FX Trading June 4 - June 8

The GBPUSD closed last week at 1.9823. Will it close this week at:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice littel break this morning to continue it down... bet your pleased with the last coupla days OT?!

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    29.9 KB · Views: 156
ahhhh, thats better.

went short around 8-am at 1.9762, and out at 1.9702 for +60 in about 30-mins.

I feel some sort of redemption from y;day.

out for rest of day - have a good day and weekend, y'all.

someone had a thread a while back about how these things come in three's and we've seen new highs, and like '78 and '92, maybe its time for cable to nosedive!

that could be a very interesting swing short ;)

edit: with a first target 9686 and a second target 9510

needless to say, first target is met. now for the pullback and see if we get the next target next week.

I love pitchforks :cheesy:

Attachments

• jilly short pitchfork confirmed 4 hr.gif
    jilly short pitchfork confirmed 4 hr.gif
    21.5 KB · Views: 138
keep an eye on USDCHF, a full dollar reversal may be on the way. only time will tell ;)

Attachments

• swissy reversal.gif
    swissy reversal.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 172
in case anyone is interested:
got this email from MAN Direct today; they seem to be offering 1-pip spreads on just about everything. havent investigated further.

ARE YOUR FX SPREADS THIS GOOD?

OUR FOREX SPREADS ARE THIS GOOD!

These were our spread rates at 12:02 on June 5th

In case you can’t read the image:

* EUR/USD 1.3516 - 1.3517
* AUD/USD .8383 - .8384
* EUR/JPY 16449 - 1.6450
* GPB/USD 1.9933 - 1.9934
* USD/CAD 1.0598 - 1.0599
* USD/CHF 1.2210 - 1.2211

http://www.tradingfxonline.com/onlinetradingfx.aspx

PS: if this is advertising, I will remove link. and no, I dont have shares in MAN Direct!!

Worldspreads used to offer 1 pip on most, but it's 2 on cable now. Onanda's spread was more like 25 at around noon yesterday!

keep an eye on USDCHF, a full dollar reversal may be on the way. only time will tell ;)

Morning everyone,

My apologies for this squashed up chart but it shows the bigger trends.

Either we are going to have a continuation of the down side in the indeces or some kind or consolidation and bounce.

Cable is at it's long term StdErr channel support line for me. Now that 1.97 has been breached I'm now thinking 1.96 may be the next support on the short term StdErr channel.

I'm thinking of setting a second range band for cable as 2.00 - 1.96. My centre of gravity is still 1.98.

I will watching to see if 1.97 pull back take place otherwise. If it falls below 1.9670 I'll probably be looking to short it.

Good trading everyone.

PS - Just gone long at 1.9701. See how that goes. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• GBPUSD Cash.png
    GBPUSD Cash.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 156
Morning everyone,

My apologies for this squashed up chart but it shows the bigger trends.

Either we are going to have a continuation of the down side in the indeces or some kind or consolidation and bounce.

Cable is at it's long term StdErr channel support line for me. Now that 1.97 has been breached I'm now thinking 1.96 may be the next support on the short term StdErr channel.

I'm thinking of setting a second range band for cable as 2.00 - 1.96. My centre of gravity is still 1.98.

I will watching to see if 1.97 pull back take place otherwise. If it falls below 1.9670 I'll probably be looking to short it.

Good trading everyone.

PS - Just gone long at 1.9701. See how that goes. :rolleyes:

updating targets 1.9210 :cheesy:

Attachments

• cable head and shoulders.gif
    cable head and shoulders.gif
    18 KB · Views: 168
today :eek: have you gone mad down in that southern island of yours :cheesy:

in about 2 weeks probably 3. :cheesy: remember im not DC and cant factor time as he does

Where is he anyway?

Where is he anyway?

no clue wasp. last time was about 3 weeks ago. anyway, lets see if today we see sub 9600.

swissy triggering its HS, euryen triggered its rising wedge-diagonal triangle.....so we could be in for a change of feelings in the market.

j

this leg down should finish at 9615 (edit: although 53 was the 61% ext and could stop there). lets see

edit: swissy triggered its HS,