More ownage from Mrs Key Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.

anley

2,730 229
Car Boy is hilarious, I've just been reading his website.

From his FAQ

Question: What the ****'s the matter with you? are you some kind of a**hole?

Answer: Yes

BBB

Experienced member
1,071 3
And of course, the hate mail he receives and posts....

Name: Dan

Comments: Hope your getting your jollies off the morons telling you you're an a**hole. Amazing what some people believe dip$hits with low IQ's do for fun. The public education in California must suck. You managed to get the word "you" correct ohhhhhh say, once in all the pages of sh*t you've got plastered on the internet. Congrats, idiot

lol

ChartMan

Legendary member
5,580 46
I'd hazard a guess that his keyboard is reprogrammed..... or he's got one of those fangled cyrilic/french Keybuods :cheesy: :cheesy:

keano

327 30
Haha..the CK boi has always had me in stitches. I like him. I've never bothereed to look at your site until now though. Yum...i like avril too!! :) CKB..One thing....The 1994 turquoise VW Passat. Did you really get caught keying that car, and the driver just stood there as you finisherd keying in your sentence?? Are people in america all wimps?? rest assured, Keano would have dropped you like a bad habbit...no doubt! But anyways...what do I care? Keep up the funny posting.

Keano

Car Key Boi

396 8
keano said:
Haha..the CK boi has always had me in stitches. I like him. I've never bothereed to look at your site until now though. Yum...i like avril too!! :) CKB..One thing....The 1994 turquoise VW Passat. Did you really get caught keying that car, and the driver just stood there as you finisherd keying in your sentence?? Are people in america all wimps?? rest assured, Keano would have dropped you like a bad habbit...no doubt! But anyways...what do I care? Keep up the funny posting.

Keano

AMERICANS WHO VOTE DEM=WIMPS

CKB=REPUBLICANTARD, NOT A WIMP

CKB=6' 0.5" BUT PLAYS 6' 9", BENCH 300+LBS

D N T

Car Key Boi

396 8
BBB said:
And of course, the hate mail he receives and posts....

Name: Dan

Comments: Hope your getting your jollies off the morons telling you you're an a**hole. Amazing what some people believe dip$hits with low IQ's do for fun. The public education in California must suck. You managed to get the word "you" correct ohhhhhh say, once in all the pages of sh*t you've got plastered on the internet. Congrats, idiot

lol

DAN IS FROM MONTANA

FOLK FROM MONTANA SPEAK WITH A DRAWL

KNOW THIS

PEOPLE WITH DRAWLS=INSTANT 30 POINT IQ DEDUCTION

DAN IS A MORAN

WORSE, DAN IS A MORAN FROM MONTANA

DAN=O W N ED!!!
lol.gif

Car Key Boi

396 8
Thirteen said:
carkeyboi-

dood, i know just how yuo feel. when i gave up smokin' thats when i took 2 yuor hobby m8 and bought myself a swiss tech utility!

now, when ever i need a smoke, i get rid of the stress by taking my swiss tech for a dance on some jubs hood and doors. jeez - yesterday i got this delorean sports car - remember them? i now make it my mission to key delorean cars! I WILL GET EVERY DELOREAN - ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

today i fly to the uk. im gonna see if i can get to work on the plane.

i luv 2 key cars 2!

WORD, KID, WORD

THERE ARE EASIER WAYS TO BECOME AN AMERICAN HERO THAN TRYING TO KEY MY DELOREAN

MIGHT I SUGGEST

1) HAVE A TALL BUILDING FALL ON YUOR HEAD

2) TAKE A WRONG TURN IN IRAQ

3) WRITE OFF A SPACE SHUTTLE

OTHERWISE, 14TH AND MINNA

WORST CHOICE YUO MADE SINCE GOING TO SUPERCUTS

AND DON'T THINK I AIN'T SEEN THE WAY YUO BE LOOKING AT MY BENZ EITHER, SON. E-420 (THE BIG KIDS DON'T PLAY)

MY BENZ HAS BEEN ALL OVER EUROPE...HAVE YUO?

DIDN'T THINK SO
lol.gif

MONEY + POWER = POWER SON. WHY YUO SLUMMIN' KID?

GET YUOR CRED UP, THEN GET YUOR CHEDD UP

UNTIL THEN, GET YUOR MIND OFF MY DELOREAN AND BENZ

- CAR KEY BOI,
INSANE POST MOVES, NOT A GAME YUO CAN WIN, D N T

Thirteen

160 0
quote:MY BENZ HAS BEEN ALL OVER EUROPE...HAVE YUO?

DIDN'T THINK SO

your benz is just like your wife then lol - knows every greasy mechanic the other side of paris lol!

nice jokes dude but i live on key biscane so i dont know what you call slumming but i know worst places like some filthy hole in trinidad. know who you mess with first - i WILL get your jalopy benz too

anley

2,730 229
This thread is now great. I still don't get what's funny about the first part but since then, very funny.

chump

2,212 274
This is just a parochial kind of thing,but I always struggle to take
seriously comments where people use 'flavour' words.

For example "watch out dude I'm heavy with peeps who get in my way".

or

one I recall from a rugby match "do that again and your toast"

another from a car park "do you want a piece of me"

ROFL.....just too much television I think

Cheers

Car Key Boi

396 8
Thirteen said:
quote:MY BENZ HAS BEEN ALL OVER EUROPE...HAVE YUO?

DIDN'T THINK SO

your benz is just like your wife then lol - knows every greasy mechanic the other side of paris lol!

nice jokes dude but i live on key biscane so i dont know what you call slumming but i know worst places like some filthy hole in trinidad. know who you mess with first - i WILL get your jalopy benz too

lol.gif
@ THE KEY BISCANE TARD TRYING TO MEASURE UP TO THE CAR KEY BOI

FOR ONE THING, YUO DON'T OWNZ!

DO YUO OWNZ MADD CRIBS IN ATHERTON, TIBURON, HILLSBOROUGH, PASADENA, AS WELL AS LANGE PARK TRINIDAD AND TOTTERIDGE VILLAGE IN LONDON UK?

DIDN'T THINK SO
lol.gif

AND IF YUO WANNA TEST THE CAR KEY BOI AND FIND OUT HOW TOUGH YUO AREN'T, I WILL BE IN KEY BISCANE, SECOND WEEK OF THE TENNIS

LOOK FOR ME IN VIP, SON

BORROW IT IF YUO HAVE TO

O WN ED!!!
lol.gif

- CAR KEY BOI,
LIKE A NUKE WAITING TO GO OFF / DO NEVER TEST

Thirteen

160 0
dear oh dear. carkeytwat has a raw nerve.

howz yuor wife? i fink shez ok - not fantastik, just ok. (2 b polite) the mechanics agree. one said hed rather stick his nob in swarfegga, but i thought that was unkind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock