Brexit and the Consequences

LOL and I'm sure you'll continue saying it for a very long time to come yet (y)

Carry on as you were :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Funny isn't it that Brexiters are quite calm and confident in their position, whereas Remoaners are all running around like headless chickens clutching at the latest political straws.

If you take the typical voter in the UK, then the right of thinking have a natural majority without even breaking sweat.
Brexit Party only exists in order to keep the Conservatives true to traditional values and policies.
Corbyn's Labour are so full of sh1t that the voters instinctively know they can't be trusted with any level of power.
Swinson's so called Lib Dems are neither Liberal nor Democrat, but exist because there are enough, wrong of thinking, loons on the rampage who need a home.

There can only ever be One outcome. We will leave with No Deal and a govt will be formed that takes us on our new path.
40 odd years of having no say on who holds power has come to an abrupt end and all because "the people" were asked their opinion.

So given that the natural majority are "right of thinking", then we would be foolish indeed to ignore their answer. :) (y):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I wouldn't bet against an early election. If Johnson has any sense, he will call it. The natural majority, Cons, Brexit Party, are the right of thinking whilst the un-organised splintered Remoan party rabble will ensure that Brexit will happen on our terms. The last thing we need is rebel MP's setting the agenda, as happened under May. Johnson is made of sterner stuff and thankfully has a top adviser in Cummings. (y)

I wouldn't bet against an early election. If Johnson has any sense, he will call it. The natural majority, Cons, Brexit Party, are the right of thinking whilst the un-organised splintered Remoan party rabble will ensure that Brexit will happen on our terms. The last thing we need is rebel MP's setting the agenda, as happened under May. Johnson is made of sterner stuff and thankfully has a top adviser in Cummings. (y)

I've seen 2 timetables now that suggest a snap election will end in no deal Brexit, it can be arranged to be thus because of the short amount of time left.

Remoaners might as well be campaigning for the Brexit party with all their headless chicken antics, it's hilarious [emoji16]

I reckon Corby knows this and is why he won't call for a vote of no confidence (unless it really is the last resort option), what will bercow do to manipulate the situation?

LOL pot calling kettle black.

Isn't this precisely what the Eurosceptics have done?

Elections or Referendum is an excellent solution to impasse. (y)

Eurosceptic MPs have the voted for support of the public, that's the difference, hardly calling it rebelling when they are implementing the wishes of the majority, you've been listening to the BBC too much again :ROFLMAO:

Nope don't think so. I don't see eurosceptic MPs as being anything but minority.

The whole debate has been hijacked by the arab spring uprising and the refugee crises initiated by US and UK in the ME adventures.

US and UK are two dwindling nations who's star is burning out very fast. :(

See him as a two-faced liar. Pure ambition to become PM. Much the same as Bliar. Power is all consuming.

Time will reveal all I guess. (y)

None of Brexit has been about policies just FUD, if you rely on fear as your argument you don't HAVE an argument and you appear condescending (read stupid).

Love this guy, he's spot on, this was made 3 years ago and its turned out true.

Just a warning if you dont know this chap Not Safe For Work!

Last edited by a moderator:
FREEDOM...……..……………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
No more Brussels sitting on our backs

More progress. It's coming thick and fast now. (y)

It's like leaving a job, the day you walk out is the day you stop working for them, putting all your energy nto the next job to make a good impression and make a success of it.

The analogy here is strong, you are a good hard worker, worth your salt and more, nobody wants you to leave, they've persuaded you to stay on a bit longer, but your time has come, more pay, better conditions and nicer people await elsewhere, go to it and get on with it.

Looks to be a couple of choices:

1. Fudge a deal over Northern Ireland.
2. Leave with no-deal
3. Oust the PM, install Corbyn or whatshername from the LibDems
4. Leave GE Farage PM
5. Leave GE Boris back in with Brexit party pulling the strings or deep state pulling the strings?

Who's taking odds?

How ridiculous if true! How does UKGov not have a database record of entries and exits to the UK through official channels ( note the BBC spin)?

Is that how Novickokkers get in and out so easily?

BBC News - Migration: UK cannot end freedom of movement on Brexit day, experts say