FX-2007: Jan 29th > Feb 2nd

a_gnome said:
Amen! I hear you brother, and I too feel your (financial) pain. That was some reversal there - I'm about to go long now. :rolleyes:

Quelque fois, le trading systematique c'est un grand bordel (with apologies to any genuine french speakers)
Tiens, quelqu'un qui parle la langue, moi je suis la maintenant en France pour l'accouchement du bebe.

I got stung again yesterday chaps with all that's going on for me, just probably not seeing it clearly being so tired. Will give it a miss now for a little while until things settle down at home. Best of luck for NFP!

Attachments

• untitled33.JPG
    untitled33.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 183
Priceman said:
Tiens, quelqu'un qui parle la langue, moi je suis la maintenant en France pour l'accouchement du bebe.

I got stung again yesterday chaps with all that's going on for me, just probably not seeing it clearly being so tired. Will give it a miss now for a little while until things settle down at home. Best of luck for NFP!

Aujourd'hui le marché est comme une vache folle qui a seulement trois jambes.

At least I'm now up a bit from my new long entry

made a good few points on the way down
and on the way up
and we are all done and dusted by 4 pm
all in all ,a very nice day !

hornblower said:
made a good few points on the way down
and on the way up
and we are all done and dusted by 4 pm
all in all ,a very nice day !

Good trading HB!

Yup, well done Hornblower, I've had a mare today - ditched my long cable this afternoon just at the turn. This is becoming a common theme in recent days... Thank goodness gold and silver are digging me out the holes I'm getting myself into in forex...

Priceman said:

bonjour l'homme des prix, j'esper que le petit est bien, et que les pips qu'on va prendre dans fevrier seront beaucoup plus.

a bien tot

j

zwei Bier, bitte!

I am soooo bored at work, I am actually nodding off during the day.
And when I am awake, I am surfing the web. (the day-to-day tribulations of an (overpaid) IT-bod!)

Wish I was trading - I may have to bail out of this project.

HB seems to be in the groove.
and welcome to a newcomer, milt.

does anyone monitor wasps deceptively simple trading method at all?
could have made mucho-pipos.

dc2000 said:
what project ya doin?

integrating a new finance module into a companys backward, 12-year-old stock-control system. and customising it for them.
told them they should junk it and buy Navision.

they have one PC which still has Windows-95 running on it! Not kidding.

took the contract because they were so close to where I live - commute is less than an hour - so I get to be at home of an evening.

have ditched the swings on 4-hours, was missing the intra-day moves.

look on the bright side, I am building up a bigger fund that will ultimately end up in your account. :)

i think i will go back into the ben bernW@nquer club.

honest, this dude is worse than trichet. at least with trichet you get 5 minute spinning tops as he speaks. with berW@nker you get monthly spinningtops :cheesy: he is that bad.

look on the bright side, I am building up a bigger fund that will ultimately end up in your account.

We could cut the middle man and transfer direct or I could just retire :cool:

Just about to take the Dow for 150 @12650

jacinto said:
bonjour l'homme des prix, j'esper que le petit est bien, et que les pips qu'on va prendre dans fevrier seront beaucoup plus.

a bien tot

j
Bonsoir Jaquesdedans, je reviens de l'hopital et mon petit fils n'a pas lu les instructions pour dormir! Il se leve la nuit et se couche pendant la journee!! Je suis creve donc je vais au lit. A demain

Oh and on the trading front then.... missed $h!t loads today then didn't I by the looks of it. Even I could have probably got 10pips from today! Now looking on the hourly we need a pullback here...9560 anyone? Well I ain't in anyway so couldn't give a monekeys!

Just you lot make sure it's into nice flowing trending moves next week ok?!

TTFN got to get some sleep

swings and roundabouts

trendie said:
does anyone monitor wasps deceptively simple trading method at all?
could have made mucho-pipos.

Ahh the ease of not thinking, caring, or drawing pretty lines everywhere....

It twas a good day Paul, if only they were all like that!

Strangely enough, with you saying your ditching the 4hr swings, I have actually started doing just that. With the cable strat on API and swinging Nordics off the weeklies, I was missing the action too much. Rather than work overnight every night, (I'm liking this semi-retirement a bit too much for that!) I looked at the same thing off 4 hours. The figures actually add up to the same monthly take home thankfully and I only need log in a few times a day. Which is nice.

Like yourself, the 4hr missed out on yesterdays good moves as it was up 115, then actually ended up with 22 once it swung back up but what ya gonna do!

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    37.6 KB · Views: 233
no posish at mo looking for a bit more high mindfull that there must be an exit at 511 by Monday