Deleted threads

account_1_2 - followNev's library I knew you would say it was a Demo, so if you look at the bottom of the screen it says GBD Real , I can show you what a Demo one looks like too... As I have both. On one I try out new stuff, on the other I make money.. Why don't you come around and I'll show how to do it... As you clearly have no idea about how to trade...

I made a typo in my haste to get the last message out. GBREAL is the real account , GBD would be a demo one....

Nev

Even though I don't really like you I really hope you haven't opened a live account with 25k. Tell me you didn't do that.

I would take a look at the London Stone thread in trading firms. .

Yes especially the post where they told the guy he could pay just one installment and then pay the others out of his profits. I wonder how that worked out.

PBoyles you are on ignore... You've wasted my time on this board for far too long. You can't accept that someone can learn from another. Just because you couldn't at Amplify.
You are a Troll and always will be...

You still haven't said how much you've been paid by them, which is odd, and not particularly proving much.

Why don't the directors take PB to court then?

Wow, I've changed my mind. It seems London Stone pay out on back tested profits. You definitely can't beat that. Check out the file name.

http://content.screencast.com/users...a-4a0e-ba84-edfe48bbbb27/backtest_aug2012.jpg

I remember having an argument with Tradestation Tech support about their 3 line break charts and strategies on them.

Long & short of it was that the strategy calculations took into account only what the TLB chart showed & not actual price movement (which can be outside the TLB range).

Their reply was "you don't understand, if you want to trade like that, you aren't using three line break".

My reply "OK - will you honour the fills as per these backtest results?"

Funnily enough they never replied & they never did understand why their software was wrong.

Not at all. I'm not qualified to review it. It's not an area of my expertise. I could only review the trading info in general.The rest you're asking to be taken on faith.

Well - you could always have a play for free & then decide if you aren't qualified.

Youse are more than welcome to the tools & the customer only material.

My understanding of a prop shop is that it is a place that:

Trains you for free
Pays you a piddly stipend during the trading
Funds your account
Kicks you out if you are sh1te

Now, I'm not sure about the UK but in the US, aren't there some rules that a prop shop can't take money from it's traders AND fund them? It has to be either or.... Either you use your money or their money, it can't be a combination.

Training fees may not be included but IMO - a prop shop that charges you for training has no real incentive to see you succeed. Prop shops like Futex have a pretty high turnover but they do pay the whole thing and give you a massive 500 quid a month to live on.

No, how much have you been paid out. You started with £1300 and you'd lost 25% of that a couple of months ago. Now you're telling us you turned about £1000 into £27,000 over the summer? Somehow I doubt it.

There would be no need to do that in a prop shop - they would increase the amount of contracts you can trade if you were a success.

If you have what it takes, they will throw money at you.

Here we go again. Shewolf started a thread about the Australian we cant mention, the one where T2W promoted his managed forex account (900% a year). She posted additional information that was not available previously. The thread was deleted in no time. Lets not forget that Shewolf was one of the first people to provide evidence about the Senen Pousa scam where investors lost $50 million, on a managed forex account.

Here we go again. Shewolf started a thread about the Australian we cant mention, the one where T2W promoted his managed forex account (900% a year). She posted additional information that was not available previously. The thread was deleted in no time. Lets not forget that Shewolf was one of the first people to provide evidence about the Senen Pousa scam where investors lost $50 million, on a managed forex account.

yes, the thread merely resurrected the matters and the company concerned - superfund - that has already been well covered. seemed little point in dragging it all up again.

There was some extra information posted today I believe. I'm sure she'll be back.

i don't believe there was any really new info, i think even their name and website change has been covered previously (and deleted)

though i believe where they are based is new info. but what they call themselves now is important for people to know, so steps can be taken so as not to take it in the round hole like the dillard/pousa scam victims.

yes, the thread merely resurrected the matters and the company concerned - superfund - that has already been well covered. seemed little point in dragging it all up again.

That has got to be about the lamest excuse I've heard. Why aren't all the threads about TA deleted? That topic has been covered 100 times over since the beginning of t2w. Or how about all the threads where a newbie asks, "How can I use the macd/moving average/candle sticks/etc... " A simple search reveals hundreds of threads with the same information.

Very poor.

Peter

That's what I think should happen, Petey.

Get rid of thousands of sh*t threads and streamline content that way instead of cut and pasting things around the front page.

Yes but in the case of superfundfx the original material has been deleted so starting a new thread is not in fact duplication. This doesn't really have anything to do with avoiding duplication and cutting down on useless threads. It's all about covering up the embarrassment of the whole superfundfx partner offer affair. Perhaps superfund have also put some pressure on to avoid being exposed here. They've already changed their name and probably hope that will be enough. The last thig they need is people connecting the new name to the old name here.

That has got to be about the lamest excuse I've heard. Why aren't all the threads about TA deleted? That topic has been covered 100 times over since the beginning of t2w. Or how about all the threads where a newbie asks, "How can I use the macd/moving average/candle sticks/etc... " A simple search reveals hundreds of threads with the same information.

Very poor.

Peter

Maybe, Pete, but it's not usually the same op repeating the same TA point is it?

PeeBee, of course, claims "cover up the embarrassment" with his usual pummel T2W stance. I happen to think that, having made the mistake, T2W dealt with it very well and I applaud them for it. So I don't see much in any "cover up" argument.

Hate to say it - but if legal action hasn't been threatened, it would be good to give it some prominence. Especially if there's more juice.

How about a scammer section on T2W? I'll moderate it (stands back & waits for fireworks)

DT