More ownage from Mrs Key Boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBB said:
And of course, the hate mail he receives and posts....

Name: Dan

Comments: Hope your getting your jollies off the morons telling you you're an a**hole. Amazing what some people believe dip$hits with low IQ's do for fun. The public education in California must suck. You managed to get the word "you" correct ohhhhhh say, once in all the pages of sh*t you've got plastered on the internet. Congrats, idiot

lol

DAN IS FROM MONTANA

FOLK FROM MONTANA SPEAK WITH A DRAWL

KNOW THIS

PEOPLE WITH DRAWLS=INSTANT 30 POINT IQ DEDUCTION

DAN IS A MORAN

WORSE, DAN IS A MORAN FROM MONTANA

DAN=O W N ED!!!
lol.gif

Thirteen said:
carkeyboi-

dood, i know just how yuo feel. when i gave up smokin' thats when i took 2 yuor hobby m8 and bought myself a swiss tech utility!

now, when ever i need a smoke, i get rid of the stress by taking my swiss tech for a dance on some jubs hood and doors. jeez - yesterday i got this delorean sports car - remember them? i now make it my mission to key delorean cars! I WILL GET EVERY DELOREAN - ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

today i fly to the uk. im gonna see if i can get to work on the plane.

i luv 2 key cars 2!

WORD, KID, WORD

THERE ARE EASIER WAYS TO BECOME AN AMERICAN HERO THAN TRYING TO KEY MY DELOREAN

MIGHT I SUGGEST

1) HAVE A TALL BUILDING FALL ON YUOR HEAD

2) TAKE A WRONG TURN IN IRAQ

3) WRITE OFF A SPACE SHUTTLE

OTHERWISE, 14TH AND MINNA

WORST CHOICE YUO MADE SINCE GOING TO SUPERCUTS

AND DON'T THINK I AIN'T SEEN THE WAY YUO BE LOOKING AT MY BENZ EITHER, SON. E-420 (THE BIG KIDS DON'T PLAY)

MY BENZ HAS BEEN ALL OVER EUROPE...HAVE YUO?

DIDN'T THINK SO
lol.gif

MONEY + POWER = POWER SON. WHY YUO SLUMMIN' KID?

GET YUOR CRED UP, THEN GET YUOR CHEDD UP

UNTIL THEN, GET YUOR MIND OFF MY DELOREAN AND BENZ

- CAR KEY BOI,
INSANE POST MOVES, NOT A GAME YUO CAN WIN, D N T

quote:MY BENZ HAS BEEN ALL OVER EUROPE...HAVE YUO?

DIDN'T THINK SO

your benz is just like your wife then lol - knows every greasy mechanic the other side of paris lol!

nice jokes dude but i live on key biscane so i dont know what you call slumming but i know worst places like some filthy hole in trinidad. know who you mess with first - i WILL get your jalopy benz too

This thread is now great. I still don't get what's funny about the first part but since then, very funny.

This is just a parochial kind of thing,but I always struggle to take
seriously comments where people use 'flavour' words.

For example "watch out dude I'm heavy with peeps who get in my way".

or

one I recall from a rugby match "do that again and your toast"

another from a car park "do you want a piece of me"

ROFL.....just too much television I think

Cheers

Thirteen said:
quote:MY BENZ HAS BEEN ALL OVER EUROPE...HAVE YUO?

DIDN'T THINK SO

your benz is just like your wife then lol - knows every greasy mechanic the other side of paris lol!

nice jokes dude but i live on key biscane so i dont know what you call slumming but i know worst places like some filthy hole in trinidad. know who you mess with first - i WILL get your jalopy benz too

lol.gif
@ THE KEY BISCANE TARD TRYING TO MEASURE UP TO THE CAR KEY BOI

FOR ONE THING, YUO DON'T OWNZ!

DO YUO OWNZ MADD CRIBS IN ATHERTON, TIBURON, HILLSBOROUGH, PASADENA, AS WELL AS LANGE PARK TRINIDAD AND TOTTERIDGE VILLAGE IN LONDON UK?

DIDN'T THINK SO
lol.gif

AND IF YUO WANNA TEST THE CAR KEY BOI AND FIND OUT HOW TOUGH YUO AREN'T, I WILL BE IN KEY BISCANE, SECOND WEEK OF THE TENNIS

LOOK FOR ME IN VIP, SON

BORROW IT IF YUO HAVE TO

O WN ED!!!
lol.gif

- CAR KEY BOI,
LIKE A NUKE WAITING TO GO OFF / DO NEVER TEST

dear oh dear. carkeytwat has a raw nerve.

howz yuor wife? i fink shez ok - not fantastik, just ok. (2 b polite) the mechanics agree. one said hed rather stick his nob in swarfegga, but i thought that was unkind.

Thirteen said:
dear oh dear. carkeytwat has a raw nerve.

howz yuor wife? i fink shez ok - not fantastik, just ok. (2 b polite) the mechanics agree. one said hed rather stick his nob in swarfegga, but i thought that was unkind.

lol.gif
@ JEALOUS KEY BISCANE OPIE HATIN' ON THE CAR KEY BOI COZ I'M MARRIED TO HOT WIFE AND STILL ABLE TO ATTRACT HOTTIE CHICKS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD

WHAT'S UP, SON?

LIFE UNFAIR?
lol.gif

SEE THOSE HOT CORPORATE CHICKS SITTING IN VIP? THEY WON'T GO OUT WITH YUO

YUO ASK WHY. WHY DO THE HOT CHICKS GO FOR THE TALLER, STRONGER BOIS OUT THERE LIKE THE CKB

IT'S LIKE THIS, SON

HOT INTELLIGENT WIMMIN PREFER THE LAID BACK CONFIDENCE THAT COMES WITH BEING AN ALPHA MALE STRAIGHT OUTTA PASADENA AND NOT NEEDY NERDS STRAIGHT OUTTA KEY BISCANE

PROTECTION. HOT INTELLIGENT WIMMIN ARE HARD WIRED TO GO FOR THE BEST/TOUGHEST PROTECTOR IN THE PACK. IF YUO REQUIRE A STEP LADDER TO GET INTO YUOR RIDE, AND A PHONE BOOK TO SEE OVER THE STEERING WHEEL, HOW CAN SHE FEEL SAFE WITH YUO?

LOOKS. HOT INTELLIGENT WIMMIN ARE ALWAYS CONCIOUS OF WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT THEM. HOW DOES IT LOOK WHEN THEIR "MAN" IS SEVERAL INCHES SHORTER AND ACTS LIKE A TYPICAL BISCANE LOOZER NERD?

LOOKS BAD SON, REAL BAD

I WISH I HAD A SOLUTION FOR YUOR PROBLEM, BUT I DON'T

EVOLUTION SCREWED YUO, SON

SUGGESTED READING: CHUCK DARWIN "ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES" CHAPTER ON NATURAL SELECTION

SUGGESTED ADVICE: DO NEVER TEST

REMINDER: HOT CHICKS WILL NEVER GO OUT WITH YUO

O WNED!!!
lol.gif

-CAR KEY BOI,
DON'T HATE ON THE CKB COS THE CKB DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES, NATURE DID / CKB=JUST THE MESSENGER / D N T

i bet yuo got a small weener.:eek:

you forget - yuor 'wife' is on your web site. are you sure that aint your bro.

i agree wot you say bout ns. thats why i live in KEY biscane - some of the most expensive real estate in US - and you live on a poo hill of an island in the middle of da sea with the other wildlife. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p :p :p :p :D :D :cool:

"poo " ! ...come on 13 up your game and make a contest of this

suggested course of action...sort CBK's Mom out and take the long view that the next generation derived from same can square the game for you.....LOL

chump - i tried ckb mom already - turned out to be his pop though - yea i waz confuzed 2. guess that explains why hez disturbed.

ckb - I'M MARRIED TO HOT WIFE

yea? where did you steal her from? why didn't you pay for her - like everyone else has hohohohoho.

DAMAGED GOODS DUDE - SHES DAMAGED GOODS! LIKE I SAY EVERY PEDRO OTHER SIDE OF FRANCE HAS BEEN THERE!

BEING AN ALPHA MALE'

how can you be an alpha male when you live in a hut on the banks of the DELTA?

Now let's not make this a personal attack, boys. To me, it's all getting a wee bit too personal, and so I'm closing this thread, and hopefully we can all be friends around here without the need for any personal insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.