Brexit and the Consequences

How ridiculous if true! How does UKGov not have a database record of entries and exits to the UK through official channels ( note the BBC spin)?

Is that how Novickokkers get in and out so easily?

BBC News - Migration: UK cannot end freedom of movement on Brexit day, experts say

Need some serious data analysis.

What % of bodies are tourists visitors, working nationals from whatever country?

Big ask. How many foreign bodies are we talking about 5m, 10m, 15m?

Who will process these people? Send letters, visit, question? Check legal status?

Need to employ an army of people to identify who, location, communicate, appeal. Judge, determine, execute the order, enforce policy.

Tracking, monitoring, keeping addresses up to date no easy task. Not just a simple DBAdmin job for record manipulation but actually following up to enforce what some numpties like Govey and Boris claim are simple, easy tasks.

UK can enforce custom border and migration borders better than it has been doing for decades but chooses not to. However, there will be a cost. A high cost imo. No one has really given it much thought imo.

Last edited:

What % of bodies are tourists visitors, working nationals from whatever country?

Who will process these people? Send letters, visit, question? Check legal status?

Need to employ an army of people to identify who, location, communicate, appeal. Judge, determine, execute the order, enforce policy.

Tracking, monitoring, keeping addresses up to date no easy task. Not just a simple DBAdmin job for record manipulation but actually following up to enforce what some numpties like Govey and Boris claim are simple, easy tasks.

UK can enforce custom border and migration borders better than it has been doing for decades but chooses not to. However, there will be a cost. A high cost imo. No one has really given it much force imo.

I think we should bring back "branding" or the modern day equivalent, "micro chipping". It would be a fairly simple task I expect, as those not displaying a brand or chip on their foreheads after a period of time would simply be executed, thus resolving any future problems at a stroke. Whaddya think ?

There, you see, of course there is an answer to every problem presented, the NI border is just one of those business and trade problems - solved. No fuss needed, just get on with it, no-deal, no need for 3 years of hysterical political posturing unless there is a secret agenda to be completed first (military unification).

UK can enforce custom border and migration borders better than it has been doing for decades but chooses not to. However, there will be a cost. A high cost imo. No one has really given it much force imo.
Does every other country in the world suffer from not knowing who is travelling in to and out of their country? Who is staying illegally, who is legit?

We seem to hand out NI numbers like confetti, why, we have a housing and benefits crisis? Why? we have a National Health service crisis, why? We have a climate and pollution emergency why?

Quite easy to answer really, logically we are over populated, why does not a single politician in power want to say this?

Does every other country in the world suffer from not knowing who is travelling in to and out of their country? Who is staying illegally, who is legit?

We seem to hand out NI numbers like confetti, why, we have a housing and benefits crisis? Why? we have a National Health service crisis, why? We have a climate and pollution emergency why?

Quite easy to answer really, logically we are over populated, why does not a single politician in power want to say this?

I agree. Recently I was in a council estate in London and the number of cars 4x4's and value of those cars were just mind blowing. I find it difficult to believe these people need social housing.

Some will say well, it's the Thatcher revolution where poor public servants bought their properties and now either letting them out or have done well and become affluent. It's tough to decipher the truth but I'm sure there is a lot of fiddling by people who have duped the system.

We have same issue in Brighton. Peeps from up North coming down and setting up tent in front of Town Hall and claiming to be homeless. Urinating on streets and selling drugs.

Very very difficult to identify the needy from the steely.

Indeed we are over-populated. But by how much?
Population = about 65million?
If the UK produces less than 60% of the food it consumes, by land area, then you need to reduce the population by about 40%.
So that the land area can support its own population, by food.
I'm not counting the natural resources it needs to import to provide a standard of living.

The minute you start importing food, or oil, or cars, etc, you are broadly over-populated for your given capacity to feed itself or support itself.

Your "over-population" argument panders to those believe the "excess" are those who look different, speak different, or believe different.
To solve the over-population issue, you need to start kicking out those who can prove their heritage/skin colour/ religious background all the way back to 1066, and still add NOTHING to the economy or add value to society.

Shall I get the popcorn ready? :)

The over population problem is easily solved by only paying social security to families of 1 or 2 children. Any more and " the
snip " police pull them in for a free sex snip. Great really because those awful condoms wouldn't be needed anymore.

Looks to be a couple of choices:

1. Fudge a deal over Northern Ireland.
2. Leave with no-deal
3. Oust the PM, install Corbyn or whatshername from the LibDems
4. Leave GE Farage PM
5. Leave GE Boris back in with Brexit party pulling the strings or deep state pulling the strings?

Who's taking odds?

Well to number 3 they better get on with it .....the clock is bloody ticking

I suggest that Corbyn thinks about the bigger picture and invites the Lib Dems to form a temporary coalition to get Conservatives out and having a GE whilst Brexit goes AGAIN in hold

Then we can have a old old fashioned no holds barred gloves off re-run of june 2016 .....any party looking for the remain vote simply adds a referendum to their manifesto .....and maybe gets in off that promise ....depnds on how many offer it and also how many offer pure Brexit

in many ways if we have a GE we may as well have a referendum before it at same time to solve the issue once and for all .....then whoever goes in knows what they have to do ....

deja vue ?

This is an embarrasing photo imo.

Boris at the peripheral end of leaders.

Sign of the times to come.

merlin_159714519_e74e2d3a-c322-41d8-9348-24f2b84092c9-superJumbo.jpg

US and UK losing relevance on the World stage.

I really feel we need to be aligning our selves with EU not the US and we should be facing our future markets towards East not at our rear ends.

Boris looks like a bambino outcast. His got strange feet. Never noticed that before. :unsure:

This is an embarrasing photo imo.

Boris at the peripheral end of leaders.

Sign of the times to come.

merlin_159714519_e74e2d3a-c322-41d8-9348-24f2b84092c9-superJumbo.jpg

US and UK losing relevance on the World stage.

I really feel we need to be aligning our selves with EU not the US and we should be facing our future markets towards East not at our rear ends.

Boris looks like a bambino outcast. His got strange feet. Never noticed that before. :unsure:

So how do you explain Tusk on the far right and what about those who's faces are obscured?

You don't half talk a load of tosh, trying to infer from a photo that there is any political meaning in it !

Whilst remoaners sit on their thumbs expecting the nanny state to come and wipe their arses, Brexiteers are out there, forging the future, doing the hard work necessary, you're either gonna be part of it or left behind remoaners.

World for Brexit

So how do you explain Tusk on the far right and what about those who's faces are obscured?

You don't half talk a load of tosh, trying to infer from a photo that there is any political meaning in it !

Well don't you think that is symbolic that Tusk and Boris at extreme ends?

As for the others who are obscured, who are they? Anybody important we should know about? :unsure:

You make my point very well, thanks. (y)

Well don't you think that is symbolic that Tusk and Boris at extreme ends?

As for the others who are obscured, who are they? Anybody important we should know about? :unsure:

You make my point very well, thanks. (y)

I infer nothing from this photograph, I couldn't care less where Tusk, Trump, Merkel or the Queen of Sheba stand in an official photo, allowing your thoughts to be influenced by such a petty thing is childish!

Remoaners are always banging on about chlorinated chicken coming from America, it's supposed to be bad for us, unfortunately remoaners can't provide a reason why it is bad, they make out as if we won't have any choice about eating it either!

They'll never point out the list of banned foods in American shops though, just look at how many European delicacies are on that list based on health grounds, quite a few are French!

I infer nothing from this photograph, I couldn't care less where Tusk, Trump, Merkel or the Queen of Sheba stand in an official photo, allowing your thoughts to be influenced by such a petty thing is childish!

These staged events and seating positions are very important at such gatherings. There are organisers behind the scene who work very hard to get it right.

Even if not to you, they are to other nations and world leaders.

I think it was either staged deliberately to convey such diminutive message by France about UK or Boris wasn't up to the task to make his way to stand beside his equivalent counterparts.

These staged events and seating positions are very important at such gatherings. There are organisers behind the scene who work very hard to get it right.

Even if not to you, they are to other nations and world leaders.

I think it was either staged deliberately to convey such diminutive message by France about UK or Boris wasn't up to the task to make his way to stand beside his equivalent counterparts.
Here's a prime example how MSM is using photographs to influence your thoughts.

BBC News - EU leaders 'should not listen to anti-Brexit MPs'

A serious story about Boris, he looks like he means business, so does the..who is it in the background? Is he a serious civil servant, backing what Boris and the BBC are telling us? Who chose that photo?

The BBC changes its photos to suit the narrative.