Votes: 3 13.6%
  • USD/CHF

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are my hero! :cool:

Think you mean heroine!!!! lol (unless you know something I don't!)

I can only make the Delta points work in retrospect, and only by giving a lot of leeway to the analysis, which I would not do if I had money on the line.

hope you can give a review of it at some point. your opinions will carry much weight. (hope that doesnt worry you)

Oh hec!!! The pressure! :eek: I'm still working with the Market Matrix cd's at the moment, so this is very much work in progress - and we'll see if my (the matrix's) prediction is correct over the next few days. If it is, then I'll think about posting more of the turn points.

+30, exit long 1.9787, bit mental, and ive had enough. still showing intermediate bullish.

hmm , should of held for ten minutes longer ... never mind,

I was thinking of a power move through 1.9780, but I bottled it.

Last edited:
Think you mean heroine!!!! lol (unless you know something I don't!)

whichever you prefer, JillyB; its an accolade not to be sniffed at. :LOL:

anyway, no more trades for me today;

interestingly, over May, my account has grown by 5.5% this month, including todays loss.
bit dire in all honesty, as the drawdown was 3 times that much. most losses were due to wanting to be in the game, and finding an excuse to be in.
but, I have been taking my losses like a good boy.
need to go off and do some more number crunching to identify further patterns.

hope you guys had a profitable month.

Does the Vegas incorporate the 365ma Zuke? We bounced off the 365 on the 4hr this morning giving weight to longs.

No, the 144 & 169 EMA make up the "tunnel" and price often bounces from there in line with the trend (hence my short)

whichever you prefer, JillyB; its an accolade not to be sniffed at. :LOL:

anyway, no more trades for me today;

interestingly, over May, my account has grown by 5.5% this month, including todays loss.
bit dire in all honesty, as the drawdown was 3 times that much. most losses were due to wanting to be in the game, and finding an excuse to be in.
but, I have been taking my losses like a good boy.
need to go off and do some more number crunching to identify further patterns.

hope you guys had a profitable month.

a horrendous month was saved by 3 "hunch" trades on GBP/CAD. All of them were in the direction of the trend and helped bag 600 pips, which means my account did quite well this month. On the down side, my Dow short is looking ominous (currently short from 13660, but there is a lot of talk about it going to 13800)

a horrendous month was saved by 3 "hunch" trades on GBP/CAD. All of them were in the direction of the trend and helped bag 600 pips, which means my account did quite well this month. On the down side, my Dow short is looking ominous (currently short from 13660, but there is a lot of talk about it going to 13800)

excellent going zuke.

that can be frustrating; when the shoot-from-the-hip trades generate the stellar returns, rather than the plodding bread-and-butter returns from clear rules.
(but, of course, the rules are open to objective back-testing, the intuitive ones arent)

excellent going zuke.

that can be frustrating; when the shoot-from-the-hip trades generate the stellar returns, rather than the plodding bread-and-butter returns from clear rules.
(but, of course, the rules are open to objective back-testing, the intuitive ones arent)

It's tough. I've back tested my 3 main strategies (intraday trending strategy -30 Min PSAR), my longer term position strategy (modified 1 & 4H Vegas Tunnel) and my ranging strategy (a modified BAT ATR method from Forex Factory)) - to death, but sometimes my "intuition" yields far better results!

It's tough. I've back tested my 3 main strategies (intraday trending strategy -30 Min PSAR), my longer term position strategy (modified 1 & 4H Vegas Tunnel) and my ranging strategy (a modified BAT ATR method from Forex Factory)) - to death, but sometimes my "intuition" yields far better results!

I've found this, too, but I'm not sure if this is a matter of luck or that after while you start to see the indicators on charts even if they're not there? Or it could mean that you recognise how the FX markets are manipulated? Or that 'strategies' only really work using historical data, and possibly never again with live trading? Discuss...

isn't that what someone says in market wizards? After a while you soak up so much info that there can be times when instinct kicks in?

As Inspector Clouseau says in the film Shot in the Dark "Facts, Hercule, facts! Nothing matters but the facts. Without them the science of criminal investigation is nothing more than a guessing game.Hercule let us examine these facts: 1
[holding up 1 finger]
Clouseau: she was found with the murder weapon in her hand, 2
[holding up 3 fingers]
Clouseau: the murder weapon was fresh with blood, 3
[holding up 4 fingers]
Clouseau: there were no fingerprints on the murder weapon other then hers and 4
[holding up all 5 fingers]
Clouseau: all the members of the Ballon household staff have perfect alibis. Now then, Hercule what do these facts add up to?
Hercule LaJoy: Maria Gambrelli killed Georges the gardener.
Clouseau: You are an idiot, only a fresh faced novice would come up with a conclusion like that.
Hercule LaJoy: But the facts.

i'm with hercule:cheesy:

Has anyone looked at the DAX recently? It is up over 50% from the lows of June 2006 which is an amazing bull run by any standards. After the last pullback , it has accelerated even faster, which makes me think that we could be in for a sizeable correction soon

re dax- simon at CS says

'As mentioned many times the FTSE seems curiously lethargic when compared to our continental cousins and yesterday was a real humdinger. The index closed some 20 points higher whilst the Dax put on yet another 100 points. Punters have tried to sell the Dax almost continuously over the past month or two but have run into one of the biggest bull moves in recent years. Since the fall out in Feb the dax has rallied almost 1500 points (22%). If we had been talking about a turnaround situation this would be understandable but this is after already a four year bull market. Unfortunately for the bears on a yield and p/e basis the dax still appears cheap versus the FTSE and S&P.

Today the call is for the FTSE to open 15 higher at 6635-6636 and the Dax getting tantalisingly close to the 7900 level at 7894-7896. Early trading seems to be on the disbelieving side as our clients are, in the main, taking profits from longs and setting up shorts. This seems to be a risky policy as there are no real sell signals anywhere at the moment and the Far East hit an all time 'composite' high last night.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

+16, covered 1.9777.3 fickle beast. see if they are gonna buy it 80-65 for upside on figures.

this is the problem with NFP days... all quiet on the western front prior...