Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,398 1,801
@QAVinversion
Are you the trader of QAV ?
In that case I will present your darwin before these in the poll, members have always the priority. ;)

IlIlIlIlI

361 341
QJU is the only interesting one to watch out of these three.

We had enough discussion about CIS in the Darwinex forum, at least currently hiding the trade distribution. IMO not worth more discussions. The trader lauched a new Darwin as a result of his last post in the old community which was very acceptable. The new Darwin looks better until now, but the new one is still less than one year old. Maybe the trader appears here anytime, then a discussion would make more sense.

ZVQ is a typical micro VaR Darwin where the manager could never live from his operations and has a negative return in 2021 until now. The manager never appeared in the old community, so I would not expect him here.

When I was trading Darwins, I never invested in any of these three.

LongVision

195 355
ZVQ is a typical micro VaR Darwin where the manager could never live from his operations and has a negative return in 2021 until now.
ZVQ is trading micro VaR even before the migration. Why he is trading micro VaR even before Darwinex when there was no risk manager intervention?

IlIlIlIlI

361 341
ZVQ is trading micro VaR even before the migration. Why he is trading micro VaR even before Darwinex when there was no risk manager intervention?
The return shown before migration was never made.
It is just a calculation result of the risk manager between its parameters like trade size and the account balance.

Reactions: LongVision

davidautentico

17 38
Thanx to @davidautentico for the link to our forum!
->https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/DMO
Keep on with discipline, I hope to see you here a bit more often! ;)
Thanks my friend. Yep, I continue with discipline. My other darwin has around two years now and it goes really fine (https://www.darwinex.com/invest/DQO)

I have money on the table, just keeping a pro approach with trading. As you know, market changes and we have to keep adapting to it.

Regards,
David

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,398 1,801
I will review the first that reaches 4 votes.
I am a bit disappointed by the few voters in 2 weeks.

I will change my vote from ZVQ to QJU , that in the meantime won Darwinia March edition so we can review this hero in the way it deserves.

I hope for more partecipation in the next poll...
I remember that one of the main goal of this forum is reviewing darwins for the benefit of investors.

Reactions: IlIlIlIlI

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,398 1,801
I am thinking to remove the protection to Darwins category but I want to know your opinion so I created a poll.
The protection was created to avoid too much promotion or spam.
With the removal I hope to help the growth of our forum.
Let's vote my friends! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock