FX-2007: Apr 08nd > Apr 13th

Where do you think we are heading this week

• 200 pips higher than last week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Am looking for FTSE to sell off next week and am taking short now which will hold over the weekend.

Short Daily Rolling FTSE from 6435

pssonice said:
did u get it ?

"events" as a thread is available. did u get it.
would u prefer a private invitation ?
sure u will get an email alert
What, this line??
1516 EURUSD at:13537.9 t:13539.9

What does it mean?

29 is blaming on me on and on so I decided to apply his proposol :

29 is the first on my ignore list.

pleazzzzze, take a look at my journal. the last entry is my one and only position

this is my one and only proposal 4 u.

pssonice said:
this is my one and only proposal 4 u.
sonic, does this mean I shouldn't be long on EURUSD any more? I got long at 1.30 as you indicated but I am still in it not having seen anything to get out. Is this wrong?

pssonice said:
O.K. I'll hang on then but it is a bit lower than when I went long, should I add to my long to try and get my money back? What do you think?

your stop target and your where we are now in EURUSD

Attachments

• Eurusd.jpg
    Eurusd.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 216
Now really gone short US dollar v. Jap. Yen at 119.14 based on .61 retrace of fall from 119.55 - Limit order triggered by rise in dollar following Michigan sentiment.

Wrong side now but coming back down and will hold even with carry costs over weekend if not taken profit at 118.84. Will consider exit or double at 119.44. The 30point stops and take profit are arbitary but seem to work with my strat./ signals.

Don't know what pssonice has done or said and don't care.

pssonice said:
I can't read that graph, the numbers are all fuzzy. Getting very nervous now because it has gone down even more and I'm now losing it twice as fast. What number should be stop be at? and what target number for my profit?

Sonic..

Are you there 'cos I don't know what to do. It's still going down and wonder if I should close or add again. What do you think? What are our targets and stops?

Well sorry I don't have much to say but still short on Cable with a small bet and recouping some of the losses. Just closed short pos at 1.9836 for -70 pips. So much for micro pips swallowed up by a macro pop... :LOL: :eek:

Typically, I didn't add to position and feel really :eek: at how I manage to screw up last couple of days. (People coming and going, and work doesn't help but shouldn't blame environment). Sunshine is a big bonus and can't get my mood down. Can't wait for school holidays to end though...

The news is really twisted. Oil was at $64 yesterday and no impact on inflation yesterday and suddenly today it's a story. As for inflation when the results came out SPX rose :confused:

Number of traders suggesting if new highs don't come in we are going for a meltdown. When that happens $ will strengthen against the £.

Now watching 1 hr and 3 min charts. Considering some more micro trading again. :rolleyes:

On a good note like to say thank you for all the contributors to this excellent thread, it really does add to my day.

pssonice R U there?

Any targets or stops yet? If it stops around here should I hold for the weekend? I don't usually do that but I don't really want to take this loss, especially having added to it? What do you think? where should I put my stop? are we still confident it will go back up?

Pssonnice. Please reply

What now? It's not even the same street anymore!!! My wife is here crying 'cos of ll the money we are losing. Damn, why did I follow your advice and now your not even replying.