• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum visibility and traffic

endo77

@endo77 Just quick response because I don't want to spam this thread with secondary debate: I only posted facts than I've found.When you check what kind of sites are ranked much better by Google in 'past year' category,it is obvious what is going on.
For example on beginning of 6th page is one dead French forum,there are plenty of poor blogs,one appeared two days ago and is already on 5th page,on 4th page is our AZG and his nice blog,but I doubt he has so much traffic and links to it-maybe he can comment?,on third page you can find one single thread from ForexFactory with very little posts in it and truly bad blog next to it...Our old forum is nowhere to be found although it is only 1 month since funeral...
On the other hand,DuckDuckGo has our new forum on first page of 'all time' category and our old forum is on second page of same category.
Since I know some Cyrillic alphabet I went to Russian Yandex search engine and in their English results for last month our forum is on first page of results(exactly this thread is on 6th place).
Only almighty Google has problems picking up what is trending in internet?

I can tell you with certainty nobody can sink someone elses listing. If it were true some bigger broker or competitor would sink Darwinex ranking.

It's a complex topic, Google is different than all the others. Books are written on the subject of google algo and SEO. The algo changes very often. I can think of too many possible reasons for the fall in rank to list them here, none of them nefarious or involving a conspiracy. The most logical explanation is that we were getting a lot of ranking from the influx of new members plus the links that all went up quickly on Darwinex forum and profiles of traders linking here, probably some Darwins descriptions too. Once the frequency of new members went down and the frequency of new links being posted on Darwinex went down too, we lost some ranking.

The Google algo also has penalties in play for certain circumstances. Grabbing and posting images or other content directly copied from another site can have an adverse effect. Or maybe it detects PPP posts as spam lol. The drop may be temporary.

In fact I'm confident we will rank high again when we have more better content. Let's start by making more targeted threads. (Some of these threads are too convoluted with too many different things being discussed, they're hard to read and Google won't like them.)

In fact we're still doing fine if we search for "DWZ,DWF and DWC" for instance.

Screenshot (32).png

Last edited:
I can tell you with certainty nobody can sink someone elses listing. If it were true some bigger broker or competitor would sink Darwinex ranking.

It's a complex topic, Google is different than all the others. Books are written on the subject of google algo and SEO. The algo changes very often. I can think of too many possible reasons for the fall in rank to list them here, none of them nefarious or involving a conspiracy. The most logical explanation is that we were getting a lot of ranking from the influx of new members plus the links that all went up quickly on Darwinex forum and profiles of traders linking here, probably some Darwins descriptions too. Once the frequency of new members went down and the frequency of new links being posted on Darwinex went down too, we lost some ranking.

The Google algo also has penalties in play for certain circumstances. Grabbing and posting images or other content directly copied from another site can have an adverse effect. Or maybe it detects PPP posts as spam lol. The drop may be temporary.

In fact I'm confident we will rank high again when we have more better content. Let's start by making more targeted threads. (Some of these threads are too convoluted with too many different things being discussed, they're hard to read and Google won't like them.)

In fact we're still doing fine if we search for "DWZ,DWF and DWC" for instance.

View attachment 290287
I think Darwinex as Google customer cannot sink others in searches about others,but they can sink others when people search for 'darwinex'.It makes sense.But even in this case Google has to be careful not to ruin their credibility as search engine and they accommodate companies only to certain extent and in certain categories.
They do the same on Youtube for political reasons...

There are many "guest" users viewing our forum now.
Probably some of them are bots from search engines.

@Gargamel
Ranking on my "dirty" browser is improved so it should be so also on a clean one. ;)

Last edited:
No,sorry.Google 'Past month' category we are still cemented on 3rd page of results.Small Italian forum where you are active with a few of your friends is on the same page or top of 4th page.
'Past year' category we are on 10-12th page(sinking further) rubbing shoulders with Donnaforex forum :D.You can go and check how much darwinex is popular past year on that forum.Dead French forum is on 5th page.AZG blog on 4th page.On the same page is a 'blog' of a trader with grand total of 2(two) pages . Single small thread from Forexfactory on 3rd page(I assure you Darwinex is nobody at FF forum).Our neighbours are some Asian pages I can't read because of local alphabet,plus Russians,Polish...
On the other hand,DuckDuckGo in category 'Any time+All regions' put us on 2nd page.Old forum is on the top of 2nd page.
In category 'Any time+UK region' old forum is on second place of 1st page and new forum is on second page of search results.Better placed than Facebook page and Youtube channel of Darwinex company:LOL:.
In category 'Any time+Italy',old forum appears on first page twice (we know who is responsible for that;)). New forum is on second page,but behind official Youtube and Facebook pages.
Where I live,Facebook and Youtube pages are on first page ,new forum is on third page and old forum nowhere.
All results obtained with cleaned browser to see what general public is served.
Google is corrupt search engine.If you want neutral,objective results use DuckDuckGo.

We are contributing significantly to t2w traffic. :)
... and t2w traffic has increased by more than 30% last quarter.
I'd really like to know which Darwinex page did lead to trade2win.
Darwinex's traffic de- and increased in the same months as trade2win's traffic.
I'm also curious how Darwinex's investors can find successful Darwins without their forum. ;)

I'm also curious how Darwinex's investors can find successful Darwins without their forum. ;)
90% of investors are dumb money and that has not changed after the closure of the community.
A forum can make the difference only for the small minority that survives more then 6 months.

After closure of the official forum,there was a swift drop from 250k visitors to 170k visitors monthly.The official line in closure notice was that old forum wasn't that important to customers :ROFLMAO: .

... and t2w traffic has increased by more than 30% last quarter.

Last edited:
Zulu : has a forum
C2 : has a forum
Alpari : has a forum
eToro : is a social network
others cooperate with a forum and social media storing links and instructing providers not to violate the regulations (no advertising for investment etc.). Darwinex still tolerates violating descriptions with investment advice

I was trying duckduckgo and other anonymous search engines.
Using "darwinex forum" our t2w forum is just after old community.
Can you confirm it or give me some other feedback?
Thanx! :)