• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZVQ is trading micro VaR even before the migration. Why he is trading micro VaR even before Darwinex when there was no risk manager intervention?
The return shown before migration was never made.
It is just a calculation result of the risk manager between its parameters like trade size and the account balance.

Thanx to @davidautentico for the link to our forum!
->https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/DMO
Keep on with discipline, I hope to see you here a bit more often! ;)
Thanks my friend. Yep, I continue with discipline. My other darwin has around two years now and it goes really fine (https://www.darwinex.com/invest/DQO)

I have money on the table, just keeping a pro approach with trading. As you know, market changes and we have to keep adapting to it.

Regards,
David

I will review the first that reaches 4 votes.
I am a bit disappointed by the few voters in 2 weeks.

I will change my vote from ZVQ to QJU , that in the meantime won Darwinia March edition so we can review this hero in the way it deserves.

I hope for more partecipation in the next poll...
I remember that one of the main goal of this forum is reviewing darwins for the benefit of investors.

I am thinking to remove the protection to Darwins category but I want to know your opinion so I created a poll.
The protection was created to avoid too much promotion or spam.
With the removal I hope to help the growth of our forum.
Let's vote my friends! :)

I am thinking to remove the protection to Darwins category but I want to know your opinion so I created a poll.
The protection was created to avoid too much promotion or spam.
With the removal I hope to help the growth of our forum.
Let's vote my friends! :)
As t2w is not only for Darwinex, I recommend to keep the protection.
Not only to avoid bad intentions, but also to avoid any foreign content posted without knowing what a Darwin is.
Everybody should be able to post in existing threads in line with the rules.

This is true but "foreigners" could aready post crap on other unprotected categories, it happened very few times and I deleted/moved the content.
I can move darwinex related content misplaced into Darwinex category and I can move content also outside.

This is true but "foreigners" could aready post crap on other unprotected categories, it happened very few times and I deleted/moved the content.
I can move darwinex related content misplaced into Darwinex category and I can move content also outside.
Unfortunately we don't have a description for the category so that everybody could know the procedure.

Since March t2w has a strong protection from spammers:
->https://www.trade2win.com/threads/how-can-t2w-better-serve-its-community.189956/page-27
The first comment from a new user needs to be approved to authorize the user.
If new users post here in Darwinex Forum I can approve them.
I don't want too much protection to scare darwinex users now that we have some kind of visibility thanx to links in darwin descriptions.
Is the idea to let anyone post information / views on any particular Darwin, or for the Darwin owner to initiate the conversation?

Anyone, also now we have many darwins without owners: SYO THA QJU ...
The idea is to facilitate discussion.
Investors are not joining so I would like more traders to join.

Last edited:
I am happy that my introduction is perceived as an added value but it adds also a workload for me.
I was inpired by donnaforex but their forum is much more limited, traders cannot comment each other while here I want to promote a civil debate among colleagues/competitors.