cj12's Dow Trades

This thing could go down to a little further to 9730 in the next two days, this is where I see buying will come back in to the market, and trade back to 9906, but I must say it's tempting to buy a little here. tip my toe in the water so to speak.

The above is based the Dow cash

CJ

Im looking for 2 down days from here, look to sell at tomorrow's open some 30 to 40 points lower, then once filled move stop to a few ticks above the opening price, and look to get out on Tuesday open, or if you get a 100 point sell off on Monday take it.

CJ

Update I said go short at the open some 30 points lowerFriday, This did not happen so no trade, But on Monday it went 30 points lower from the open, so we filled at 10143, stop is at 10177, we stay in for 2 days and will get out on Thursdays opening price.

CJ

last trade we got stoped out, im now going short here at 10299 with a stop at 10350, target 10100

CJ

Hi,
Please excuse if this is the wrong place but on a longer view (EOD) surely we have just had a strong bull flag ( since Feb ) and the longer trend is probably ( famous last words ) UP ?? :p :D