Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gargamel

244 465
@endo77 Just quick response because I don't want to spam this thread with secondary debate: I only posted facts than I've found.When you check what kind of sites are ranked much better by Google in 'past year' category,it is obvious what is going on.
For example on beginning of 6th page is one dead French forum,there are plenty of poor blogs,one appeared two days ago and is already on 5th page,on 4th page is our AZG and his nice blog,but I doubt he has so much traffic and links to it-maybe he can comment?,on third page you can find one single thread from ForexFactory with very little posts in it and truly bad blog next to it...Our old forum is nowhere to be found although it is only 1 month since funeral...
On the other hand,DuckDuckGo has our new forum on first page of 'all time' category and our old forum is on second page of same category.
Since I know some Cyrillic alphabet I went to Russian Yandex search engine and in their English results for last month our forum is on first page of results(exactly this thread is on 6th place).
Only almighty Google has problems picking up what is trending in internet?

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,398 1,801
@Gargamel
googforum.png

ASGTrade

72 195
@endo77 Just quick response because I don't want to spam this thread with secondary debate: I only posted facts than I've found.When you check what kind of sites are ranked much better by Google in 'past year' category,it is obvious what is going on.
For example on beginning of 6th page is one dead French forum,there are plenty of poor blogs,one appeared two days ago and is already on 5th page,on 4th page is our AZG and his nice blog,but I doubt he has so much traffic and links to it-maybe he can comment?,on third page you can find one single thread from ForexFactory with very little posts in it and truly bad blog next to it...Our old forum is nowhere to be found although it is only 1 month since funeral...
On the other hand,DuckDuckGo has our new forum on first page of 'all time' category and our old forum is on second page of same category.
Since I know some Cyrillic alphabet I went to Russian Yandex search engine and in their English results for last month our forum is on first page of results(exactly this thread is on 6th place).
Only almighty Google has problems picking up what is trending in internet?
My website gets some visitors per day, mostly curious people searching for "Is Darwinex a Scam" and other such keywords and some occasional potential investors. I don't think they paid to push down this forum. Like Endo said and from my experience, it's a collection of things with Google. Keywords, sure but if their algos think this is a low quality forum generally, it will be hard to hold any juice generated. It's just like publishing an excellent article on Ezinearticles today. It won't get ranked highly, if at all.

On the old forum disappearing, they may have submitted a deranking request. They can't pay Google to supress this page. When I thought about "doing something", I was thinking of them paying the owners here to remove this subsection from their sitemap or mark it as "don't rank" or something similar. That would be a more plausible explanation.

Gargamel

244 465
if their algos think this is a low quality forum generally
There is literally dead French forum where only ViroMajor and PPP exchanged few posts this year,otherwise it was completely dead and ranked on 6th page for this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Viro Major

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,398 1,801
Maybe you are right but traffic is not the only parameter.
Size and age do matter, old community is 30x both for age and size.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock