Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

If anyone starts posting silly comments about anyone, or anything, and the mods do not do their job, then, this thread will just revert back to time wasting, and that I guarantee. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So you guarantee that this is a waste of time. :LOL:
Ok , TE, i'm always willing to learn from a profitable trader, people don't need spoonfeeding, but put up or shut up.
If i want poems i'll read Coleridge. This is a trading thread after all, how about some trades, or at least a basic outline of your methology?
Otherwise, unfortunately, the gallery will just laugh louder. Balls in your court.

Thanks

BT, it is obvious that you are lazy, for if you read my posts you will know EXACTLY the type of people I am willing to help out(y)

You can try again if you like:?:

TE

The Expert has now dragged this out to over 40 pages with almost nothing but waffle.

Absolute genius - Bravo Expert!

And here is the real picture of him, did I not tell you what type of idiots we are dealing with, well, DID I:cool:

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

0.jpg

:smart:TE:smart:

Sweet! Let's rumble!

There has of course been a mistake. "The Expert" is Burkina Faso dialect for "The Pervert". Here he is working on his "trading":

pervert-grandpa-apple-store.jpg

:D:p

Dear The Expert,

I am very disappointed. I have posted 2 abusive posts, in the clear understanding that we were to rumble. You have not responded in kind.

Please rectify this lapse at your earliest convenience.

Dear The Expert,

I am very disappointed. I have posted 2 abusive posts, in the clear understanding that we were to rumble. You have not responded in kind.

Please rectify this lapse at your earliest convenience.

He's not biting!!

BTW

I wish you'd take my pic off the interweb I was only looking at those women as part of a science project.

I am no longer posting in The Foyer, and will only post in the trading sections for now.

You boys can play around here as you see fit.

Suggestion:

Why don't you make a JOURNAL, and NOBODY post in the journal except from you; and after you have stated all your initial 'expertise'; people can join in and participate and ask questions...

This way; you'll eliminate your need to reply to any comment that offends your ego, and in this case too; people can get involved AFTER you have provided the readers with the impression that you are indeed an expert.

As so far; everybodies conclusion is; ' Trolling noob' - Now, you can seek to improve this; or not. If you seek to improve your title; you won't have to keep telling everyone you are an expert, like an attention-seeker would; instead you can earn that title; through gaining the respect of forum users.

But if you do not wish to improve your current title...
We can all assume, and disregards your words as nothing more than of a trolling-noob, and if you opt for this and say something along the lines of ' Your missing out ... ' - I'm certainty not missing out, even if you are an expert; i'm not too bothered... Pretty happy with what i'm doing :)

I'm just fed up of the cryptic, non trading related, attention seeking behaviour i have seen so far.

What i can recommend to everyone: Is that we stop posting and replying to the The Expert; until he shows a genuine right to teach people... OR, reveals that he is indeed a trolling noob.

Here is the line... How about we all ignore the expert from now on :p Atleast until he has shown some quality, or confirmed his identity as a troll.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion:

Why don't you make a JOURNAL, and NOBODY post in the journal except from you; and after you have stated all your initial 'expertise'; people can join in and participate and ask questions...

This way; you'll eliminate your need to reply to any comment that offends your ego, and in this case too; people can get involved AFTER you have provided the readers with the impression that you are indeed an expert.

As so far; everybodies conclusion is; ' Trolling noob' - Now, you can seek to improve this; or not. If you seek to improve your title; you won't have to keep telling everyone you are an expert, like an attention-seeker would; instead you can earn that title; through gaining the respect of forum users.

But if you do not wish to improve your current title...
We can all assume, and disregards your words as nothing more than of a trolling-noob, and if you opt for this and say something along the lines of ' Your missing out ... ' - I'm certainty not missing out, even if you are an expert; i'm not too bothered... Pretty happy with what i'm doing :)

I'm just fed up of the cryptic, non trading related, attention seeking behaviour i have seen so far.

What i can recommend to everyone: Is that we stop posting and replying to the The Expert; until he shows a genuine right to teach people... OR, reveals that he is indeed a trolling noob.

Here is the line... How about we all ignore the expert from now on :p Atleast until he has shown some quality, or confirmed his identity as a troll.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The expert will not start a journal, you'll be lucky if you get one trade out of him/her. The expert would fear putting up a trade, you've got to ask yourself why?

The expert tries to hide behind complication, complicating trading is not good, he's probably just some half baked buy and hold investor who could never make trading work as a profession.

The expert reminds me of a lecturer, full of self confessed wisdom and knowledge, but couldn't trade his way out of a school play-ground with a big bag of sweets.

Two words that remind me of the expert, one is bell, and the other is end.

If you think I will do as any of you ask, then you lot are really stupid:cheesy:

As mentioned, I am only interested in helping those who help themselves, and others.

The rest of you can do as you like, as it does not bother me one little bit, really:cool:

-----------------------------

:smart:TE:smart:

GX - that has to be the most unreadable post I've seen on a forum.

Methinks your cut & paste skills need an update