Brexit and the Consequences

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,362 2,710
....and that, Reverend, is looking increasingly likely.

CCR put it quite well: "Thing got bad things got worse"

We just have to enjoy the music:

I'll go with the odds and the belief that common sense will prevail.

(y) 😬

Atilla

Legendary member
19,418 2,850
I don't think anyone in the UK has a clue on what Boris is thinking, planning or doing.

Parliament has no view or say.

Country is rudderless at the mercy of whimsical niche vested interests.

We have Brexiteers to thank for our current predicament. They know all about the promised land.

Other day on the radio I heard some numpty up North say: "We've lost the mines. We've lost the potteries. It's time for change and that's why his voted Brexit". I was on the floor LMAO. He gets my vote for Brexit Brain of Britain.

I'm quite into Brexit now. Life looks good n rosy. (y) :love:(y)
Things can only get better.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,670 1,029
I don't think anyone in the UK has a clue on what Boris is thinking, planning or doing.

We have Brexiteers to thank for our current predicament. They know all about the promised land.

Other day on the radio I heard some numpty up North say: "We've lost the mines. We've lost the potteries. It's time for change and that's why his voted Brexit". I was on the floor LMAO. He gets my vote for Brexit Brain of Britain.

I almost agreed with you until you blamed Brexiteers, its remoaners and the Tories that have got us into this mess, Brexiteers would have made a clean, smooth, worry free exit, shame on you they've not had the chance to implement it.

Shame on you, shame on you, shame on you ......blahhhhhhh

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,362 2,710

When the cat's out of the bag it's too late to put it back. So any idea that you might harbour about things going your way is just laughable. This will rumble on till the end of days. (y)

Reactions: Signalcalc

timsk

Legendary member
7,311 2,099
. . . We have Brexiteers to thank for our current predicament. They know all about the promised land. . .
Yep, sure do At'. Anything you want to know about the promised land - feel free to ask. There's always a helpful brexiteer on hand to assist you.
:D

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,362 2,710
Well, there is that 🤣
Obviously the lesser of the 2 evils are the Tories.
I was only Joshing honest ! :ROFLMAO: :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Many a true word is uttered in BANTER :p

BANTS :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Atilla

Legendary member
19,418 2,850
When the cat's out of the bag it's too late to put it back. So any idea that you might harbour about things going your way is just laughable. This will rumble on till the end of days. (y)
Honest guv, life is a really peachy right now. Never had it soooo gooooood. So many things to look forward to. (y) :love: (y)

Let the good times roll.

Atilla

Legendary member
19,418 2,850
I forecast that Brexit blues will be felt by the Tories for many years to come.

This may sound perverse but I feel; the very people who vote for Brexit will lose out more than remainers.

Those who favour remain will find work arounds and end up better off.

Subconsciously this is already at play.

We live in interesting towns with some fundamental changes heading our way from all sorts of very far and different angles.

Steady as she goes and festive cheers :love:

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,670 1,029
I forecast that Brexit blues will be felt by the Tories for many years to come.

This may sound perverse but I feel; the very people who vote for Brexit will lose out more than remainers.

Those who favour remain will find work arounds and end up better off.

Subconsciously this is already at play.

We live in interesting towns with some fundamental changes heading our way from all sorts of very far and different angles.

Steady as she goes and festive cheers :love:
Intriguing !?

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,670 1,029
One the eve of this fourth Brexit referendum (where the majority are unable to vote for Brexit), we need Pat Condell's election broadcast :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: counter_violent

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,362 2,710
Cynical me says they've pumped GBP since the beginning of Dec, ready to dump it as the results roll in.

I'm not trading it though!
Well I hope your wrong cos i'm long looking for a vertical rise, based on an outright workable Tory majority.
Market seems to want it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock