Brexit and the Consequences

The make up of the EU parliament will be very different after May 23'rd.

You don't have to take my word for it. Look at the individual country betting odds and follow the money!
It will not be business as usual :LOL:

Well obviously, democratic MEP elections taking place. You having a Sherlock moment?

Well obviously, democratic MEP elections taking place. You having a Sherlock moment?

I think you just like arguing for the sake of it.

EU established order comes to an end post EU elections.
Once again it's the UK leading the liberation of Europe. (y)

Well iv'e just watched Marr's interview with Farage and I have to say that Marr typifies the attitude of the establishment supporting BBC. The BBC needs putting out of it's misery. Disgusting propaganda machine that we are paying for. Unbelievable.

I urge everyone to watch this performance and then give your feedback.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m00052y9/the-andrew-marr-show-12052019

George Galloway rips Marr a new One !

https://order-order.com/2019/05/17/marr-trotskyite-paper-seller/

At the point when Brexiters said we can send out additional to the remainder of the world, I didn't realize they implied our staying budgetary administrations and selling our better driving organizations like ARM.

I don't know maybe they were correct?

LBC interview with Farage.

Interesting policy format where membership entitles you to vote. Looking forward to hearing more about this.

Anyone who still thinks TM's Brexit deal is a good'n watch this... :whistle:

Whilst on the subject of Burger King. Corporate sponsored left wing violence.

Here's a logical and well reasoned argument why everyone, remainers included, should vote for the Brexit Party next Thursday: Brexit Party: why the shit isn’t sticking

Lots of dramatic self indulgent egocentric love thy self words. You can be told what you want to hear and that's all cool if it makes you feel good about your selves.

Brexit party soaring in the publics affection with 35%, 1/3rd of the vote to screw up destiny of the UK. Democratic will of the people. Really?

You present such an article as a well reasoned argument. Words like assassinating characters, betrayal, connecting with the public and conspiracy are branded about as if they are well constructed reasoned rational debate for Brexit.

The total rubbish for Brexit continues.

We need to leave the EU, its a stagnant economy and will crumble in the near future. i dont care about borders, i dont care about immigrants. Its the s**tty regulations the EU have that bring everything down.

. . . The total rubbish for Brexit continues.
Lol At'!
If that's the best you've got by way of a counter argument to the points in Brendan O'neill's article, then you know why the Brexit party is doing so well in the opinion polls. In other words, you, like most everyone else - you haven't got any! The only way the MSM can deal with them is with smears. The latest example of this is Nick Robinson's interview with Richard Tice on BBC Radio 4's Today program this morning in which he tried to make out the party was illegally funded. Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Still, on the plus side, that's another handful of middle class remain voters recruited to the cause!
:LOL:
Tim.

Lol At'!
If that's the best you've got by way of a counter argument to the points in Brendan O'neill's article, then you know why the Brexit party is doing so well in the opinion polls. In other words, you, like most everyone else - you haven't got any! The only way the MSM can deal with them is with smears. The latest example of this is Nick Robinson's interview with Richard Tice on BBC Radio 4's Today program this morning in which he tried to make out the party was illegally funded. Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Still, on the plus side, that's another handful of middle class remain voters recruited to the cause!
:LOL:
Tim.

In an otherwise rational world, remainers still do not 'get it', they still do not understand what effect their own rhetoric is having on the general population, they have dug themselves a hole that is too deep for them to climb out of, they are left with no arguments, no debate, no discussion, we've been saying it on this thread for years, losers through and through and bad one's at that.

What it does mean is that their frustrations spill out into more anger, more violence, more de-platforming, more slanders and slurs, more disruption. They hold the power, for now, but regime change is coming and when it happens we will have a much more balanced political world where discussions and debate can be had freely, where the rule of law is applied equally and where people will vote to maintain that status quo as it is the only route that can be taken for democratic peaceful societies.

Left wing politics is being rejected everywhere, nobody want's it's fascistic tendencies, people want freedom from oppression and state control, people want free debate, an understanding of ideas, not to see them shutdown because someone else doesn't agree with them.

The only way they will 'get it' is either at the ballot box or through the rule of law.

It appears that the Remain lobby are burying their heads in the sand and refusing to understand why Brexit party is on 35% and they are not. What is it about these people? In a similar vein the Conservative party is putting all its energy into arguing about who will replace Theresa without recognising that currently polling less than the Greens, the new leader won't actually have anything very much to be in charge of when the general election day of reckoning comes. No wonder Nigel has such traction: he understands what people are thinking, what they want and how they are being dismissed in all manner of ways by people who know exactly what they are up to. Perhaps we should now be saying, in a similar vein to uncle Vince, "Ballot-Box to Brexit".