FX Trading May 14 - 18

This Week Cable will

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I got stopped out of this trade with a trailing stop I placed. I ended up with a profit of 129 pips, which I am very happy about. No new trades yet today, and may just wait till after the weekend.

Happy long weekend to all my fellow Canadians, and to everyone else, have a good weekend.

Well I got stopped out of this trade with a trailing stop I placed. I ended up with a profit of 129 pips, which I am very happy about. No new trades yet today, and may just wait till after the weekend.

Happy long weekend to all my fellow Canadians, and to everyone else, have a good weekend.

What trade was that?

I’ve been back through the previous messages today but can’t find anything. Anyway well done. 129 points in one day is quite excellent.

EDIT: No. been back through the previous posts. Cant see anything. Are you sure you posted the trade on this thread? Just interested to see what you traded, at what level and at what time. Can you please give me a link to it.

Last edited:
made a nice 59pts on the yen drop with a short made earlier. if we get a bit of stock market risk withdrawal on monday because of china then the yen graph could flop down which would be nice for my new yen short 121.30 that was triggered by the 3 -4pm up spike.

i have been looking at other currencies and have been mainly in research mode so not been in the game till today.

random? soros made a bit of cash somehow....

looks like most of you guys made a good end to the week, esp TPF and JT.

I may switch to 15-mins for next week, and see how it goes on same rules.
(except I wont be doing Delta!! :eek: )

have a good weekend all.

no prod higher, closed out 1.9760.

Think cable might break higher next week into the 1.98's :?:

random may have to do with what time frame one looks at? random may be just another name for 'noise'. to me nothing is random but then i am a divine destiny type of guy....

cockney? i have no idea what you mean...