Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

What a waste of time this thread is.

The Expert - YOU are a moron and know NOTHING about trading. Period.

!#Newbie alert#!
===============
There is nothing here of significance {or anywhere else where TE poops}

"the expert"

are you by any chance that nut case we kicked out of the paltalk room with the nick "threes". like you, he seemed to constantly speak out of his ass...

"the expert"

are you by any chance that nut case we kicked out of the paltalk room with the nick "threes". like you, he seemed to constantly speak out of his ass...

See how quick the little heads keep popping up:rolleyes:

Foker, I am sure that you and your little walkie talkie gang have a lot to say to each other, so why don't you run along and start bipping:LOL:

I can just hear the live commentary, sooooooooo many "experts" and not one person like The Expert there to put them right(y)

:smart:TE:smart:

think i hit the nail on the head there......

tell us expert, how many of those blue pills do you drink every day.... i promise you that isn't really superman pissing in your cereal every morning its one of the many side affects you get from those pills... other side affects include rambling on like a chiwawa. i think that should be your new nick by the way. so i was wondering, are you the kind of guy that wakes up every morning, stands in front of the mirror telling yourself how gorgeous and absolutely fabulous you are? can you even see your balls without the mirror? i suspect not..

think i hit the nail on the head there......

tell us expert, how many of those blue pills do you drink every day.... i promise you that isn't really superman pissing in your cereal every morning its one of the many side affects you get from those pills... other side affects include rambling on like a chiwawa. i think that should be your new nick by the way. so i was wondering, are you the kind of guy that wakes up every morning, stands in front of the mirror telling yourself how gorgeous and absolutely fabulous you are? can you even see your balls without the mirror? i suspect not..

What a silly little Foker you are:cheesy:

Run along now before the "talking traders" miss you:LOL:

I have decided to start a new social group for US Daytraders, but, it is only for those who are interested in daytrading US stocks, as I am not really interested in the rest of it.

Only genuine people will be allowed access, and, if anyone misbehaves they will be dealt with accordingly.

TE

Oooh that will be really refreshing that will, a really interesting and new area of the financial markets, US stocks. Now where's that XFACTOR smiley?

Re: TA = Trading Attitude :eek:

I try to zoom in on your avatar, but it's all blurry. Can you send me a file with it or post one on this site. I'm curious to see what it is. Thanks.

Same, I've tried to make out what it is but can't, can you post a larger image on your profile page?

Re: TA = Trading Attitude :eek:

how_to_be_an_expert.jpg

Re: If you want to fail as a trader, study TA

And still has not got it :rolleyes::whistle:cheesy:

I can just imagine what type of charts you look at:LOL:

Saw it, thought oh dear he's back with his games and after a few milliseconds went back to what I was doing. You are deluding yourself, if you think that playing childish mind games is going to impress anybody.

Produce something that shows that you chosen handle has merit. The initial humour factor attached to your rantings is wearing thin and you are now looking like some frustrated attention seeking wannabe.

And still has not got it :rolleyes::whistle:cheesy:

I can just imagine what type of charts you look at:LOL:

Ha ha, use the force Luke...

And communicate purely with emoticons..

:):D:cheesy::clap::LOL::p:cool:;):confused:(n):|(y):smart::sneaky::sleep::innocent::whistle:yawn::eek::-0:(:cry::(:mad::devilish::idea::?::!::clover::spam: :spam::oops::eek:fftopic::help::love::sick::shuriken::red_india:jester::medieval::rambo::cheers::party::eek:nline2lo

You're a funny one..

Last edited:

Saw it, thought oh dear he's back with his games and after a few milliseconds went back to what I was doing. You are deluding yourself, if you think that playing childish mind games is going to impress anybody.

Produce something that shows that you chosen handle has merit. The initial humour factor attached to your rantings is wearing thin and you are now looking like some frustrated attention seeking wannabe.

Do YOU think so:LOL:

I dunno TE, I ain't no mind reader...

Gotta get some sleep, ready for my reality of lounging by the pool with a few gin & tonics tomorrow, provided the weather is as nice as it was today.

Chin chin

TE. there is a distinct difference between helping yourself and others and being a right royal cryptic pain in the @r$€...

dunno why you lot keep entertaining this idiot, anyone who earns a few k from trades is not an expert..more like a wanabe