Had my first married argument with Mrs Key Boi

I knew I shouldn't have carried on reading this thread, but is was SO funny, I had to.

A little light relief in a business that can can turn awfully humorous if you don't watch out...

Love your style CKB.

ivorm said:
Just for the record :

Been married for 11 years and now right in the middle of a mega agument about whether or not we should buy a 42" Plasma television. (I want one, she doesn't). This could end in the divorce court !!

Hint: - Then better get 2 X 21"...

Ivorm,

i am sorry to say that - anyway its a humorous thread innit? - but if 42 inches get u in such a trouble :) , come to Brasil where I am at the mo - the screen size :) will not be an issue here... :)

Kar Key-

Lovely thread!

I'm gunna make myself very unpopular here- Putting oil in the pasta stops the pasta sticking together. You only need a tiny drop though.

As for the daily! Sack her. There is NO excuse for not checking first. I get SO P!$$ED OFF WITH MY G'F when she chucks stuff out thinking it's rubbish you wouldn't believe it. Why do birds do that eh? Whats wrong with waiting for a bit and asking? If was their house they may have a leg to stand on.

This may sound like a joke to you lot but it aint - I bought some fairly pricey sculptures the other month. Not everyones taste I admit, but I liked them. I put them by the door when I got in, then went straight out again. No need to tell you what she did with them, or thought what they were! All that money gone like that. Cheeky C*w

And they say the markets can lose you money! Try living with a chick!

...ok sorry, looks like the oil in the pasta has been explained.

I must admit though, I did see this being done by delia smith - and the closest she has ever been to Italy is probably Pizza Hut! arf arf!

lads - u need to do yrselves a favour and come to Brasil.... all those concerns of yrs will be gone with the hot brasilian wind.... :)