FX-2007: Apr 08nd > Apr 13th

Where do you think we are heading this week

• 200 pips higher than last week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Stopped out of short dollar/yen at 119.44 as no other orders set up and hesitated for real loss of 30 pips.
Re-entered double size at full retrace 119.55 finishing for weekend and will hold for Jap. news out early Monday morning. looking for 119.25 for half and maybe 118.95 the rest.

I hope Uphios was not really in the trade with pssonice and all have a good weekend.
Agree with 29 I re FTSE likely to fall early next week so small short at 6450 for 30 points either way.

salty said:
Stopped out of short dollar/yen at 119.44 as no other orders set up and hesitated for real loss of 30 pips.
Re-entered double size at full retrace 119.55 finishing for weekend and will hold for Jap. news out early Monday morning. looking for 119.25 for half and maybe 118.95 the rest.

I hope Uphios was not really in the trade with pssonice and all have a good weekend.
Agree with 29 I re FTSE likely to fall early next week so small short at 6450 for 30 points either way.

I've switched to a long position now.

I'm guessing cable will now try and hold this 1.98 level...

Pssonice. Where R U ???

What's happened to you? I faithfully followed a complete strangers advice and jumped in on the recommendation of an expert trader but when it all went wrong you disappeared. Net result is I have lost not only money but also my wife, and that's only the good news. The dog has left me as well and I am heart broken, I tried to commit suicide by jumping from the window but as I live in a bungalow this was a failure as well.

I guess the morale of the story is don't blindly follow advice on a chat board, which of course I didn't.

Good luck with your trading.

I’m out. Closed all positions EUR/USD and GBP/USD Total loss for today is (-135)

Sour note on which to end an otherwise good and profitable week.

Have a good weekend all (this includes all the Big very very important German Brokers as well) Good trading next week.

TPF

Last edited:
I just took a short position on the USDCHF 15 minutes ago, and a long position on the USDJPY 2 minutes ago.

Oh well other than the pull back retrace in cable which I paitently waited for, switching to long on cable looks like best move of the day.

I will hold until markets close and probably settle at the end to check me stats... :eek: