Brexit and the Consequences

Farage will sort you lot out(y)

You mean like the way he sorted out his UKIP party?

Ooops sorry that's the party who effectively closed the door in his face.

Farage will do what he does best. Rubbish everyone else's good work.

His a niche player. Public have seen him to be what he is. Deserter. TM is far better leader than he is, toughing it out.

UKIP sorted Farage out. UKIP happy without him.

Farage will simply split the vote helping Labour.

Go figure! (y)

You mean like the way he sorted out his UKIP party?

Ooops sorry that's the party who effectively closed the door in his face.

Farage will do what he does best. Rubbish everyone else's good work.

His a niche player. Public have seen him to be what he is. Deserter. TM is far better leader than he is, toughing it out.

UKIP sorted Farage out. UKIP happy without him.

Farage will simply split the vote helping Labour.

Go figure! (y)

Not sure if it's because we are on p.666 of this thread, but the niche player can still produce a good speech (y)

Followed by a good laugh

Barely historical now, but Farage makes a couple of good points, Brexit will happen because the British people will make it happen and the EU's ambitions for the next 2 years will effectively be put on hold as the EU parliament is flooded with Brexiteers and populists from other member states.

EU have definitely miscalculated by allowing an extension.

Looks like Theresa will pay the price for not listening ...........

Last edited:
Can't be right, no way have the greens got 10%
It's only one poll .......... details here:
https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politic...4/17/brexit-party-leading-eu-parliament-polls

From the link, you can also download a PDF file of the data survey if you want to apply some TA!

I don't think the Westminster Bubble / Establishment and all the rest of the democracy-destroyers realised what Farage would do. Perhaps they thought he would creep back to UKIP and try to sort out their infighting and other nonsenses. You only have to take one look at Labour & Conservative to see that's a nonstarter. It also looks like The Independent Group, who can't even choose a party name that the Electoral Commission will accept, have blown it.

I wonder if the unexpected Green 10% is due to the publicity being generated by the current shenanigans in London from environmentalists?

Att's too busy in London with his spud gun to be bothered, anti-Brexit is a lost cause, he's got better things to campaign about 🌱

LOL - Yes I do support the demonstrators. They make a valid point. London is well overrated.

Waterloo may be shut down :eek:

but Earth continues to spin on its axis :love:

Was listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC and what a remarkably daft baffoon he can be when it comes to climate change. I usually agree with him but other than some indignant response to whoever telephoned trying to explain anything to him he was blind to it all. What about all the other people in London trying to get to work. Incessant non stop babbling. Wouldn't let anyone speak. What a schmuck.

Anyhow with respect to Brexit Party, I'd be more interested to know what his plans for UK are? Talk is cheap.

All I remember from his past answers to that same question was that UK could do much more with the commonwealth and Norway does well outside of the EU.

If you could enlighten me on what his policies are other than leaving the EU I would be grateful. (y)

LOL - Yes I do support the demonstrators. They make a valid point. London is well overrated.

Waterloo may be shut down :eek:

but Earth continues to spin on its axis :love:

Was listening to Nick Ferrari on LBC and what a remarkably daft baffoon he can be when it comes to climate change. I usually agree with him but other than some indignant response to whoever telephoned trying to explain anything to him he was blind to it all. What about all the other people in London trying to get to work. Incessant non stop babbling. Wouldn't let anyone speak. What a schmuck.

Anyhow with respect to Brexit Party, I'd be more interested to know what his plans for UK are? Talk is cheap.

All I remember from his past answers to that same question was that UK could do much more with the commonwealth and Norway does well outside of the EU.

If you could enlighten me on what his policies are other than leaving the EU I would be grateful. (y)

I thought I spotted you 😄

Not me nope. Gotta be Farage the main man. Somebody send him an invite plz. SC use your contacts. (y)

If Tories and ex-Tories are endorsing the Brexit party then that raises some questions about the integrity, suitability and intentions of the Brexit party 🤔

The MSM are also promoting the Brexit party whilst simultaneously continuing to smear UKIP which doesn't really raise too many questions as they continually smear UKIP anyway and is not unexpected, however MSM support for the Brexit party does raise further questions (or tells you all you need to know?) 🧐🤨🤫

If Tories and ex-Tories are endorsing the Brexit party then that raises some questions . . .
A lot of twists and turns in your post Sig' - with questions at every juncture. Not too sure of the point(s) you're making or what it tells me that I need to know???
Tim.