Brexit and the Consequences

How does one put it? Sherlock without shed...

Eh?? Shed? Don't get it.

The only "Sherlock" expression that I'm aware of is ...more excremental.

...but yes, let us "Unleash our potential":ROFLMAO:...you just couldn't make this stuff up...ah, wait a mo, somebody did...

Eh?? Shed? Don't get it.

The only "Sherlock" expression that I'm aware of is ...more excremental.

...but yes, let us "Unleash our potential":ROFLMAO:...you just couldn't make this stuff up...ah, wait a mo, somebody did...

Maybe I was thinking no shed Sherlock. Don't recall what I was thinking or drinking. (y)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This is what comes of some over-polite fool not wanting to use a perfectly good anglo-saxon word for fear of offending someone, and replacing it with something that completely fails to convey the intended message ...

... and then non-natives go and re-tweet the wrong quote all over the internet :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

'Go to Jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect £200='

Epic Fail.

{who said 'much like Brexit will turn out'} lol

:)

Maybe I was thinking no shed Sherlock. Don't recall what I was thinking or drinking. (y)

This is what comes of some over-polite fool not wanting to use a perfectly good anglo-saxon word for fear of offending someone, and replacing it with something that completely fails to convey the intended message ...

... and then non-natives go and re-tweet the wrong quote all over the internet :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Atilla may be many things but unless I'm much mistaken he's about as non non-native* as one can get in the People's Republic of Brighton-sur-Mer...and I think that he's generally fairly fluent in Anglo-Saxon too - just the other day I distinctly remember him remonstrating with some apostate in no uncertain terms: "'egad sir!" and even "Balderdash!" ..though perhaps this latter was going too far.

* On the subject of over-politeness, I take you to really mean "foreign scum" or "fucking migrants"?

Atilla may be many things but unless I'm much mistaken he's about as non non-native* as one can get in the People's Republic of Brighton-sur-Mer...

Ahhh, in that case, perhaps a little too much opium in the pipe, or the dulcet tones of the violin particularly stringent ....

* might also be interpreted as over-polite reference to colonial ex-patriots whose grasp of the English language and cultural heritage has not improved with distance and the passage of time ....

:p

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

'Go to Jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect £200='

Epic Fail.

{who said 'much like Brexit will turn out'} lol

:)

Well I'm glad one smart alek has noticed that I'm trying to be polite as I think I've upset poor old Timsk nuff times...

I'm also quite flattered that I'm referred to as being polite. Hope mods read this post.

As for my roots, had my DNA testing done with 23andme along with two other family members and roots are not one I grew up believing I was or my parents for that matter.

I used to think of my self as British and I only have a British passport but this Brexit fiasco has made me feel like a bastardised half orphan so I don't feel so cool or British anymore as I did before.

More European based on my DNA than anything else. Feel like Charlie Chaplin to some extent. I'll take my self to any country who'll have me. LOL.

I'm really shedding all roots and couldn't give a hoot about flags or nations anymore. There is only humanity. The rest is just gang warfare for simple minded pin-heads with a funny feeling one gets when the other end is felt on finger tips.

(y)

Well I'm glad one smart alek has noticed that I'm trying to be polite as I think I've upset poor old Timsk nuff times...

I'm also quite flattered that I'm referred to as being polite. Hope mods read this post.

As for my roots, had my DNA testing done with 23andme along with two other family members and roots are not one I grew up believing I was or my parents for that matter.

I used to think of my self as British and I only have a British passport but this Brexit fiasco has made me feel like a bastardised half orphan so I don't feel so cool or British anymore as I did before.

More European based on my DNA than anything else. Feel like Charlie Chaplin to some extent. I'll take my self to any country who'll have me. LOL.

I'm really shedding all roots and couldn't give a hoot about flags or nations anymore. There is only humanity. The rest is just gang warfare for simple minded pin-heads with a funny feeling one gets when the other end is felt on finger tips.

(y)

Now why on earth would anyone want to miss out on the boom. Simple minded pin head economists knew in advance.

This wasn't supposed to happen was it Att !!!! 🤭🤣

The genius of Tom Walker - aka Jonathan Pie - strikes again. Enjoy . . .

Nice one!
I'd forgotten about the Norwegians - they're definitely on my list now. Belgians are number one (of course) and I'm beginning to think that the Baltic republics are getting a bit above themselves as well.

Now why on earth would anyone want to miss out on the boom. Simple minded pin head economists knew in advance.

This wasn't supposed to happen was it Att !!!! 🤭🤣

Mr C orona V irus, (clever eh? LOL)

You ain't seen nothing yet. Be patient. Less haste more speed. What have Brexiteers delivered thus far.

Answers on the back of a match box. If you need more space post card will do.

Last edited:
Mr C orona V irus, (clever eh? LOL)

You ain't seen nothing yet. Be patient. Less haste more speed. What have Brexiteers delivered thus far.

Answers on the back of a match box. If you need more space post card will do.

I'd say Brexiteers drained the swamp of remoaners, what we are left with is still under debate. Baby steps and all that......

I'd say Brexiteers drained the swamp of remoaners, what we are left with is still under debate. Baby steps and all that......

SC matey, Euroseptics are renown for being the BIGGEST remoaners one can imagine. Couldn't get'm to shut up since 1975 and after almost 50 years the balls in their court.

I think you should cut the BS about remoaners.

Brexiteers will be held to account. Some honest responsibility and accountability must be demonstrated.

There is no more debate to be had. We are now in negotiation stage followed by delivery whatever comes out of those negotiations.

Showtime! :love: :love:

SC matey, Euroseptics are renown for being the BIGGEST remoaners one can imagine. Couldn't get'm to shut up since 1975 and after almost 50 years the balls in their court.

I think you should cut the BS about remoaners.

Brexiteers will be held to account. Some honest responsibility and accountability must be demonstrated.

There is no more debate to be had. We are now in negotiation stage followed by delivery whatever comes out of those negotiations.

Showtime! :love: :love:
Probably should be in joke of the day.

Q. How much does it cost to trigger a remainer?

A. 50p

🤭

Probably should be in joke of the day.

Q. How much does it cost to trigger a remainer?

A. 50p

🤭

We are all Brexiteers now whether we like it or not.

Brexiteers you keep jerking each other off. Nothing else to do for a whole year. 👌