Deleted threads

Reasonable and balanced? OK I will have a look at your partner offers and find one that wasn't a scam. I'll also have a look at your rebate partners and find one that hasn't been charged by the NFA. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Blimey!! It must be Sunday :LOL:

Maybe you could try getting your solicitor to threaten T2W with legal action for defamation, peebee. Then I might have to delete the delete thread which replaced the delete thread which was deleted. :LOL:

ps: which I seem to recall replaced a delete thread and one before that too :)

Yes -you maybe right.
How does one get removed from this site?

Don't even think about it, neil :mad: What would we do for reported posts (cleaned up the last one's first steps thread btw)

Reasonable and balanced? OK I will have a look at your partner offers and find one that wasn't a scam. I'll also have a look at your rebate partners and find one that hasn't been charged by the NFA. I'll let you know when I'm done.

Well -seeing as I don't have a rebate partner, that's going to be a quick search.

It seems all you do is dig for dirt. If there's no dirt, there's no report. Are you actually capable of looking at something trading related and looking at the merits of the service as well?

You steadfastly refuse to comment on what I offer. In your post above you say you will try to dig dirt on the people I recommend but you won't get to the point and do a review of Jigsaw. You and I both know you've been all over the site already, so why not get access to the paid stuff?

I say again - I will give you full access to all tools & material so that you can judge what I offer.

So, trader333 messages something to pboyles. Pboyles is banned. And someone comes along and posts parts of that message, and that means it must have been pboyles coming back on a fake IP? :confused: Is that it?

Like rsh01 I find it strange that you're asking pboyles to compliment some vendors. According to what he has posted, he's offered to check various vendors for free, this offer hasn't been accepted, and instead you'd rather he just give praise to vendors. The statement "a sense of balance is required" is quite funny. There must be a term for that(some sort of irony or something?), where the situation is so in the favour of the vendors, and then someone comes along and says we need more balance, lets help the vendors. Funny.

He's offered to review some vendors for free - he doesn't seem to give praise when he finds a decent one.

So either he never found a decent one OR he shuts up when he does. I'm not talking about him putting more time in - just to give a heads up when someone he looks at seems decent.

Now - what do you think the chances are that PBoyles hasn't been all over my site already? I'm just offering him fuller access.

Last edited:
The thing is pboyles is a forum troll. He doesn't actually do any hard research he just goes by the Internet self diagnosing every aspect via the Internet. Which we all know is full of posters hiding behind avatars thinking they are immune to being found out when they spread lies.
If I were a company trading legitimately I would have sued pboyles along time ago. In the same way as people are being hunted down when abusing others on twitter. he defames and spreads lies and there is no come back.

TBH - In the main, he does a good job.

But what of all the people he looks at and digs no dirt? Is he remotely interested in telling people about that? Nope.

Even in my invite to vet my own company, the best he can do is to say "I'll try to dig dirt on your partners", also implying I get rebates from anyone (I don't).

He's obviously looked @ my stuff - I'm very high profile here. My gut feel is he only likes to come forward with negative things. He has remained silent on my offers to give him full access.

In terms of his (and others) constant snipes @ T2W - a lot of T2W staff do work for free. Imagine if you were putting an effort into something free of charge, doing what you considered to be a balanced job yet a bunch of people constantly told you that you were doing a crap job and that you were complicit in fraud. You'd probably bite back occasionally, no?

It's human nature. If PB does nothing but put across negative information, of course there will be a backlash at some point. You dig dirt on people but never tell the membership when no dirt was found?

The thing is pboyles is a forum troll. He doesn't actually do any hard research he just goes by the Internet self diagnosing every aspect via the Internet. Which we all know is full of posters hiding behind avatars thinking they are immune to being found out when they spread lies.
If I were a company trading legitimately I would have sued pboyles along time ago. In the same way as people are being hunted down when abusing others on twitter. he defames and spreads lies and there is no come back.

Personally I think PBoyles was offering a decent service picking through some of the crap that gets posted on here from time to time.. a good service vendor would have been able to defend themselves and make a good case in an open venue such as this - one thing i've always enjoyed about T2W is watching vendors squirm when they are put under a bit of pressure.

TBH - In the main, he does a good job.

But what of all the people he looks at and digs no dirt? Is he remotely interested in telling people about that? Nope.

Even in my invite to vet my own company, the best he can do is to say "I'll try to dig dirt on your partners", also implying I get rebates from anyone (I don't).

He's obviously looked @ my stuff - I'm very high profile here. My gut feel is he only likes to come forward with negative things. He has remained silent on my offers to give him full access.

In terms of his (and others) constant snipes @ T2W - a lot of T2W staff do work for free. Imagine if you were putting an effort into something free of charge, doing what you considered to be a balanced job yet a bunch of people constantly told you that you were doing a crap job and that you were complicit in fraud. You'd probably bit back occasionally, no?

It's human nature. If PB does nothing but put across negative information, of course there will be a backlash at some point. You dig dirt on people but never tell the membership when no dirt was found?

Yep I agree that it would be better if he provided a balanced review.. and admit when he's called it wrong.. bound to happen at some point!

That's a bit strong,iamnev. PB usually provides accompanying evidence, albeit that some of it doesn't necessarily support the conclusions to the degree he alleges. It's also true that PB seems to start from the proposition that everyone is a crook (including T2W) which is the bit that gets somewhat wearing.

If I were a company trading legitimately I would have sued pboyles along time ago.

I doubt you'd have a leg to stand on. It's not as if he posts outright lies.

The problem T2W faces with his content (and this is not rocket science) is

- They have not done the research themselves, they have to take PB at face value
- PBs research is based on the internet and so it's not really the most reliable source in all cases
- Even when PB is right, there would still be a lot of effort & cost associated with a court case

So - it makes a lot of sense that T2W respond to threats of legal action by removing content.

The alternatives are that T2W have a team of people dedicated to checking out the claims and then pumping money into defending these claims in court.

It's not realistic is it? It's just a farkin chat room @ the end of the day, not 'defender of the realm'...

So now instead of exposing scammers and fraudsters, PB should now make recommendations for course provision? Is this forum populated by Broadmoor inmates?

This smear campaign against PB is an absolute shambolic farce.

What exactly has he done to you for you to spear head this movement, Pete? Are you after a good review of Jigsaw for trade2win :)

So now instead of exposing scammers and fraudsters, PB should now make recommendations for course provision? Is this forum populated by Broadmoor inmates?

This smear campaign against PB is an absolute shambolic farce.

What exactly has he done to you for you to spear head this movement, Pete? Are you after a good review of Jigsaw for trade2win :)

What smear campaign on PB?

If anything PB is part of a smear campaign against T2W.

As for recommendations - if the guy does the research, why not do a bit more balanced reporting? It's not as if he'd have to put in additional work to say "no scam found".

As for a review of Jigsaw - he's already done it & didn't find anything. Trouble is - it would ail him to say so.

Or do you think perhaps he hasn't had a look see to see if Jigsaw is a scam? :rolleyes:

Why so many rude aggressive peeps on this site?

When someone converses in a mature fashion and provides balanced, well though out arguments, it annoys certain people on here.

If you want to know which people go to Scose's last post. See who recommends it.

In this post he claims a smear campaign against PB. This is a bit like a little boy pulling girls hair and then crying when someone combs his. There is no smear campaign, nothing is shambolic but the usual suspects froth at the mouth at the first sign of a conspiracy.

It is so easy to gang up on people, claim conspiracies, etc. etc. ad nauseum because you know the same band of people will come and back you up.

Hence not so many debates on here because they tend to descend to name calling on page 1....

He's offered to review some vendors for free - he doesn't seem to give praise when he finds a decent one.

So either he never found a decent one OR he shuts up when he does. I'm not talking about him putting more time in - just to give a heads up when someone he looks at seems decent.

Now - what do you think the chances are that PBoyles hasn't been all over my site already? I'm just offering him fuller access.

Your product is orderbook related yes, you present the T&S data in a different way? In order to judge whether it significantly adds something, is necessary and is worth the money, you would need to be an experienced and successful order book trader, and you'd also probably need to be using ninjatrader.

If Pboyles is not such a trader (I have no idea whether he is), then he can't really review it for you can he? So why are you expecting this to be done?

You seem to be making assumptions about who he has researched and found nothing. If he has found nothing, then nothing needs to be said. You don't get praised for not being a criminal fraudster. Only in this business could we hear such ridiculous things.