Brexit and the Consequences

You are forgetting that has nothing to do with EU.

Just as many Brits live in EU. Numbers marginal.

Commonwealth is the problem and check out what Farage numpty says about the CWealth.
All you are doing is reverting to what loser remoaners always do, blame the Tories or Farage for some perceived problems that they have ultimately little control over. Certainly Farage has had no control, the Tories could have made moves for non-EU immigration, but they were hamstrung when it came to the EU.

At the time of accession of the former Eastern bloc countries into the EU, we were told (mostly by Labour at the time) and other Europhiles that there would be immigration in the low 10s of thousands. All that turned out to be a lie and we had Eastern Europeans numbering in the 100,000s coming to Britain, all at the time we entered a global recession, UK was/is powerless to stop it.

Either you are parroting lies or rewriting history, which is it to be?

As if that wasn't bad enough Cameron was under massive pressure from the UKIP vote to do something about it in 2015, he tried and failed because the EU were having none of it, then Merkel opened the flood gates just before the referendum, badly judging the mood of not just the UK but pretty much the whole of the EU.

What a farce the EU is, so obstinate and aloof to think they can control the lives of millions of people yet not listen to them.

The EU only has itself to blame for its own mistakes and the position it now finds itself in, the sooner remoaners get that into their tiny little minds, the quicker we will all be able to move on.

Like all previous ideologies/civilisations that did not work with the people, they have failed, as surely the EU will do also, history repeats itself as it has done so many times previously.

You are also forgetting Tory migrant policies more generous than European entitlements. The toffs not interested in British public despair. They are only pushing Brexit to keep their monies in safe havens, landlords fill their properties and assets have high price alongside depressed wages to supress inflationary pressures. I agree. Deliberate UK government industry policy. Keep labour costs low and maximise profits. UK can easilly protect her borders, hire custom border officers and send back illegals migrants without papers if she wanted to. So much tosh and rollicks about human rights going around its daft. Should also as said before stop interfering in other nations democracies, creating refugees in millions along with uncle Sam. EU can let them in if they like but we are an Island right. Shouldn't be that difficult.

I'm all with you on those factors but once again EU has nothing to do wiht those policies. Farage is an absolute d!ck.

You will turn on Boris and finally Farage too soon enough.

Brexiteers don't seem to have much pedigree in picking decent leaders do they? :unsure:
Wonder why that is? Bunch of liars and power hungry wannabees.

You are also forgetting Tory migrant policies more generous than European entitlements. The toffs not interested in British public despair. They are only pushing Brexit to keep their monies in safe havens, landlords fill their properties and assets have high price alongside depressed wages to supress inflationary pressures. I agree. Deliberate UK government industry policy. Keep labour costs low and maximise profits. UK can easilly protect her borders, hire custom border officers and send back illegals migrants without papers if she wanted to. So much tosh and rollicks about human rights going around its daft. Should also as said before stop interfering in other nations democracies, creating refugees in millions along with uncle Sam. EU can let them in if they like but we are an Island right. Shouldn't be that difficult.

I'm all with you on those factors but once again EU has nothing to do wiht those policies. Farage is an absolute d!ck.

You will turn on Boris and finally Farage too soon enough.

Brexiteers don't seem to have much pedigree in picking decent leaders do they? :unsure:
Wonder why that is? Bunch of liars and power hungry wannabees.

I'm wasting my time when all you do is blame the Tories, at least half of Labour supporters are Brexiteers also, except Labour have abandoned their working class roots in favour of the London elite, all pigs with snouts in the trough, there's barely an MP in the HoC that has done an honest days work, or suffered hardships, had state education, or had to compete with mass migration, they know nothing of ordinary hard working, tax paying people.

I'm wasting my time when all you do is blame the Tories, at least half of Labour supporters are Brexiteers also, except Labour have abandoned their working class roots in favour of the London elite, all pigs with snouts in the trough, there's barely an MP in the HoC that has done an honest days work, or suffered hardships, had state education, or had to compete with mass migration, they know nothing of ordinary hard working, tax paying people.

You and I much the same SC. Sadly your root cause analysis is wrong which leads you to conclude action on the wrong response and direction.

UK is a country with a history of feudalism, barons and lords. Aristocracy and class still very much with us. So are the elites and all their apparatus with their grammar and public schools. Special selections and privileges. You get upset about blaming Tories yet the current crop of PMs and cabinet ministers all from the same stables.

Your previous post belies your beliefs talking about labour and elite London pigs. Anybody would think you too were a Labour supporter.

I have trouble reconciling Brexiteers talking about giving power back to Parliament and then shutting it down? Amazing stuff!

🤪

I have trouble reconciling Brexiteers talking about giving power back to Parliament and then shutting it down? Amazing stuff!

🤪

Strange comment, Brexiteers want power back to the British people enacted by parliament, parliament doesn't have power without consent. The current parliament is the worst we've had in centuries, stuffed full of MPs that do not represent the people, a speaker that is biased and unworthy of his position, a disgrace to every speaker that went before him. Only those that will fulfill the will of the people as determined by referendum are worthy of our taxes, they don't even have the courage to call a general electionfor the first time in history, what a depraved disgrace to Britain and a poor example to set.

The EU has rotted our parliamentary system to the core for the past 47 years, turned them into europhiles, with little regard for the people of Britain as evidenced by the last 3+ years, the sooner we are free from them, the quicker we can get back to making it work for us, not unelected technocrats in Brussels.

That big broom sweeping out parliament I talked about a couple of years ago is about to get sweeping.

Yeah but Brexit.......

Stonkingly good UK jobs data out today: - Average pay rose by 4% in the last year: twice the rate of inflation and the fastest for over a decade - Unemployment at its lowest in 45 years - Over 300,000 more full-time jobs than a year ago, and almost 3 million more than in 2010

:)

beer.jpg

Labour backpedaling so quickly now, they've gone from having Brexit in their manifesto, to now wanting another referendum with two options, a deal or remain, just as all the opposition parties are aligned now to stopping Brexit in its entirety, the betrayal would be complete if they ever managed to cancel Brexit.

Labour backpedaling so quickly now, they've gone from having Brexit in their manifesto, to now wanting another referendum with two options, a deal or remain, just as all the opposition parties are aligned now to stopping Brexit in its entirety, the betrayal would be complete if they ever managed to cancel Brexit.

All power to Nigel. Downing Street putting out that they won't do a deal with Nigel cos they don't like him– could be just a ruse for now & they will spring a joint ticket on Labour as soon as they agree to an election. On the other hand ....... perhaps Cummings can't overcome his dislike of Nigel and he's prepared to risk finishing Boris/Conservatives in an all out fight. At least UK politics isn't dull any more!

All power to Nigel. Downing Street putting out that they won't do a deal with Nigel cos they don't like him– could be just a ruse for now & they will spring a joint ticket on Labour as soon as they agree to an election. On the other hand ....... perhaps Cummings can't overcome his dislike of Nigel and he's prepared to risk finishing Boris/Conservatives in an all out fight. At least UK politics isn't dull any more!

Farage's response should be.

" OK we will ensure that the Tories are voted out of office"

Your choice Boris....think Hobson

Looking at Farage's tweets, it looks like he hasn't received direct word from Boris's team, so it's not clear how true this is. What is apparent is that there is little, if any, direct communication going on between the BP and the Tories, comms are being done through the media in public, I doubt there are secret talks.

Oh well, I'll stick to my mantra, 'you can't trust the Tories' and I believe Boris will capitulate on Brexit soon enough, I'll be surprised if he doesn't.

Looks to me that the various courts involved in the same subject matter are all over the place, not much consensus amongst judges.

BBC News - Scottish judges rule Parliament suspension is unlawful

So why do you think Boris shut down Parliament? Coz his too bizi working on trade deals?

So why do you think Boris shut down Parliament? Coz his too bizi working on trade deals?
But it's only shutdown 4 working days longer than it would be normally in the conference season. Just happens to be very convenient and they don't like it up 'em !