• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

FTMO vs Darwinex

FXforfun

I missed the discussion. Am I too late?
@ridgeback I could agree with you if the alternative to Darwinex, or any other good broker was feasible. But it isn't.

As you were told, the challenges and the model are made to ruin any good strategy. This is not an opinion, it's a fact. However it's Ok to try it. Best lesson to learn is wipe out an account with real money from time to time. We've all been there.

ridgeback

I missed the discussion. Am I too late?
@ridgeback I could agree with you if the alternative to Darwinex, or any other good broker was feasible. But it isn't.

As you were told, the challenges and the model are made to ruin any good strategy. This is not an opinion, it's a fact. However it's Ok to try it. Best lesson to learn is wipe out an account with real money from time to time. We've all been there.
IF you have done your research you would know that you only need to pull in a return of 13% over a 120 day period using all of the MFF extensions they will offer to a talented trader.
IF you are capable of trading well then you will know how achievable this is.
IF you are a consistent profitable trader then you have access 600k + and get paid 85%
Lot’s of IFs I know and so far no one on this thread can provide a valid argument why I should spend my time trading my own money (at risk) with Darwinex instead of MFF.
I only trade to make money why on earth would I stick 600k cash with an MT4 broker that could go bust or get hacked tomorrow and risk my own capital?
Anything over 100k and you seriously need to worry about your exposure.
Furthermore you get paid on your TRUE trading performance with very simple drawdown rules. You kill it and you eat it.
What on earth do Darwinex offer? Some make believe ridiculous risk metrics? And they seriously expect investors to back this concept? Think about it, if you were an investment fund would you seriously stick a few million into… wait for it.. “a Darwin” ???!!
Very clever marketing for dick waving wannabe traders perhaps?

Last edited:

ridgeback

Good to see you have elevated the level of conversation in your latter posts.
True. I’ve let myself down sinking to the level of some.. should know better to be fair.
Guess I’m getting frustrated trying to get some sense on here but it seems this just a promotional thread for Darwinex complete with its own shills and trolls.
Nothing changes when it comes to MT4MT5 brokers and social trading nonsense.

trilobite

True. I’ve let myself down sinking to the level of some.. should know better to be fair.
Guess I’m getting frustrated trying to get some sense on here but it seems this just a promotional thread for Darwinex complete with its own shills and trolls.
Nothing changes when it comes to MT4MT5 brokers and social trading nonsense.
Fair enough, you are entitled to express your opinion. Good luck with your trading.

Muiris

this just a promotional thread for Darwinex complete with its own shills and trolls.
yes, you are in the darwinex forum. are you surprised it would promote darwinex. although an honest reading of most of the comments on this forum would say most commentators are more negative towards darwinex
Lot’s of IFs I know and so far no one on this thread can provide a valid argument why I should spend my time trading my own money (at risk) with Darwinex instead of MFF.
because nobody here is trying to make you trade with darwinex. it is you who is trying to get us to trade with MFF. this is a darwinex forum. people read your arguments and decided to pass, at which point you get extremely emotional about it lol. go trade with MFF , be happy with your riches

ridgeback

yes, you are in the darwinex forum. are you surprised it would promote darwinex. although an honest reading of most of the comments on this forum would say most commentators are more negative towards darwinex

because nobody here is trying to make you trade with darwinex. it is you who is trying to get us to trade with MFF. this is a darwinex forum. people read your arguments and decided to pass, at which point you get extremely emotional about it lol. go trade with MFF , be happy with your riches
Yeah well if this is the best info by their “traders” that I can find then you offer the only decent confirmation of what I thought so far. Don’t worry I’m certainly not “extremely emotional” about it at all. Actually the exact opposite.
Red flags all over the place, including you.
Very poor indeed.
This kind of self promoted social trading is the very bottom of the industry. Just like the “educators and EA sellers”… dead in the water.

Muiris

Yeah well if this is the best info by their “traders” that I can find then you offer the only decent confirmation of what I thought so far. Don’t worry I’m certainly not “extremely emotional” about it at all. Actually the exact opposite.
Red flags all over the place, including you.
Very poor indeed.
This kind of self promoted social trading is the very bottom of the industry. Just like the “educators and EA sellers”… dead in the water.

Attachments

• johnny-english-rowan-atkinson.gif
    johnny-english-rowan-atkinson.gif
    430.6 KB · Views: 44
Sometimes, to convince yourself that it`s worth burning more $ to pay for another challenge, you need to convince the others.

Hey mate, you got excellent answers here and you gave us nothing but emotional crap. Now, I`m very respectful with those that deserve, but after seen that you just ignored my answer, an answer that took time to write, an answer that comes from real trading with FTMO and w Darwinex, an answer that does not advertise for Darwinex in any form or shape, having seen all that I honestly consider a fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

If it makes you money, just do it.
Now if you spend so much time advertising, I can only think of two things:

A - You are no trader, and you are advertising FTMO, because FTMO lives from challenge fees.
B - You are no trader, but you believe and want to believe that FTMO is worth. You probably never had more than 3 consecutive payouts, or even one month, but you still pay for it dreaming what 80% profit will make on that 100k account.

And now, the final act: if you want to gamble, just take a 500 leverage offshore account and go to the moon. Your chances are higher with this account, I can guarantee you and I've seen it happen a couple of times.

For us, we just need a live account and a way of attracting investor capital + darwinia. I like the broker and the idea so far.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks