Comments relating to The Expert and his threads

Re: How To Trade: Full Stop

:eek::eek::eek:
Oh how I wish it were true, kind of you to say so all the same!
If I have a minute in the next day or two, I'll go through the thread from scratch and do as TE asks although, it must be said, it would be a whole lot easier if s/he did it, seeing as it's his/her thread and, presumably, has a good idea of what s/he's said! On that note TE, if you're genuinely wanting to impart valuable ideas for the benefit of the membership, then writing them out clearly in your own hand is surely the best solution?
Tim.

!

Don't expect to learn something special from "the expert". His threads are designed to never end and progress only enough to keep people interested and wanting more. That's because their aim is not to teach but to fulfill his insatiable need for attention and to be worshipped. After 500 pages, all that he has said could have been said in two posts and will not be of any special value. His threads, however, provide entertainment (X-Factor) value and should be enjoyed as such (expect a dramatic ending) . Go make some Popcorn then put your feet up and enjoy the spectacle.

Don't expect to learn something special from "the expert". His threads are designed to never end and progress only enough to keep people interested and wanting more. That's because their aim is not to teach but to fulfill his insatiable need for attention and to be worshipped. After 500 pages, all that he has said could have been said in two posts and will not be of any special value. His threads, however, provide entertainment (X-Factor) value and should be enjoyed as such (expect a dramatic ending) . Go make some Popcorn then put your feet up and enjoy the spectacle.

A typical geographical reply, and it shows exactly what you know about "learning", but then again, Napoleon was stupid enough to invade Russia in 1812, so why should we expect anything less.

I take it you are trading 1 share?

no, i don't trade shares, i do trade multiple cars on ES,
but you did ask for a trade set-up, so I provided one.
However I didn't realise you feel so superior and smug that you were going to take the pyss out of people who complied with your request.
kind of self-defeating in the long-term wouldn't you say ?

Just to clarify, I am not here to waste your time, nor MINE.

I do not like repeating myself, so let this be the last time. If you are smart enough and do a bit of work you will crack it very easily, for it really is as simple as ABC.

All this rubbish about brokers and cheap commissions, are just that, rubbish. If commissions are bothering you then you are better off to not trade, and put your money away for your kids or retirement.

For those of you who live in Europe, you even have far better odds as you do not need to have access to discount brokers to trade, and with ever increasing competition, the playing field is just getting better and better for the punter.

Know your range, your profit target, and more importantly, keep your losers much smaller than your winners, which, if you listen to me, and use your head, you will accomplish same.

If you think I am joking, then now is the time to jump ship and put me on ignore, but, if you have any ounce of sense at all then you should see that everything I say is factual and correct, and that is what counts, not the way I present it.

So, it is up to you, like it or lump it.

Sounds like a 10th rate Socrates wannabe....

Didn't your long trade end up a loser last night ? :whistle:lol:

well I don't know why you're laughing. I never find any loss by any other trader to be a source of amusement.
you're obviously some sort of sociopathic degenerate.

But for record, I didn't have a Long yesterday.
I had a short from 77 that collected 20cents on 1 lot before remaining lots were scratched at B/E

Obviously since I don't trade stocks, this trade is purely hypothetical. I was just posting in response to the guy's request.
But why you're laughing amazes me. I'd like to punch your face in you wee pryck

Please, no more tit for tat, as that is just time wasting.

The symbol for the last graph was already mentioned - think before you act.

The other symbol which has not been mentioned yet is DD.

Cant say ive been keeping an eye on this thread.
He is just posting the ranges of various symbols in bar chart form, no?

Dont know how DT was able to work out what stock it was from. Maybe there is a feature in tradestation that lets you scan things like that? I dont know. weird.
Gotta laugh at being asked to explain graphs without any labels tho! haha.

That should read TE, not He.

Cant say ive been keeping an eye on this thread.
He is just posting the ranges of various symbols in bar chart form, no?

Twenty pages of waffle and we arrive at the conclusion that somebody can chart some trading ranges - poorly. What an utter waste of time this thread is.

Anybody that has anything useful to say would not proceed in such an obtuse fashion.

Twenty pages of waffle and we arrive at the conclusion that somebody can chart some trading ranges - poorly. What an utter waste of time this thread is.

Anybody that has anything useful to say would not proceed in such an obtuse fashion.

Just shows what our "Legendary Members" know about daytrading.

Aha, I see you are a down under chappy. The next time you meet Bryce, in the bar, tell him The Expert was asking for him, and that some day he will wake up and see that all those stupid boxes are just that, stupid boxes.

Is it not amazing how the human mind works, and how, the feeble minded are easily led into the most silly and ridiculous way of thinking, and why, well, just because some idiot wrote it down at some time.

If you persist in using foul language in this thread, you will be re-exiled to rathcooole, where ever that is?

Is that some sort of threat ?

anyway, your nonsense aside, I'll be around, both trading and haunting T2W weeding out eejits like you, long after you have skulked off along with dozens of others prycks like you I see come and go, the latest flavour of the month

Last edited:

I will digress from trading related matters for now, as I think it is warranted at this moment in time.

When I call myself The Expert, I am not being big headed or belittling anyone. I too, once upon a time, was a stupid and thick idiot that listen to so called "Experts", whom, I now know were nothing but assholes that could not tell one end of a chart from another.

To shorten this post, I will make a statement that sums it all up.

Any trader that uses standard TA on charts is not a real trader, and, has not yet discovered the riddle of the charts. It took me a long time, and a lot of money, to crack the riddle, and to make it worse, I was helped out along the way by the few real "Experts" that knew exactly what they were talking about, but yes, you guessed it right, I thought they were idiots who knew nothing, and that everyone else were the real "Experts".

All I will say now is, I am glad that I remembered what they showed me, for when the pieces of the puzzle fall into place, it is as clear as day, and like I keep saying, it is as simple as ABC.

you guys with your esoteric mumbo-jumbo claptrap just don't get it, with all your fancy charts, pretty colours and waffle.
you may well have some insight into market or price behaviour.
but so what ?
does it make you a better, more successful trader ? I doubt it.

all you need is a plan ! a simple plan !
draw a simple horizontal line on your chart, any distance away from where price is now.
decide in advance what you're going to do if/when price hits that line - go Long or go Short
then
decide in advance
a) how much pain you can take if you're wrong and
b), partly based on the answer to a), how much you will target as profit.

and that's it mate, no BS, no funky charts, no 10 pages of puerile shyte spun out as some sort of HG

or if drawing a horizontal line is beyond you , simply make the same plan now about Stops and Targets and enter at Market now !!!, Long or Short I don't care, the market doesn't care, it doesn't matter.
It's how you manage the trade according to your plan that will make a successful trader.

Last edited:

you guys with your esoteric mumbo-jumbo claptrap just don't get it, with all your fancy charts, pretty colours and waffle.
but so what ?

draw a simple horizontal line on your chart, any distance away from where price is now.
decide in advance what you're going to do if/when price hits that line - go Long or go Short
decide in advance
a) how much you can take if you're wrong and

and that's it mate, no BS, no funky charts, no 10 pages of puerile shyte spun out as some sort of HG

or if drawing a horizontal line is beyond you , simply make the same plan now about Stops and Targets and enter at Market now !!!, Long or Short I don't care, the market doesn't care, it doesn't matter.
It's how you manage the trade according to your plan that will make a successful trader.

Steady on Rath...Now your giving away the real secrets...It took me 5yrs to realise the above ;)

never worry jimbo, it doesnae matter.
some people have their heids so far up their own erse that they'll NEVER get it !!

but so what ?

then
decide in advance
a) how much pain you can take if you're wrong and

markets are dynamic and information changes.. I dont think your horizontal line "strategy" will work..You have to take into account the new information that has come out that caused the market to hit your level..you need to look at it in relation to other markets to put it into perspective...if by "manage the trade" you mean position size management then I agree that this is 1 of the keys... there are no shortcuts in trading and you really do have to know your sh*t .. 1 horizontal line is a bit of a weak plan.