• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Added Darwinex Union , a Union that protects and promotes the interests of people that work for Darwinex... ;)

@Viro Major
Union is the only one with less than 16 chars :ROFLMAO:

You got me ! Unlike Wizards, which term addresses more the traders than the investors, I like Union because it integrates both sides of the story and reveals the mutual goal shared, but not only, it broadcasts solidarity too

While it is true that Veterans suggests a rank we have to recognize the we are not the random users of the old community, we are not newcomers neither come and go.
Community, Union, Citizens suggest a dignity, value and mutual goal without being pretentious....

Last edited:
Community makes a lot of sense but it seems that we are too lazy to find a better name than the old one.. :ROFLMAO:

darwinex forum is best. neutral name.

forums are where you can have open discussion without having to belong to a specific community.
Also, this picture shows us to be a forum, within the forum part of the T2W website:

T2W Forum.jpg

I reduced the choices to the 2 main alternatives: Community and Forum.

Let's vote my friends!

This evening I will close and decide.
Closure is at 00.00 .

Last edited: