Brexit and the Consequences

We will see how smug he is in a few weeks time.

And to all remoaners who still haven't woken up.......it's never too late to come to your senses. (y)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcfour

Didn't think much of this DIY production, learn anything new or be impressed with any side. It's designed to mock and humiliate the UK. It is probably released now because TM is on her last legs and they can afford to laugh her out. Anyhow, silly production with a lot of trash imo.

(n)

Last edited:
Nigel Farage is losing it on Question Time.

Liar liar pants on fire. :love::love::love:

The only ones losing it were the failing MP's :LOL:

Farage wiped the floor with all of them and easily carried the audience with him.
Brexit Party will win big in the EU elections and after that we can look forward to smashing up the Two party EU supporting cosy club in the next GE.

The real power lies with the people like I told you all along. The people will decide the UK's future, not the politicians. (y)

Last edited:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcfour

Didn't think much of this DIY production, learn anything new or be impressed with any side. It's designed to mock and humiliate the UK. It is probably released now because TM is on her last legs and they can afford to laugh her out. Anyhow, silly production with a lot of trash imo.

(n)

Watched the second part and it has to be said that everything we said was bad about the EU was born out and delivered in spades.
Looking forward to the EU elections across Europe, where the voting public will deliver their damning verdict on the EU. (y)

Nigel Farage is losing it on Question Time.

Liar liar pants on fire. :love::love::love:

Even on the cusp of regime change the Tory & Labour representatives gave robotic performances. I thought that Rudd in particular looked like she was constantly hiding information.

Sooner or later she and her deep state cronies will realise that they will have to give up the instruments of state power that they have held onto for decades, to people they consider are not worthy of the job. Or they will have to tell us all the real reason why we can’t leave the EU in a last ditch attempt to get us to remain, but that will only make it worse.

This is going to be very interesting, the transition from decades old power to new people is going to be a slow and painful one because of the difficulties of a handover and the constant hounding by the media, it’s going to end up in an Trump like obstructionist process caused by the losers.

Globalists don’t like losing their grip on power. I can see that they may even start floating the idea of PR just so that they will be able to keep a hand in the pot.

Roosting chickens coming home they are.

The only ones losing it were the failing MP's :LOL:

Farage wiped the floor with all of them and easily carried the audience with him.
Brexit Party will win big in the EU elections and after that we can look forward to smashing up the Two party EU supporting cosy club in the next GE.

The real power lies with the people like I told you all along. The people will decide the UK's future, not the politicians. (y)

Well he repeated how SIMPLE it all was reverting to WTO.

He then said there is a dozen countries queuing up to do trade agreements with us and mentioned Australia and New Zealand.

1st point, as we have seen leaving EU is not simple. He was I'm sure having a Govey moment who also told us how simple leaving the EU is.

Anna Soubry briefly mentioned all the current trading agreements we have with the rest of the World through EU and these would be lost defaulting to WTO, but this wasn't picked up or acknowledged. I felt Farage was just simply condescending and shouting down Anna Soubry. It's all about going back to WTO and working out new trade agreements. Some freaky plan that is.

As for the rules and regulations and standards, well having argued to death about EU processes, he said there would be no change there.

The border question was irrellevant as well. Head of the WTO didn't know what he was talking about either. Probably becasue he is the expert doing the job and Farage is the simpleton who tells us all like it is and those who choose to believe him.

I was glad some in the crowd to point out that all this mess we find our selves in, is as a consequence of him who continues to mislead the public with false non-deliverable assurances by all the great stuff he can do, whilst totally dismissing the negative losses.

Tough decision to make with many complex questions that don't have any clear answers from the big mouth. Beware. (y)

Well he repeated how SIMPLE it all was reverting to WTO.

He then said there is a dozen countries queuing up to do trade agreements with us and mentioned Australia and New Zealand.

1st point, as we have seen leaving EU is not simple. He was I'm sure having a Govey moment who also told us how simple leaving the EU is.

Anna Soubry briefly mentioned all the current trading agreements we have with the rest of the World through EU and these would be lost defaulting to WTO, but this wasn't picked up or acknowledged. I felt Farage was just simply condescending and shouting down Anna Soubry. It's all about going back to WTO and working out new trade agreements. Some freaky plan that is.

As for the rules and regulations and standards, well having argued to death about EU processes, he said there would be no change there.

The border question was irrellevant as well. Head of the WTO didn't know what he was talking about either. Probably becasue he is the expert doing the job and Farage is the simpleton who tells us all like it is and those who choose to believe him.

I was glad some in the crowd to point out that all this mess we find our selves in, is as a consequence of him who continues to mislead the public with false non-deliverable assurances by all the great stuff he can do, whilst totally dismissing the negative losses.

Tough decision to make with many complex questions that don't have any clear answers from the big mouth. Beware. (y)

Desperate words from desperate remain losers, despite the weight of the UK, EU & world leaders dead set against Brexit as a clean break from the EU, the people are contrarians, whodathunkit eh?

The last WTO stand, "it's all about WTO, what about free trade via the EU", they bleat, do they not see the irony, a free trade deal negotiated through a third party is not a 'free' trade deal! No matter how long remainers try and tell leavers that the priority is free trade via the EU, it is not the priority for leavers. Despite being told on more than one occasion, remainers ain't listening, when will you 'get it'?

What should have happened of course is that we should have had a referendum on political union in 1993, but guess what, the result would have been the same, at least we would have a form of a Norway agreement and we would'nt have missed the last 3 years (BTW did you notice Soubrey's misinformation about Norway?) What a bellend, keep recruiting for the Brexit party Soubrey.

But no way could we have had a referendum in 1993, the vision of the EU does not allow for anything but total integration, how very Globalist of them.

What do you think leavers are voting for, autonomy or subservience?

Remainers keep your heads in the sand, continue to listen to your lost, forlorn leaders, don't wake up and smell the coffee and keep campaigning for the Brexit party (y):arrowr:

Desperate words from desperate remain losers, despite the weight of the UK, EU & world leaders dead set against Brexit as a clean break from the EU, the people are contrarians, whodathunkit eh?

The last WTO stand, "it's all about WTO, what about free trade via the EU", they bleat, do they not see the irony, a free trade deal negotiated through a third party is not a 'free' trade deal! No matter how long remainers try and tell leavers that the priority is free trade via the EU, it is not the priority for leavers. Despite being told on more than one occasion, remainers ain't listening, when will you 'get it'?

What should have happened of course is that we should have had a referendum on political union in 1993, but guess what, the result would have been the same, at least we would have a form of a Norway agreement and we would'nt have missed the last 3 years (BTW did you notice Soubrey's misinformation about Norway?) What a bellend, keep recruiting for the Brexit party Soubrey.

But no way could we have had a referendum in 1993, the vision of the EU does not allow for anything but total integration, how very Globalist of them.

What do you think leavers are voting for, autonomy or subservience?

Remainers keep your heads in the sand, continue to listen to your lost, forlorn leaders, don't wake up and smell the coffee and keep campaigning for the Brexit party (y):arrowr:

Remainers I think will continue to do well and simply adjust to the new modus operandi as they are the smarter half of the population. Hate to say it but it needs to be said.

Desperate losers will be the Brexiteers who are playing the victim because they are the ones who think they don't have much to lose. Sadly life doesn't work that way. Be careful who you pick to lead you. I know you've gone shy from Farage since he deserted UKIP and I am optimistic the British public will be waking up to his constant moans soon enough and telling him where to stick it.

I think it may be interesting to have Farage and your TR on the same show just as we are always seeing Labour and Tories having their cat and dog soundbites. What a poohey show that'll be. :love:

Last edited:
Remainers I think will continue to do well and will simply adjust to the new modus operandi as they are the smarter half of the population. Hate to say it but it needs to be said.

Desperate losers will be the Brexiteers who are playing the victim because they are the ones who think they don't have much to lose anyhow. Sadly life doesn't work that way. Be careful who you pick to lead you. I know you've gone shy from Farage since he deserted UKIP and I am optimistic the British public will be waking up to moans soon enough and telling him where to stick it.

I think it may be interesting to have Farage and your TR on the same show just as we are always seeing Labour and Tories having their cat and dog soundbites. What a poohey show that'll be. :love:

So - you're still pushing the line that us Brexiteers are thick :rolleyes:

Reasoned argument I can accept - but denigrating 17 million people (many of whom will be well educated and qualified - perhaps better than yourself) is no way to substantiate an argument.

Last edited:
So - you're still pushing the line that us Brexiteers are thick :rolleyes:

Reasoned argument I can accept - but denigrating 17 million people (many of whom will be well educated and qualified - perhaps better than yourself) is no way to substantiate an argument.

Steady teady... Smarter does not mean thick and I didn't say that.

Of course there will be some who are better educated and qualified, who did vote leave yes. Some I'm sure better than I. I really don't see my self as anybody great. Just an average body off the streets who was lucky enough to get a full grant and a good education thanks to HMGovernment. (y)

http://www.statsguy.co.uk/brexit-voting-and-education/

It doesn't matter much but may help how the Remain message has to be simple short sentences.

Remainers understand the situation is very complex and in many respects difficult to extricate UK out of the EU. Certainly no simple task or act. So to try and explain all that to an average layman is just not cricket. Farage demonstrated the point when he started shouting down Anna Soubry with two three repeat words when he couldn't respond in an intelligent comprehensible way. Pretty clear if you watched the program.

Volumes have been written on this thread and if you are still seeking a reasoned argument why UK should stay, I can't imagine any three words that can equal Take Back Control. So as you can imagine Remain position in the layman's mind is well and truly skewered.

I think you are still carrying luggage about me. My sincere apologies for my past poor conduct. I am trying to reform and thank you for pointing out my harsh sentence. I shall try and tone it down. (y)