FX Trading June 18 to 22

This week cable will

• Total voters
bit of a savage prod, but still bullish, hopefully that extended prod, was it to the downside :)

still a bull at the mo.

whew. went the right way in the end. that is that last time i go against the lines on the chart. talk about flimsy trading to have a plan that ' banks' on a bit of friday profit take. nutso. :)

Hmm..... because you're stubborn and never give up? :cheesy:

Regrettably you're along the right lines!

Well, this cable sell-off has hit my b/e stop on the remaining half. Looks like your MM top may be happening right now Jilly.

EURJPY trade position took a beating but is still above my stop at 45. I'll continue to hold that to see if we can recover from the damage to the trend that that counter-move has done.

+6.2, pulled it there as ive got short term sell at 1.9970 odd, not taking it short though time of week.

intermediate still up, but mixed signals. How they gonna end it this time of the week.

Gawd knows. So not risking it....

went long usdchf 2310. been waiting for a pullback on the dailies to around this level. keeping that one and see how price develops.

it has given a textbook pullback and well, would be a pity not to ride it. its a small trade, so if stopped out, no big deal. still alive, will keep as a swinger.

well, good this didnt go through 2290, still expect my entry and stop to be targetted next week, but will keep this one as a swinger. so, writing off -30 already in case it fails. otherwise, looking for Inverted Head and Shoulders target.

have a good weekend.

j

Regrettably you're along the right lines!

In this game though, stubborness and persistance are good character traits.

Only those of us stubborn and persistant enough not to let the markets get the better of us, will ultimately succeed. So an apt choice of avatar ;)

Well that's me done for the day. Looks like the high is now in place - as my post 173.

I'm off out for tonight, so I'll sign off and see you all back on the site Sunday night/Monday morning. Have a good weekend everyone.

Afternoon all,
Managed to catch a bit of cable long, took half off at +30 and stop to b/e on the rest. Also long EURJPY, again took half off at +35 and stop to b/e. Bit worried about Jilly's call for a MM top today on cable so will have to watch that. IIUC these things can be out by a day or so so well have to see.

EDIT: I thought that I'd try out this avatar - I'll leave you to guess as to why I chose a donkey!

Because you work very hard, don't ask for much and like getting whipped. :cheesy: