Brexit and the Consequences

The referendum decided leave but didn’t say anything about on what terms - presumably to be left for our parliamentarians to sort out. The argument ever since has been on what terms we do so. There is a strong parliamentary majority against “no deal” but no suggested deal finds a majority in Parliament, let alone acceptability with the EU.

Maybe a referendum to determine whether the people are in favour or opposed to “no deal” is appropriate?

There will be no need for a further referendum on anything.

This past week our parliamentary useful idiots have truly excelled themselves. They have now managed to exclude themselves from the process of delivering Brexit.

I cant wait for the public backlash at the upcoming election.

Reformed Tory Party + Brexit Party will smash it out of the park. The voting public are outraged with the last 3 years of remoaner/ establishment fekking about.

Remoaners will rue the day they went against democracy.

And for good measure, they will eventually be blamed for the collapse of the EU. Although they will try to blame the Brexiters i'm sure.

The referendum decided leave but didn’t say anything about on what terms - presumably to be left for our parliamentarians to sort out. The argument ever since has been on what terms we do so. There is a strong parliamentary majority against “no deal” but no suggested deal finds a majority in Parliament, let alone acceptability with the EU.

Maybe a referendum to determine whether the people are in favour or opposed to “no deal” is appropriate?

However the question was framed I think the Remainers would have disputed a leave verdict, judging by their resourcefulness & determination - and especially their claim to be interested in democracy when in fact the most vociferous of them just want to overturn the verdict.

There will be no need for a further referendum on anything.

This past week our parliamentary useful idiots have truly excelled themselves. They have now managed to exclude themselves from the process of delivering Brexit.

I cant wait for the public backlash at the upcoming election.

Reformed Tory Party + Brexit Party will smash it out of the park. The voting public are outraged with the last 3 years of remoaner/ establishment fekking about.

Remoaners will rue the day they went against democracy.

And for good measure, they will eventually be blamed for the collapse of the EU. Although they will try to blame the Brexiters i'm sure.

Far as I’m aware the remainers have mostly accepted going but are, together with a lot of leavers, against a “no deal” exit. Btw, it’s only just over half the voting public who maybe outraged (and I know, personally, quite a few who wouldn’t have voted to leave in hindsight.

So the question is, what will the mood of the voting public tell us about Brexit in a general election?

Is that not what parliament should be doing right now - calling a GE, it is the people's vote, make it so you numpties, let us see who wins a general election based on what the parties say they will do about Brexit - truth now once and for all, do or die in a ditch.

So isn't a spanner about to be thrown by Boris, I mean, you can't imprison a PM over Brexit, that's ludicrious, remoaners are hysterical, what would the Queen say?

Acting on the advice of her Prime Minister, could the Queen delay giving Royal Assent to the new bill?

So the question is, what will the mood of the voting public tell us about Brexit in a general election?

Is that not what parliament should be doing right now - calling a GE, it is the people's vote, make it so you numpties, let us see who wins a general election based on what the parties say they will do about Brexit - truth now once and for all, do or die in a ditch.

The more remoaners leave the Tory party, the more points they gain in the opinion polls, strange that :unsure: o_O :ROFLMAO:

Teetering on the edge of change, but it's not Brexit that's the only change now. Alot of these remoaners are going to have a long time out of politics to reflect on their past misdemeanours, end of the line for many of them.

Teetering on the edge of change, but it's not Brexit that's the only change now. Alot of these remoaners are going to have a long time out of politics to reflect on their past misdemeanours, end of the line for many of them.

Yeah we knew this all along :LOL: . They set off with some mild frustration tactics on Brexit which have been ramped up little by little over time, but have now morphed into a full on assault on UK democracy.

Been listening to Farage today on LBC. Majority of callers are furious with parliament and HoL. People now demanding an election so we can send the message (again) loud and clear. A lot of support building for Boris cos the public can see he's being stymied at every opportunity.

France making noises now that they won't extend beyond Oct 31st. Whoop whoop :p
France probably thinks that their threat will bounce us into signing up treasonous May's surrender doc. Except it won't. UK position hardening not softening.(y)

Sort of explains Brexit division...

Is this guy speaking any sense? Not sure myself.
He uploads his take on things almost daily. He is a remainer.

Just managed to watch the clip in full.

Certainly sounds plausible and threats have already been made by Brexiteers to turn UK into low corporate tax safe haven to attract hot money flows and industries such as FB and Amazon etc. Luxemberg and Ireland have already been pursuing such silly policies. Not much good to industry or national interest other than providing cheap low end employment which will soon be replaced by AI technologies.

So yes whilst Brexiteers keep banging on about Globalism as if it is some kind of hidden agenda in fact it is quite the opposite vested interest that are behind Brexiteers.

Moggy boy is probably key beneficiary to it all. Cameron's father and his tax evasive money held off-shore likewise.

Dirty filthy very sticky system it all is. (y)