Deleted threads

What smear campaign on PB?

If anything PB is part of a smear campaign against T2W.

As for recommendations - if the guy does the research, why not do a bit more balanced reporting? It's not as if he'd have to put in additional work to say "no scam found".

As for a review of Jigsaw - he's already done it & didn't find anything. Trouble is - it would ail him to say so.

Or do you think perhaps he hasn't had a look see to see if Jigsaw is a scam? :rolleyes:

I haven't done any review of Jigsaw, wasnt it yesterday you were offering me full access and now you said its already done?

Let's face it the vast majority of trading vendors are out to rip people off. Maybe one or two are not but how would anyone know. FXCM were a reputable broker until they got caught. What makes you think they'd have let me see their slippage practices a year or two ago. Of course they wouldnt, there was no proof at that time that they were ripping people off. Does that mean I should have recommended them? I think not.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Only a fool would recommend a vendor in this industry.

Your product is orderbook related yes, you present the T&S data in a different way? In order to judge whether it significantly adds something, is necessary and is worth the money, you would need to be an experienced and successful order book trader, and you'd also probably need to be using ninjatrader.

If Pboyles is not such a trader (I have no idea whether he is), then he can't really review it for you can he? So why are you expecting this to be done?

You seem to be making assumptions about who he has researched and found nothing. If he has found nothing, then nothing needs to be said. You don't get praised for not being a criminal fraudster. Only in this business could we hear such ridiculous things.

Well - you could get praised for:

1 - Clear and concise information
2 - Selling a product that actually does what it says
3 - A solid money back guarantee that is given without question and is not hiding behind a bunch of nonsense rules.
4 - Information to customers not available elsewhere
5 - Testimonials from REAL people
6 - Plenty of free content

Such things would make you a 'risk free' vendor, right? A vendor who's product anyone could try with zero risk.

I'd have thought if PB found someone like that, he'd do the decent thing and inform people about. Not keep his mouth shut because it's not a scam.

Such is our industry as you say -no-one's interested in talking about the decent companies, they just want to talk about scammers.

Well - you could get praised for:

1 - Clear and concise information
2 - Selling a product that actually does what it says
3 - A solid money back guarantee that is given without question and is not hiding behind a bunch of nonsense rules.
4 - Information to customers not available elsewhere
5 - Testimonials from REAL people
6 - Plenty of free content

Such things would make you a 'risk free' vendor, right? A vendor who's product anyone could try with zero risk.

I'd have thought if PB found someone like that, he'd do the decent thing and inform people about. Not keep his mouth shut because it's not a scam.

Such is our industry as you say -no-one's interested in talking about the decent companies, they just want to talk about scammers.

From what i've seen on this site, you provide quite a bit of misinformation DT, so that's number 1 gone. Number 2 is the minimum expected and not praiseworthy. Number 3, you'd have to actually pay that and get your money back at a later date, which a free reviewer can't verify. Number 4...er really? That's a bit of an ego statement. What exactly are you giving that has never been given before in the history of time? Number 5, Testimonials can be faked, and testimonials aren't the full picture. How many bad testimonials do you have? What % of customers give testimonials? Is all of the 'bad' data available too? And for 'free' content? It's attached to your site, so it's part of the business.

Also, I don't think you understand zero-risk. How can money be paid and it be zero-risk? This is an example of the type of misleading statement you like to make.

er, I think that's quite enough about Jigsaw. I know it's being exampled to emphasise a point but it's rapidly crossing the line. Thanks.

..............Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Only a fool would recommend a vendor in this industry..................

I agree with the first bit, peebee, and I agree that there are a lot of dodgy dealers out there. They do, however, range from the outright crooked to the reputable. Even those that are caught out on some dodgy practice can fall into the reputable camp if they have put their houses in order. It is not right, therefore, to condemn the whole industry per se.

Be ever alert, of course, and entertain healthy cynicism, but we all have to deal with these guys in some shape or form whether we like it or not. So, even if it's a question of determining who is the least disreputable I would have thought it helpful not to just concentrate so exclusively on the one side.

From what i've seen on this site, you provide quite a bit of misinformation DT, so that's number 1 gone. Number 2 is the minimum expected and not praiseworthy. Number 3, you'd have to actually pay that and get your money back at a later date, which a free reviewer can't verify. Number 4...er really? That's a bit of an ego statement. What exactly are you giving that has never been given before in the history of time? Number 5, Testimonials can be faked, and testimonials aren't the full picture. How many bad testimonials do you have? What % of customers give testimonials? Is all of the 'bad' data available too? And for 'free' content? It's attached to your site, so it's part of the business.

Also, I don't think you understand zero-risk. How can money be paid and it be zero-risk? This is an example of the type of misleading statement you like to make.

This is the crux of the issue, isn't it - no-one wants to take a look at anything. They just want to slate it. Just like you did there.

It's just a big circle-jerk of negativity.

This is the crux of the issue, isn't it - no-one wants to take a look at anything. They just want to slate it. Just like you did there.

And who's to blame for that? The secret nazi box millionaire trainers that comprise 99% of vendors or the people that are sick hearing about them ripping people off?

In this post he claims a smear campaign against PB. This is a bit like a little boy pulling girls hair and then crying when someone combs his. There is no smear campaign, nothing is shambolic but the usual suspects froth at the mouth at the first sign of a conspiracy.

Well what would you call it then? Why are all and sundry having a go at him for not posting good reviews about companies which, given the industry, are mainly dodgy as hell anyway? If he chooses to make recommendations or disclaim that no scams have been found and people use those services only for something to blew up he'd be getting his eye wiped. He does what he does 'cos he wants so why you seem to believe the onus is on him to steer customers towards whatever businesses is beyond me.

If trade2win have a beef with his posts why are you and a few other people putting themselves in the middle of it? What exactly has he done that's offended you? What are you doing to help people not get scammed that you can attack his methods?

It's also been said that he's biased and he doesn't do his homework too which is a bit of a stretch to say the least.

To reiterate if it isn't a smear campaign aimed at painting PBoyles to be a biased forum troll who causes trouble for no good reason and makes unfounded accusations then what is it? That's certainly how this and the other recent threads have come across.

And please don't start all of this conspiracy nonsense again. Who said there is a conspiracy? Trade2win colludes or has, for business reasons, colluded with a number of persons who depending on perspective, are of questionable ethical standing. I don't think trade2win would deny that.

And who has frothed at the mouth? Everyone aside from you seems to be attempting to use use reasoned debate where you're resorting to condescending metaphors and a bit of sensationalism.

Scose - no-one is 'having a go' at anyone. It's a discussion.

PB does only post negative information and in his searches, he must discover positive information. I am DISCUSSING that, this is a discussion forum.

You are getting offended on his behalf. As for reasoned debate - you are the one that brought up"
- Broadmoor inmates
- Smear campaign
- Shambolic

So don't pretend you occupy some higher ground, here.

PB does whine incessantly about T2W - to the point of nauseum. This is done, it's old, it's tired, it's worn out. In this respect, PB seems somewhat off-balance and he really needs to get over it. As should all the other anti-T2W whiners on this forum.

I like PBs expose's - I've said that many times on this thread but let's face facts, all this "anti-T2W" stuff is the ultimate irony. If T2W were half as evil as the usual suspects claim, they wouldn't be allowed to post their nutty theories about T2W on the board in the first place.

Not at all. I'm not qualified to review it. It's not an area of my expertise. I could only review the trading info in general.The rest you're asking to be taken on faith.

That's a bit strong,iamnev. PB usually provides accompanying evidence, albeit that some of it doesn't necessarily support the conclusions to the degree he alleges. It's also true that PB seems to start from the proposition that everyone is a crook (including T2W) which is the bit that gets somewhat wearing.

I would take a look at the London Stone thread in trading firms. He painted them with a brush tarnished by others (maybe). However, his assumptions and his calls to others about them is totally biased towards them being crooks... If I were a director of that company or any other legit company tarnished by PBoyles and I could prove everything he said about me was lies... I'd defo get T2W to give up his details so I could prosecute for the strongest charges possible.

We know nothing about PBoyles.
We have no idea of what his bench mark is for saying something is legit, good, worth paying for. What are his qualifications on these matters. How much industry experience does he have. Does he trade? Does he sit down to pee ????
Yet he is allowed to be the self proclaimed saviour of traders and fighter of criminals freely on no real merit as far as I can see.

Well Nev lets look at some facts. I told you that paying London Stone £3500 did not make you a professional prop trader. I told you paying £3500 would be a waste of money because it wouldn't make you profitable. Before you removed your results you'd lost 50% on one account and 25% on the other.

Sorry but any company that takes your money and tells you that you're now a professional prop trader is asking for criticism.

Well Nev lets look at some facts. I told you that paying London Stone £3500 did not make you a professional prop trader. I told you paying £3500 would be a waste of money because it wouldn't make you profitable. Before you removed your results you'd lost 50% on one account and 25% on the other.

Sorry but any company that takes your money and tells you that you're now a professional prop trader is asking for criticism.

Define the words:
Professional, Proprietary and Trader ....
I get paid to trade, the company funds my account if i am profitable and I am above my water line, I trade.... So any learning processes and draw downs which I inccurred are in the past. The facts are that I am all of the above as described when I paid to learn from other professionals , it just took a few months to sort the psychology out. If I had been a robot or had just done what they told me to do I would have not had such a hard learning curve.

But you wouldn't know about any of that because you don't trade.

one of my accounts is >£25k ... nuff said

No, how much have you been paid out. You started with £1300 and you'd lost 25% of that a couple of months ago. Now you're telling us you turned about £1000 into £27,000 over the summer? Somehow I doubt it.