• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, "most investors" is an existing official filter, and IMO is also more representative.
n. of investors is less volatile than AUM and we remove odd stuff like GFA or JIR .

Congratulations for rebounding from a disaster (shutting down of official Darwinex forum and on such short notice!) and already going strong:I googled for darwinex word for last 2 weeks 20.Sept.-3.Oct. and this place appears on 1.page of results.
In six months this forum will become meeting point for everybody interested to dig a bit deeper.:geek:

THANX!:)
There was a very active and experienced group of persons that deserved to be saved and kept together.
Content is still there and content is secondary, a community is made of persons.
They wanted to divide us "Dividi et impera"
Together we are strong.
We are the historical memory of Darwinex.

Last edited:
@Gargamel if you’re part of Darwinex, do you want to appear here
?

@SteadyWins
Later I will create a topic about JTL , interesting darwin... ;)
For the future let's use this topic to notify darwins for review.
I will proceed with requests from users/investors and than with most investors darwins.

And what about breaking records / occupy rankings

EE84AD73-FFDA-4755-B30C-80DF54AFD1ED.jpeg

Soon we can take over the place and ask Sharky for a rebrand 😜

Hmmm.. In that case, it's only a matter of time before they discover this forum and "do something" about it too.
Aaaaaaaand,we have an answer now to @ASGTrade concern . Darwinex bosses decided it is a good idea to bleed money every month paying Google to suppress this forum in its most prominent search categories.In 'Any time' category this forum doesn't exist no matter how deep in pages you dig.In 'Past year' category it is buried in 9-11th page of search results.In 'Past month' it is cemented on 3rd page and cannot rise no matter what.
While it is documented with time stamp in my post :
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/darwinex-forum-feedback-and-suggestions.238514/post-3165804
this forum was going very strong in Google search engine and apparently something had to be done about that.
At the same time they are paying to have their page about Darwinia contest all the time,even at the beginning of the month at the top of first page in category 'Past month'. But when you do custom search for each individual month(July,August,September...) you cannot find Darwinia on first pages for those months as most trending pages;)

Now the fun stuff:Bing,Yahoo and DuckDuckGo put our forum on their 1st or 2nd pages for results in 'Any time/All time' category! searching for word 'darwinex'.:cool:

Last edited:
paying Google to suppress this forum
I promise google doesn't work that way, I wish it did, I'd sink all the competitors whenever I did SEO contract work for a client. Some suggestions though if we want to rank this topic higher in google. Link directly to it from social media and other pages/forums, get more people coming here posting well written (spelling, punctuation, content etc.) interesting USEFUL on topic relevant posts and more people clicking like buttons. Not saying the posts are low content here just saying the higher the better.

Needless to say,you cannot invest in darwins with less then 2-3 years of actual trading on Darwinex platform.That much time is needed to establish roughly annualized Return and to see how trader behaves during DD and how his normal DDs look like.Also you avoid potentially doctored or track-record farming Migrated accounts in the same way.
This!!!!!!

Last edited:
@endo77 Just quick response because I don't want to spam this thread with secondary debate: I only posted facts than I've found.When you check what kind of sites are ranked much better by Google in 'past year' category,it is obvious what is going on.
For example on beginning of 6th page is one dead French forum,there are plenty of poor blogs,one appeared two days ago and is already on 5th page,on 4th page is our AZG and his nice blog,but I doubt he has so much traffic and links to it-maybe he can comment?,on third page you can find one single thread from ForexFactory with very little posts in it and truly bad blog next to it...Our old forum is nowhere to be found although it is only 1 month since funeral...
On the other hand,DuckDuckGo has our new forum on first page of 'all time' category and our old forum is on second page of same category.
Since I know some Cyrillic alphabet I went to Russian Yandex search engine and in their English results for last month our forum is on first page of results(exactly this thread is on 6th place).
Only almighty Google has problems picking up what is trending in internet?

@endo77 Just quick response because I don't want to spam this thread with secondary debate: I only posted facts than I've found.When you check what kind of sites are ranked much better by Google in 'past year' category,it is obvious what is going on.
For example on beginning of 6th page is one dead French forum,there are plenty of poor blogs,one appeared two days ago and is already on 5th page,on 4th page is our AZG and his nice blog,but I doubt he has so much traffic and links to it-maybe he can comment?,on third page you can find one single thread from ForexFactory with very little posts in it and truly bad blog next to it...Our old forum is nowhere to be found although it is only 1 month since funeral...
On the other hand,DuckDuckGo has our new forum on first page of 'all time' category and our old forum is on second page of same category.
Since I know some Cyrillic alphabet I went to Russian Yandex search engine and in their English results for last month our forum is on first page of results(exactly this thread is on 6th place).
Only almighty Google has problems picking up what is trending in internet?
My website gets some visitors per day, mostly curious people searching for "Is Darwinex a Scam" and other such keywords and some occasional potential investors. I don't think they paid to push down this forum. Like Endo said and from my experience, it's a collection of things with Google. Keywords, sure but if their algos think this is a low quality forum generally, it will be hard to hold any juice generated. It's just like publishing an excellent article on Ezinearticles today. It won't get ranked highly, if at all.

On the old forum disappearing, they may have submitted a deranking request. They can't pay Google to supress this page. When I thought about "doing something", I was thinking of them paying the owners here to remove this subsection from their sitemap or mark it as "don't rank" or something similar. That would be a more plausible explanation.

if their algos think this is a low quality forum generally
There is literally dead French forum where only ViroMajor and PPP exchanged few posts this year,otherwise it was completely dead and ranked on 6th page for this year.

Last edited: