cj12's Dow Trades

cj12 said:
I would now be looking to buy at around 9877, you would then wait for three (1 min bars) to close above 9877 and max time allowed is 15 mins for this trade to work. Stop would be 10 ticks of the low sell half of your position at 9930 let the other half ride till the close.CJ

Wish I'd read your post yesterday, CJ :(

Today long 9877 sold half at 9930 for 53 points

stop out on the other half at entry price

So 53 points for the day.

I write something later for tomorrow trading.

CJ

Im thinking of giving all my trading methouds away for free,In retern

I would like you to give a little money to chartiy the GOD channel.A gift of 25 or more per month will enable us to create anointed, multi-lingual supernatural programming and to distribute this across Europe, into every nation, in their own language. Europe's first 24 hour Christian Television network.

Truly our partners change the world!

CJ

Last edited:
That's sounds very good to me CJ12

I like to watch that channel when I get the time.

I would certainly like to know your methods as it's surely beating the hell out of the markets if you know what I mean.

I didn't know that you were a God fearing man- no wonder you are doing so well.

All the best for now

The problem I have with this kind of thing is that there are so many religions and I would much rather be left to find my own spiritual path. The God channel must be making lots of money, as the people who are likely to watch it are also likely to donate generously. It goes towards something I don't believe in, I could never donate to them. Having spent most of my youth in an Evangelical Christian environment, I have formed my opinion from first hand experience.

A brief flavour of the channel in question.

"Bill Winston's vision is to take the uncompromised Word of God to the world, training believer's [sic] to have dominion and reign over this world's system."

"The Lord bless you for being a part of the ministry of GOD TV, thank you for assisting us in our God-given mandate to reach a billion souls for Jesus Christ."

"Our vision is to recognise, source, create, package and present world class anointed, prophetic, supernatural content in a spirit of excellence across the globe into every nation, reconciling man, woman and child with God by the power of the Holy Spirit."

"In an extraordinary miracle of God's supernatural provision, GOD TV's budget for the 2004 financial year has been met in full. This follows GOD TV's most exciting Missions Week to date, which ended on Sunday 26 April with a total £4,003,246 pledged by GOD Channel viewers around the world.

With an annual budget of £11.5 million, including £ 7.5 million already projected through sponsored programming, advertising and monthly partnership, Missions Week started off on Friday 16 April with a target of £ 4 million, and GOD TV founders, Rory & Wendy Alec standing in faith that this figure would be raised during the following 10 days.

Due to this amazing financial miracle, Missions Week live from Washington DC, ended its live programming on Sunday 25 April with its full budget met by the ministry's partners. This phenomenal financial backing provides the resourcing the ministry needs for 2004 in its quest to fulfil its divine mandate of winning a billion souls for Jesus Christ… "

Of course I have nothing against personal religious belief but to talk of 'divine mandate' and 'winning souls' seems a touch arrogant and, given this is a commercial TV channel, cynical and mercenary. Is it really a charity or merely a predatory exercise in relieving the gullible and downtrodden of their money?

I would be most relieved to stand corrected by someone who knows more about their operations and possible charitable activities.

Frugi mate,

Where have u been?? U not been posting in ages?? We need to kick off an S&P thread...chinas is dying out

Frugi, ( and others) , please refrain from entering into debates about religion, except in the lounge, thanks.

Fair point Chartman I shall not post on the subject again.

However I think CJ should also refrain from asking for donations in return for his trading methods. While I have little doubt in his trading ability, admire his gumption for posting trades that don't rely on hindsight and find his trades interesting, I am more than doubtful about the 'charity' in question (on the admittedly little evidence I have seen) and think this board is not the place to garner financial support for it.

Frugi

The 4 million they rise will last about 12 months of TV It cost around $1000 an hour to run the TV programs and they trying to get the word of god in all different countries around the globe it expensive to set up satellites to receive TV In the small countries.

CJ

If we get a pull back to 9910 TO 9890 today 1.30 hours left of trading, that be a good buying opportunity.

CJ

There is a sell on the Dow futures at 10106 if hit, wait for three 1 min bars to close bellow wait no more than 15 mins for the trade to work. target price 10040 stop about 10 ticks above the high.

CJ

A good buying opportunity here at 9906 Dow futures but have you got the nerve to hold overnight Im going in on half of my position I will add more if the market goes in my favour
stop 80 points as it is on half load give it room overnight If it goes down further I be buying more at 9840.

CJ

I have been in this trade for 6 days now, So I have decided to take some profit at 10060 futures.From being long at 9906.I leave a third of my position running.

CJ

Way to go cj

Very impressive. Smashed through the 200 ma as well ,still some way to go.
Well done cj