parading outside my

Car Key Boi

Well-known member
396 8
house

must have been at least a thousand of them, all of them burning candles and sh!t, reciting prayers blah blah blah

now THAT i didn't mind. If people wanna march outside my house holding candles and saying prayers, fine - no problem whatsoever

but that wasn't enough for this lot, they had to have a F***ING BAND accompanying them and it was LOUD and i mean REALLY LOUD! and once again, IT WAS SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING!!

so there i was, standing on my balcony, still hung over from the previous night's partying, looking down on this debacle, semi nekkid, thinking "f** this sh!t! if they wanna wake up the neigborhood with loud muzic first thing in the morning, two can play that game, this is war!"

so i throw on some pants and go downstairs to my ride and i open ALL the doors and turn the volume on the ICE to MAX

check this out, instead of the expected hardcore sexist hip hop bellowing out from the Benz, i get Norah Jones (what is it with that chick? i don't get her, does she even sing in English???) i click the change button, still no hip hop, instead i get that Chutney sh!t that the wife is rather fond of. I click the change button again, more crap, this time Soca muzic. Obviously my wife has removed all my rap sh!t from the CD changer and replaced it with all her favorites

so, defeated, i lock the Benz and go back upstairs. I grab some coffee and go out on the balcony again to watch the proceedings. By now the band had stopped (for THAT, i did thank God)

just then, i caught two of the marchers watching me. Both of them were hottie indian chicks and i'd say one was about 18/19 and the other was in her early 20s. They laughed, said something to each other, laughed again, then both of them looked up, and both of them gave me a smile and a wave!

"DIGTBK!
" i thought! I smiled back -and it was a BROAD smile, and i returned the wave. It was unbelievable. My mood had done a complete U-turn

moral of the story

ramming religion down someone's throat brings war, whereas smiles from hottie chicks brings joy

-Car Key Boi,
not surprised that Key Biscaine Tard did a no-show at the Nasdaq tennis tourny/ VIP, son, yuo can't afford / DNT
 

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Re: this morning @ 6.30 AM!!! got woken by a bunch of Christian Tards parading outside my

Car Key Boi said:
not surprised that Key Biscaine Tard did a no-show at the Nasdaq tennis tourny/ VIP, son, yuo can't afford / DNT

What makes you think he wasn't one of the hottie indian chicks checking out your potential deviant quotient?

I hear 13 can do some weird tricks with mascara and some high-heels.

Mind you - don't know that he'd stoop to pretending to be a christian...
 

Car Key Boi

Well-known member
396 8
Re: Re: this morning @ 6.30 AM!!! got woken by a bunch of Christian Tards parading outside my

TheBramble said:


What makes you think he wasn't one of the hottie indian chicks checking out your potential deviant quotient?

I hear 13 can do some weird tricks with mascara and some high-heels.

Mind you - don't know that he'd stoop to pretending to be a christian...

the tennis touny ended last week, i'm back in Trinidad

just took a brother-in-law for a spin in my new boat

a fully loaded 54' Eastbay that i moor up in Chaguaramas

my bro-in-law is vexed coz my boat has bow thrusters and his doesn't

he says to me

"yuh don't need bow thrusters on any ting under 100 ft"

i reply

BOATS DON'T "NEED" ITALIAN MARBLE COUNTERTOPS EITHER. NEXT TIME, ACT LIKE YUO KNOW, BRO"

MY BRO-IN-LAW=SO VERY OWNED


- Car Key Boi,
huge Condi Rice fan / D N T
 

dunlop

Member
60 1
could always be worse,could have been a crowd of towel lovers calling the owner of the local chipper,think his name is ala or something.
 

Thirteen

Active member
160 0
dear o dear ckb. dis proovz u live in the dumps.

u see kiddo, where i live, i have big gates out side my villa so these bible bashers cant come near u dig. i then have the atlantic running round the island. witches dont like water u know. get yr self out of the projects kid

as 4 the tennis - i woz there an u know it! i woz the guy who felt sorry 4 u kiddo. dont u remember? i gave u a big tip after u served me an the babes drinks. u r 1 ungrateful tard. that tip will be feedin you an your wife for weeks down at wendys. buy some cds maybe?

by th way - i c from yr www site you got sacked from yr job bean countin'. hahahaha. never mind kiddo - i hear mcdonalds have a few openings. its better than that dumb outfit you were wearin at da tennis kid an its not part time. get your self on the non-farm payroll kiddo.

stop pretendin u oz me as well. u is poor. i iz rich. i dont work. you do. hahaha.

end of.
 

Car Key Boi

Well-known member
396 8
Thirteen said:
dear o dear ckb. dis proovz u live in the dumps.

u see kiddo, where i live, i have big gates out side my villa so these bible bashers cant come near u dig. i then have the atlantic running round the island. witches dont like water u know. get yr self out of the projects kid

as 4 the tennis - i woz there an u know it! i woz the guy who felt sorry 4 u kiddo. dont u remember? i gave u a big tip after u served me an the babes drinks. u r 1 ungrateful tard. that tip will be feedin you an your wife for weeks down at wendys. buy some cds maybe?

by th way - i c from yr www site you got sacked from yr job bean countin'. hahahaha. never mind kiddo - i hear mcdonalds have a few openings. its better than that dumb outfit you were wearin at da tennis kid an its not part time. get your self on the non-farm payroll kiddo.

stop pretendin u oz me as well. u is poor. i iz rich. i dont work. you do. hahaha.

end of.

WHERE'S YUOR BOAT?

DIDN'T THINK SO

YUO DON'T OWNZ

FACT! SMART BOIS WITH DA MADD PAPER MOOR THIER BOATS IN TRINIDAD, NOT FLORIDA

KNOW WHY?

DIDN'T THINK SO

YUO WILL NEXT TIME SO FLORIDA GETS HIT BY A HURRICANE AND ALL THE KEY BISCAINE TARDS ARE CRYING COZ THEIR BOAT IS LOOKIN' LIKE SOMETHIN' TOM HANKS BUILT IN CASTAWAY

DON'T HATE ON THE CKB JUST COZ I'M SURROUNDED BY H2D (HOT TO DAMN) CARIB GURLS AND YUO'RE SURROUNDED BY TYPICAL FATASS FLORIDA WIMMIN

-CAR KEY BOI,
54' EASTBAY, ROLLING STOCK OF BENZ, SILVERADO, LAND ROVER DEFENDER (SOLD THE DELOREAN), CRIBS IN SO CAL, BAY AREA CAL, DADE CO FLA, LONDON UK, VENEZ, AND THE CARIB, DIGTBK!
 

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
I don't Beeeleeeve it!!!

But its so funny
 

JJL3142

Active member
174 0
"...-CAR KEY BOI,
54' EASTBAY, ROLLING STOCK OF BENZ, SILVERADO, LAND ROVER DEFENDER (SOLD THE DELOREAN), CRIBS IN SO CAL, BAY AREA CAL, DADE CO FLA, LONDON UK, VENEZ, AND THE CARIB, DIGTBK!.."

wow with all the cars you must be getting a regular dose of carbonmonoxide :)
 

BBB

Experienced member
1,071 3
Wow.

I'd be impressed if I could understand a word of it!

Why did you sell the Delorian CKB? were you fed up of looking like Doc in Back to The Future??

Were you really the waiter at the Tennis Tournament?

Shall we start a poll? Who has more money - 13 or CarKeyBoi?
 

Thirteen

Active member
160 0
oi ckboi-

do u have bambinos? if so - r u gunna teach em how 2 key karz 2?

why no more keyin reportz on da site? keeps me mirfin when im makin me bucks

ps - dude im sorry for takin da mick earlier. i guess it aint funny bein poor like u. my daily tellz me every day bout her sons. they have no other future than the ghetto in little habana. you is a funny clever dude and i hope you get out of that trinny hole soon.

go key some carz

13
 
Last edited:

Car Key Boi

Well-known member
396 8
BBB said:


Why did you sell the Delorian CKB? were you fed up of looking like Doc in Back to The Future??

TRINIDAD HAS IMPORT RESTRICTIONS ON USED OR PRE-OWNED! AND OLD CARS. RIDES HAVE TO BE FIVE YEARS OLD OR YUONGER

Were you really the waiter at the Tennis Tournament?

HAVE YUO EVER SEEN A WAITER WEARING CUSTOM HAND-MADE ITALIAN SHOES THAT ARE WORTH MORE THAN A KEY BISCAINE OPIE'S LIFE?

ME NEITHER


WORD UP

I'M SURROUNDED BY TONS OF HOT TO DAMN CARIBBEAN CHICKS, SPENDING MORE PAPER IN ONE DAY, THAN WHAT KEY BISCAINE OPIEZ EARN IN 6 MONTHS BEING CLUED TO THEIR TRADING SCREENS 24/7

YES, I WAS BORN WITH MADD PAPER. WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? GIVE IT BACK? WOULD YUO? WOULD ANYONE?

YEAH, RIGHT

DIDN'T THINK SO

- Car Key Boi,
Madd Opie with da madd trust fund / DIGTBK!
 
 
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock