Brexit and the Consequences

But it's only shutdown 4 working days longer than it would be normally in the conference season. Just happens to be very convenient and they don't like it up 'em !

Nothing is usual about Brexit. It is one of the most important strategic decisions facing the future 10-20 years and perhaps longer.

If that is usual than why the extra 4 days.

As for you SC do you really trust Boris and believe Labour or the LibDems are afraid of elections? You really must be barmy to believe that to be the case.

Nothing is usual about Brexit. It is one of the most important strategic decisions facing the future 10-20 years and perhaps longer.

If that is usual than why the extra 4 days.

Why not have 3 extra years :unsure:

As for you SC do you really trust Boris

You haven't been to specsavers recently have you?

and believe Labour or the LibDems are afraid of elections?

Why aren't they calling for an election now?

Why not have 3 extra years :unsure:

You haven't been to specsavers recently have you?

Why aren't they calling for an election now?

You should know why. Stop playing silly buggers. Can't believe you peddling their tosh. L000000L

IMG-20190912-WA0000.jpg

You should know why. Stop playing silly buggers. Can't believe you peddling their tosh. L000000L
Of course everyone knows why they won't call an election, because remoaners will lose and Brexit will be a done deal.

I genuinely dont know why they extended prorogation by 4 days, does anyone? No-one has provided THE reason, just speculation, what purpose does it serve and how, as you appear to have some inside knowledge, please enlighten me?

As for Specsavers, I have repeatedly stated 'you can't trust the Tories' it's my mantra of the moment, therefore why should I trust Boris?

I'd trust Farage to get the job done though [emoji106]

Of course everyone knows why they won't call an election, because remoaners will lose and Brexit will be a done deal.

I genuinely dont know why they extended prorogation by 4 days, does anyone? No-one has provided THE reason, just speculation, what purpose does it serve and how, as you appear to have some inside knowledge, please enlighten me?

As for Specsavers, I have repeatedly stated 'you can't trust the Tories' it's my mantra of the moment, therefore why should I trust Boris?

I'd trust Farage to get the job done though
[emoji106]
Farage also has the huge advantage that when it comes to the election, while all the other parties are still dithering about what they actually believe about Brexit, Nigel has been on message for at least 20 years and nobody is any doubt about the basic DNA of the Brexit Party. During the election hustings the Brexit party can concentrate on all the matters ignored for the last three years while knowing that a proper leave solution has been subconsciously embedded in the minds of the voters already.

Labour/Conservative/Lib Dem's just don't get it. Cameron and May both got huge electoral surprises and I reckon it could happen again.

Farage also has the huge advantage that when it comes to the election, while all the other parties are still dithering about what they actually believe about Brexit, Nigel has been on message for at least 20 years and nobody is any doubt about the basic DNA of the Brexit Party. During the election hustings the Brexit party can concentrate on all the matters ignored for the last three years while knowing that a proper leave solution has been subconsciously embedded in the minds of the voters already.

Labour/Conservative/Lib Dem's just don't get it. Cameron and May both got huge electoral surprises and I reckon it could happen again.

Farage is a one trick pony. The whole country will come to a halt if he ends up leading Britain. Guy has no idea about leadership. Politics or running a country.

He is simply someone elses mouth tool. FGS he and Corbyn difficult to know who is worse. I'd bet on Corbyn to do a better job.

Farage is a one trick pony. The whole country will come to a halt if he ends up leading Britain. Guy has no idea about leadership. Politics or running a country.

He is simply someone elses mouth tool. FGS he and Corbyn difficult to know who is worse. I'd bet on Corbyn to do a better job.

For once your assessment is correct, BP is a one trick party - BREXIT. Brexiteers know this, which is why he is supported by them.

Who are you trying to convince by stating Farage would be a crap leader, he doesn't want a position in government, so nobody cares as long as we get Brexit (clean break Brexit according to the BP).

The country is consumed by Brexit, Boris is making promises, but it's immaterial, most people who support Boris believe he will Brexit, he's making himself look good at the same time, it could all be tosh (and I suspect will turn out that way), the only way to resolve it is to call an election, why are remoaners so scared? Cos they'll lose.

Remoaners only hope now is that the EU will extend again.

If the Tories obtain a proper Brexit the BP will struggle, to Farage that won't matter, his job will finally be complete, Tories will resume power and remoaners can continue remoaning all they like.

Obviously a Corbyn government isn't even on the cards, otherwise they would have called an election, you are in fantasy land again.

Every Brexiteer understands the position clearly, what is it remoaners are trying to tell us now?

You, remoaners, the MSM et al, have no clue about prorogation and why it was called, otherwise answer why, I suspect it was to flush out the remaining remoaners from the Tory party, however that is my speculation and is quite possibly wrong.

The establishment can't stand the fact that they find themselves bereft of power. It doesn't happen often at all, but when it does, it's usually spectacular and leads to fundamental shifts in the way things get done.

What a fabulous time to be alive and involved in this revolution. Keep up the good work chaps. No surrender.

Let me try make sense of it all for ya.

When every minority interest group is pushing their agenda and having their voices heard and acted on above the interests of the general population, then you will eventually get the backlash.
Brexit is the backlash. The majority of ordinary middle of the road voters and tax payers have spoken and are determined to win this battle. It doesn't matter a jot about the consequences, only the fact that we are in the ascendancy and not about to give up that position. Opportunities to make a difference don't come around that often, which is why we won't be backing down. So, it's probably for the best if you just get used to the idea. :)

Capiche.(y)

Let me try make sense of it all for ya.

When every minority interest group is pushing their agenda and having their voices heard and acted on above the interests of the general population, then you will eventually get the backlash.
Brexit is the backlash. The majority of ordinary middle of the road voters and tax payers have spoken and are determined to win this battle. It doesn't matter a jot about the consequences, only the fact that we are in the ascendancy and not about to give up that position. Opportunities to make a difference don't come around that often, which is why we won't be backing down. So, it's probably for the best if you just get used to the idea. :)

Capiche.(y)

LOL your funni.

Where is UKIP now?

BP party will end up the same under Farage leadership.

As for the mutiny, wait till the capitain fails to deliver and how he is dealt with by the unruly mob.

You a tory egging on Brexiteers wrecking the Conservative party. Fool hardy talk about establishment and agendas and minority groups.

Brains and sparks. You are amazing. You remind me more of minions looking for their GREAT leader to a lost cause.

(y)

LOL your funni.

Where is UKIP now?

BP party will end up the same under Farage leadership.

As for the mutiny, wait till the capitain fails to deliver and how he is dealt with by the unruly mob.

You a tory egging on Brexiteers wrecking the Conservative party. Fool hardy talk about establishment and agendas and minority groups.

Brains and sparks. You are amazing. You remind me more of minions looking for their GREAT leader to a lost cause.

(y)

Yeah, what we need is a knight in shining armor like, errr, Nick Clegg. Oh wait, he buggered off didn't he. A real brave Sir Robin that One, unlike Farage who is still carrying the flag and sticking it to the enemy.

someone raised an interesting point recently to me ....why have parties at all ?

People vote for the MPs who deliver the most for their own contsituency
MPs vote in parliament for what they believe in
Prime minister is voted in by either the GP or parliament consensus
Cabinet ministers voted in by their peers in parliament or again by the general public

all done by voting , e-votes , using the technology that is available to anyone

imagine that .....no parties

let me start a new Thread - otherwise this will go off course

N

Yeah, what we need is a knight in shining armor like, errr, Nick Clegg. Oh wait, he buggered off didn't he. A real brave Sir Robin that One, unlike Farage who is still carrying the flag and sticking it to the enemy.

Not about the man. It's about the party. Nick Clegg handed party over for another to carry it forward.

Farage went back or tried to get back and got the boot. Admirabl leader that he is with loyal servants. Not much different to Boris calling MPs his booted back. Fine specimen of good leadership that they are not. You really are funni even when you don't mean to be.

LOL. You have a few screws that need adjusting. G1. 🤪

Not about the man. It's about the party. Nick Clegg handed party over for another to carry it forward.

Farage went back or tried to get back and got the boot. Admirabl leader that he is with loyal servants. Not much different to Boris calling MPs his booted back. Fine specimen of good leadership that they are not. You really are funni even when you don't mean to be.

LOL. You have a few screws that need adjusting. G1. 🤪

Cleggy skulked off to silicon valley where he will do more harm globally than he ever did to Britain, now where is the Monty Python clip for that one I wonder.......

Cleggy skulked off to silicon valley where he will do more harm globally than he ever did to Britain, now where is the Monty Python clip for that one I wonder.......

Yeah, those decent upstanding voters of Sheffield were not listening to his nonsense and basically kicked him out. Then he flounced off (very bravely) to the US of A, where absolutely nobody knows of his piss poor track record. No doubt the gong helped make him sound impressive.

According to Att....he handed over to someone else. :LOL: