Deleted threads

Balance? You mean like a secret Nazi box that DOES make you millions? OK if you point me in the right direction I'll buy one and report back when I've made millions.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah - so that's it.

If someone has a product and you find it to be nonsense - you report straight away.

On the other hand, if it looks legit BUT PBoyles cannot make millions from it - it doesn't get a mention.

I've offered you full access to my stuff many times but you can't seem to reply. I have a list of other people you could review too. Legitimate people who would give you fill access.

What's the story, here? Do you really think that anything legit will make you millions? Or are you really only interested in dragging people through the dirt?

He is not being dishonest though is he because when you were banned a new nic appeared the next day that published the contents of a PM that I sent you. It was a fake IP because I checked it and the new nic was banned so the evidence strongly suggests that it was you as who else could have posted that message ?

Whoops !

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• 1050617-third_party_facepalm_super.jpg
    1050617-third_party_facepalm_super.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
He is not being dishonest though is he because when you were banned a new nic appeared the next day that published the contents of a PM that I sent you. It was a fake IP because I checked it and the new nic was banned so the evidence strongly suggests that it was you as who else could have posted that message ?

I doubt you really want any further discussion on the contents of that PM, or anything to do with it.

I doubt you really want any further discussion on the contents of that PM, or anything to do with it.
So it's true. Interesting, very interesting indeed.

C'mon peebee, play fair; else the good work you do (and I'm sure many members will acknowledge that you do some) - will be completely undone. As DT suggests, a sense of balance is required. How about giving the thumbs up to vendors who's products / services do what they claim? Otherwise, as the link in C_V's post suggests, you really do appear to the moderate member (i.e. most T2W members) to be an 'internet curmudgeon'.
;)
Tim.

So it's true. Interesting, very interesting indeed.

C'mon peebee, play fair; else the good work you do (and I'm sure many members will acknowledge that you do some) - will be completely undone. As DT suggests, a sense of balance is required. How about giving the thumbs up to vendors who's products / services do what they claim? Otherwise, as the link in C_V's post suggests, you really do appear to the moderate member (i.e. most T2W members) to be an 'internet curmudgeon'.
;)
Tim.

Whats true, the PM contents? I'm not quite with you.

How about giving the thumbs up to vendors who's products / services do what they claim? .

I did offer to do this for T2W partners and advertisers. The problem was that few of them would stand up to any sort of scrutiny, I think Steve realised that and said as much.

As DT suggests, a sense of balance is required. How about giving the thumbs up to vendors who's products / services do what they claim?
Why?

Do police spend much time honouring law abiding citizens? Or is it just accepted that law abiding citizens are just acting how they should - ethically?

PB does a great service for free, and you're asking for more? Besides this, how can he review a vendors product properly without actually wanting to trade using that particular facility? To have any validity it wld require a large amount of time trialling it out, how do you suggest to compensate him?

Crap points imo.

So, trader333 messages something to pboyles. Pboyles is banned. And someone comes along and posts parts of that message, and that means it must have been pboyles coming back on a fake IP? :confused: Is that it?

Like rsh01 I find it strange that you're asking pboyles to compliment some vendors. According to what he has posted, he's offered to check various vendors for free, this offer hasn't been accepted, and instead you'd rather he just give praise to vendors. The statement "a sense of balance is required" is quite funny. There must be a term for that(some sort of irony or something?), where the situation is so in the favour of the vendors, and then someone comes along and says we need more balance, lets help the vendors. Funny.

And DT, still waiting for you to show some threads where newbs are abused for no good reason.

Last edited:
Actually it's even worse, they checked my IP, it came back as being in Belgium. Therefore I am 'hiding behind a fake IP'. As we all know nobody ever travels to Belgium.

T2W should vet vendors properly then PB would not be needed. Until then the likes of PB and others do fellow traders (and wannabees) a favour by subjecting "vendors" to public scrutiny. So - whilst it may be amusing for some to taunt PB, bear in mind the T2W hierarchy are not coming up to scratch in safeguarding new people from the dubious vendors that crawl over this site. Something Steve could address perhaps.
One has no doubt the volunteers do their best but Sharky should pay full time moderators if he wants a tightly controlled site. But,being a cynic. perhaps advertising sales are more important than a trader centered site

So PB you were in Belgium that day which adds further intrigue as the IP listed came from a proxy server the only purpose of which would be to mask the originating one. Would you care to explain ?

So PB you were in Belgium that day which adds further intrigue as the IP listed came from a proxy server the only purpose of which would be to mask the originating one. Would you care to explain ?

Why don't you take a break from your witch hunt and clean up the many threads polluted with garbage - start with "First Steps" for example. And concentrate on restoring T2W as a centre of excellence for traders old and new (well - one can but dream):!:

Well if I knew how all this proxy server stuff worked I might be able to tell you. So what other fake locations have I been posting from?

There is no witch hunt because if there had been PB would have been banned a long time ago.This started because PB insisted that an apology be made to him from CV about no evidence for using a fake IP. The reason it has continued is because he kept pushing it and so it was time to show that there is evidence for what CV was stating. Had it not been pushed then this would not have got to this level.

As for cleaning things up, well most of my non staff related activity is spent doing exactly that. It is not often that I get involved in something like this and normally would just ignore it.

There is no witch hunt because if there had been PB would have been banned a long time ago.This started because PB insisted that an apology be made to him from CV about no evidence for using a fake IP. The reason it has continued is because he kept pushing it and so it was time to show that there is evidence for what CV was stating. Had it not been pushed then this would not have got to this level.

As for cleaning things up, well most of my non staff related activity is spent doing exactly that. It is not often that I get involved in something like this and normally would just ignore it.

I think the allegation was that I was constantly posting criticism of various vendors whilst hiding behind a fake IP. So let's be clear, I believe fxcm ripped off their UK clients with dodgy slippage practices. Now what proof do you have that I have posted that criticism whilst hiding behind a fake IP?

Why don't you take a break from your witch hunt and clean up the many threads polluted with garbage - start with "First Steps" for example. And concentrate on restoring T2W as a centre of excellence for traders old and new (well - one can but dream):!:

Sorry Neil but PB brings it on himself. If he was reasonable and balanced then i'm sure we would all get along.

Blimey!! It must be Sunday :LOL:

Maybe you could try getting your solicitor to threaten T2W with legal action for defamation, peebee. Then I might have to delete the delete thread which replaced the delete thread which was deleted. :LOL: