• EUR/JPY

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • USD/CHF

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With the exception of USD/CAD, all the USD crosses performed badly today though really, hardly any worthwhile movement about, all the action was in the other crosses, GBP did well against a lot of others... something to ponder for the weekend!

Attachments

• usd.gif
    usd.gif
    85.9 KB · Views: 216
Any pop up today after/into NFP I'm looking as a shorting opportunity with stops above 1.99

1.9837-1.9864 would be ideal.

Didn't quite make the 618 @ 9837 but have gone short @ 9818 anyway

will see how it works out

Edit : jilly - would like to touch base with you sometime. There is a group of four of us who have been using delta for about 2 years now, it's based on the Steve Copan discs but we never got our counts to tie in with the Delta Society ones so sort of just plugged along on our own. It's working pretty well atm on cable, but it would be interesting to see how our ITD and MTD counts match up with yours.

Last edited:
overall poor week. +44, +30, and -26 called cable trades.

didnt do much today, and will consider Monday as start of new month.

(might play the FX comp now that a new month has started afresh)

It was a bit strange today and I made 3 trades on GBP / USD with a net profit of 25 pips. The first trade was -10, the second was +16 and the third was + 19

There were some other opportunities that could have netted me a few pips (up to +8 per trade) here and there but I could see there was a lack of volatility in them to make it worthwhile.

Paul

Attachments

• 1st June.gif
    1st June.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 187
It was a bit strange today and I made 3 trades on GBP / USD with a net profit of 25 pips. The first trade was -10, the second was +16 and the third was + 19

There were some other opportunities that could have netted me a few pips (up to +8 per trade) here and there but I could see there was a lack of volatility in them to make it worthwhile.

Paul

I dont know what you expect of yourself in terms of performance but I'd say that was a excellent performance considering the range of that market Paul. Taking just under 50% of that days range, very good result I think.

I got wiped on my 3rd short and that took me into negative result for the day despite earlier gains.

CB.