Brexit and the Consequences

Yeah, those decent upstanding voters of Sheffield were not listening to his nonsense and basically kicked him out. Then he flounced off (very bravely) to the US of A, where absolutely nobody knows of his piss poor track record. No doubt the gong helped make him sound impressive.

According to Att....he handed over to someone else. :LOL:

Tim Farron wasn't it? What happened to that nobody? Almost lost his seat in 2017 before handing leadership to Vince Cable, looks like Att doesn't even know the history of his own party 😂

Ironically the only saving factor for the LibDems is Brexit o_O o_O :eek: 😁

What did the EU ever do for the Libdems (said in a parody of Monty Pythons "what did the Romans ever do for us..." kind of way)

Last edited:
Tim Farron wasn't it? What happened to that nobody? Almost lost his seat in 2017 before handing leadership to Vince Cable, looks like Att doesn't even know the history of his own party 😂

It's about the party and the country.

Not about an individual or minority groups.

Geeshhh you guys are hard work. Dreamers :)

It's about the party and the country.

Not about an individual or minority groups.

Geeshhh you guys are hard work. Dreamers :)

You should be thanking Brexiters for helping to drain the swamp. It's taking time and the remoaners are putting up a decent rear guard action, but unfortunately for them, they are not winning the battle. :p

Farage 😜 and Johnson 🤪 the two revolutionary leaders to take Great Britain to the new promised land.

Who are about as useful as two chocolate tea pots, who can sweet talk the hoofs off a donkey.

Can't wait to see them on News about Britain Got Talent 2019

5 of the 6 panellists on BBC QT tonight are Remainers & the 1 Leaver is someone from the DUP who most people haven't heard of – a nicely balanced panel in the best traditions of BBC's unbiased approach to Brexit. :rolleyes:

After last week's uncontrolled shambolic shouting match I'd given up listening anyway (I often wondered why I ever looked at it in the first place). Next job after sorting out Brexit is the BBC.

Last edited:
5 of the 6 panellists on BBC QT tonight are Remainers & the 1 Leaver is someone from the DUP who most people haven't heard of – a nicely balanced panel in the best traditions of BBC's unbiased approach to Brexit. :rolleyes:

After last week's uncontrolled shambolic shouting match I'd given up listening anyway (I often wondered why I ever looked at it in the first place). Next job after sorting out Brexit is the BBC.
The bias has got worse since the porogagogo announcement, the hysteria has ramped up to orange man bad levels, I even heard the Russians getting the blame for something today, I wonder what the audience reaction will be this evening, not that I'll be watching it without a TV license anyway.

I'm immune to their propaganda, maybe Att can provide an analysis, although I think he may have cancelled his TV license also [emoji106]

The bias has got worse since the porogagogo announcement, the hysteria has ramped up to orange man bad levels, I even heard the Russians getting the blame for something today, I wonder what the audience reaction will be this evening, not that I'll be watching it without a TV license anyway.

I'm immune to their propaganda, maybe Att can provide an analysis, although I think he may have cancelled his TV license also [emoji106]

No can do. Don't watch QT anymore. Too mind numbing.

I'll be going for a beach ride, work out on the open air exercise machines, shower and sleep. Life is a beach. (y) :cool:(y)

. . . After last week's uncontrolled shambolic shouting match I'd given up listening anyway (I often wondered why I ever looked at it in the first place). Next job after sorting out Brexit is the BBC.
For anyone who missed last week's QT - it's well worth a look for the most comical moment in the entire Brexit saga. Namely, Emily Thornbury explaining with a straight face and in all seriousness that if Labour were in power she would negotiate a deal with the EU but, in the subsequent referendum that Labour have promised to hold, she would campaign and vote to remain (i.e. not for her own deal that she'd negotiated). Priceless!!! Here's a clip of the highlights - enjoy . . .

Remain MPs are calling for their political opponents to be imprisoned. Remain MPs are calling for the mobile phones of their political opponents to be seized. Remain MPs are blocking both Brexit and a General Election. Remind me again how it’s Brexiteers that are ‘fascists’?

Remain MPs are calling for their political opponents to be imprisoned. Remain MPs are calling for the mobile phones of their political opponents to be seized. Remain MPs are blocking both Brexit and a General Election. Remind me again how it’s Brexiteers that are ‘fascists’?
The EU knows that we will be able to outcompete them once we are out.

That threat of a low corporation tax save haven for foreign companies to locate in UK was already made at the start of negotiations by Davis. Nothing new. Benelux counrtires and Ireland already have some of the lowest rates.

EU already looking at extracting some tax out of the super giants like Amazon, Google and FB. They will find ways to protect their market.

Sadly for UK we'll have low paid jobs, increasingly automated with falling taxation receipts and run down social services of all types.

UK will not be a nice place to live and work under Brexiteers vision. No amount of words can explain, but simply something that'll need to be exercised. imo we will be going back to Victorian failing era of snobbery and deprivation between haves and have nots.

Sort of like that in many respects already with North and South divide but that view will become amplified.

I strongly feel that kind of safe haven low tax setup can work but for small economies or countries. Not for highly populated and big countries like the UK.

Sadly for UK we'll have low paid jobs, increasingly automated with falling taxation receipts and run down social services of all types.

Way of the world, nothing to do with Brexit, globally automation will become a problem.

UK will not be a nice place to live and work under Brexiteers vision. No amount of words can explain, but simply something that'll need to be exercised. imo we will be going back to Victorian failing era of snobbery and deprivation between haves and have nots.

We already have it according to the left wing and you!

Sort of like that in many respects already with North and South divide but that view will become amplified.
Agreed, the self-serving pigs in the Westminster/EU trough have seen to that over the last 40+ years, time to get rid and be a more equal country.

I strongly feel that kind of safe haven low tax setup can work but for small economies or countries. Not for highly populated and big countries like the UK.

Oh, so now we are a large economy now are we? I'm sure yesterday you were telling us that we couldn't stand on our own two feet without the EU.

The remoaner BS continues.........next o_O :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Brexit is like a Greek or Roman festival of politics, bring in the wine 🥂🍷🍻🍸🍹🍾

Some common sense applied for a change.