Brexit and the Consequences

You don't have a very good track record against my predictions Att :) Juss saying !

LOL your funni!

Leadsom, Govey, Moggy boy, all the right wing elections that didn't materialise for your vision, ladiladila... Brexit on 19th March...

What track record you talkin bout lad? :love:

LOL your funni!

Leadsom, Govey, Moggy boy, all the right wing elections that didn't materialise for your vision, ladiladila... Brexit on 19th March...

What track record you talkin bout lad? :love:

We are playing the long game......we are winning just a bit more every week. (y):ROFLMAO::LOL::whistle:

We are playing the long game......we are winning just a bit more every week. (y):ROFLMAO::LOL::whistle:

How's your new Raab boy doing? LOL.

Boris stolen his funder tweeny bit or wot not?

Your track record is exceptionally spot on. Put pension on it not materialising haha

Tarzan loses the whip for telling voters to vote LibDem. :LOL:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48344485

It's all going pear shaped much quicker than anticipated.

True patriot, Thatcher generation. He knows the real deal. You really have turned on your values and principals.

LibDems only principled party who have stayed the course in all this. Much like I if I may say so. True leaders weather the storms. They have vision. They carry the team. They don't go after self interest.

Heseltine putting countries interest before party. Top man!

(y):love:(y)

True patriot, Thatcher generation. He knows the real deal. You really have turned on your values and principals.

LibDems only principled party who have stayed the course in all this. Much like I if I may say so. True leaders weather the storms. They have vision. They carry the team. They don't go after self interest.

Heseltine putting countries interest before party. Top man!

(y):love:(y)

He's had this coming for a long time. Traitor to the core. You only have to look at the latter Thatcher years to know that he's a backstabber.

Farage is going to have to think carefully about how he approaches this little problem.

Farage attending Trump state dinner at invite of Trump when most UK leaders won’t be there [emoji1360]

They are happy to investigate Brexit party funding, but no other party funding and they allow foreign influence in election campaigns but will use state instruments to disrupt anti-Brexit campaigns, the hypocrisy is fodder for Brexit party recruitment.

Donald Tusk sparks fury after he backs Change UK

Liberal anti-democrats.

Really looking forward to this debate.

Show time :love:(y)

I guess you don't understand "risk"

The risk all belongs to the establishment. Farage carries no risk, but the upside potential is there for the taking and against such weak, lame opposition. No brainer.....we know which side will win before the event even takes place (y)

And on Thursday we are going to help deliver Tusks special place in the EU hell that he fears so much.:LOL: