FX Trading June 4 - June 8

The GBPUSD closed last week at 1.9823. Will it close this week at:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i've done an oco order. on the basis that its friday my bias is up back to 1.97 but if usa sends it lower that is covered too.

thats interesting atilla,

i am a trained economist and worked as a policy maker (central bank). to be honest, i dont care about economics. i just trade my chart. if i care about economics, i form an opinion, and if i form an opinion, i cant trade.

and right now, i am thinking that that we already saw the low of the day.

j

Glad to hear your take jacinto, confirms my sanity check... :cheesy:

:) just Some Moving averages ive been working on. With adjusting volatility.

They do look pretty fab from where I am sitting actually, well on trendy days any averages look fab, do you mind posting 4hr/daily charts with your mojos CB?

guess the low of the day is not definitely established yet.

edit: right, thats it for me. good weekend all. got to take the kid swimming.

Last edited:
They do look pretty fab from where I am sitting actually, well on trendy days any averages look fab, do you mind posting 4hr/daily charts with your mojos CB?

Yeah will do later on or over the weekend, not had a look on highers, and soon as im done here today off outside to enjoy the sun, double bed, blown up on stanby :)

Clean 49pips on the contra for 1st target 9690 mentioned earlier...will hang about for dow cash.

Clean 49pips on the contra for 1st target 9690 mentioned earlier...will hang about for dow cash.

nice one.

my kid is with a tantrum, so no swimming. maybe some scalps for me. still holding the other shorts.

still think the low of the day could be at risk (much reduced risk though :cheesy: )

Ive been activated short 1.9660, so far a prod to 50 & whip to 70, counter big mojo. Hope he dont bite my ass.

Whats that song? stuck in the middle... :) Holding short, funny time of week though. Dunno if its got the pants to break 50. Sink you bugger...

Ive been activated short 1.9660, so far a prod to 50 & whip to 70, counter big mojo. Hope he dont bite my ass.

Whats that song? stuck in the middle... :) Holding short, funny time of week though. Dunno if its got the pants to break 50. Sink you bugger...

you still in CB?

got to say that if it were another time, that short would look excellent.

think the low of the day is now very far away, but one never knows. good luck

EDIT: forget it.:eek: