• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now we have a topic to discuss how to improve our new home.
The other topic will be to define our policies and external relations.

Names too complex again, in an attempt to shame the ideas lol (don’t like the Reloaded)

Wizards is clearly misrepresentative ^^ almost a joke
Same for Masters, pretentious

Last edited by a moderator:
Darwinex has to be part of the name.
Only "darwinex community" would not be good, I dont' want exactly the same name for something that is different and unofficial.

It ceased to exist so can take over. Nobody will remember it soon (unlinked, sent to the abyss)
Something generic has the merit to be to the point. The Reloaded wink talks only to hardcore past users

Examples....PNG

So in your opinon naming exactly "darwinex community" will not bring problems?
Votes can be changed and I can add other options, so we can solve everything with the same poll. ;)
Like the "citizen" nouance, added..
Citizens that deserve respect that darwinex has denied.... ;)

Last edited:
Why not just name it "Darwinex Discussion"?

Clear, simple, accurate and there is no reason anymore to discuss if we are veterans, masters, wizards, citizens, whether or not great again;)

That is your opinion and make sense, IMO discussion is a bit banal.
We are something special, maybe wizards or masters is too much, "discussion" is diminutive of our wisdom and experience.
Let' take the dignity we deserve.

Added Darwinex Union , a Union that protects and promotes the interests of people that work for Darwinex... ;)

@Viro Major
Union is the only one with less than 16 chars :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That is your opinion and make sense, IMO discussion is a bit banal.
We are something special, maybe wizards or masters is too much, "discussion" is diminutive of our wisdom and experience.
Let' take the dignity we deserve.
Every forum has it's masters, veterans, newbies and their people who come and go. Whether it is Forexfactory, Babypips, the old Darwinex forum and so on... I don't see any reasons why this new Darwinex forum will be different on this point.