Brexit and the Consequences

Or – a Full English Brexit (y)

They are behind in the polls (I would agree that is a great achievement considering the hopeless government and leadership we have at the moment) and membership is dramatically falling – they are not renewing and a lot of the youngsters are now very unimpressed.

It would appear that each Labour shadow member cabinet has a clear policy and approach – it's just a shame that (like the Conservatives) they are so different. Witness Diane Abbott on QT last week!

Presumably that will be like what they did at conference last year – but now a lot of them are giving a different version.

Trade Unions no longer have the influence they used to possess but will probably continue misrepresenting what their majority members really want/think

They were way behind in the polls when TM called the last elections. She called those elections because they had about 24% lead or there abouts. Just imagine what they can achieve in the next elections. Especially if they come away from Executive Council all singing and dancing the same tune?

Tories not much different. Labour MPs can say and quote as many different views as the Tories. Be all things to all people. There is no need for Labour to help the Tories out. Tories doing splendidly well tearing them selves apart. The onus is on the Tories not Labour. Once again Labour just playing politics.

Trade Unions do have power as they have money. If the executive agree staying in or another referendum big business will finance Labour. Tories hardly the party of business.

I have countless times witnessed and seen just how effective the Labour party machine is. They didn't have any councillors here and now making in-roads.

Don't forget a week is a long time in politics. Come the next elections Tories will be trashed I reckon. That's why they have been running scared and know they don't have much chance of winning and thus continue with TM.

Moreover, if Farage and Boris do form new party then that'll really split the vote.

Labour are playing a clever game and winning imo.

Just listening to news and no deal is off the table. Not happening. Wakey wakey :)

No deal is suicide.

There is lack of reason or rational in the no deal.

The way I'm thinking is that peeps who are well to do have much more enriched lives and have connections in Europe. There are another set of people who are less well off and they don't have European interests or work relating to EU or just siimply pensioners who's livelihoods have no bearing on anything relating to the EU may feel No Deal is better for them. In fact these set of people probably see EU as a threat.

I don't blame either side and see their point of view.

I'm also a little peeved at having to pay £39bn when really the cost of another two years is effectively at £9bn p/a £18bn. Why we are paying double without future deal is crazy. Withdrawal agreement is not the final deal. It is simply a transition period to start negotiations on a new deal. I for Better In but find no justification for this some of money. We are simply changing membership from one level to another and thus extra sum of money is erroneous and there is no justification for it.

Anyhow, right now all options look really awful. From my perspective, no deal is bad, the withdrawal agreement at £39bn is a worse than the no deal bad deal. I'm astounded as to how HM Government can fall into such chaotic disarray.

Only reasonable option is to remain as we are now in Europe and go back to basics letting the dust settle down. Take article 50 off the table. Re-evaluate our position.

Eurosceptics have really screwed up the whole nation, including Scotland and Ireland. Ultimately, Tories and Eurosceptics need to be dealt with. That means removing them all from power. New elections.

Keep going round in circles and end up in the same position. TM MUST LEAVE, TORY PARTY MUST LEAVE POWER.

That is the only LEAVE play in town. I'm sincerely beginning to feel Corbyn and Labour were right all along.

Simple really. (y)

Last edited:
Just listening to news and no deal is off the table. Not happening. Wakey wakey :)

No deal is suicide.

There is lack of reason or rational in the no deal.

The way I'm thinking is that peeps who are well to do have much more enriched lives and have connections in Europe. There are another set of people who are less well off and they don't have European interests or work relating to EU or just siimply pensioners who's livelihoods have no bearing on anything relating to the EU may feel No Deal is better for them. In fact these set of people probably see EU as a threat.

I don't blame either side and see their point of view.

I'm also a little peeved at having to pay £39bn when really the cost of another two years is effectively at £9bn p/a £18bn. Why we are paying double without future deal is crazy. Withdrawal agreement is not the final deal. It is simply a transition period to start negotiations on a new deal. I for Better In but find no justification for this some of money. We are simply changing membership from one level to another and thus extra sum of money is erroneous and there is no justification for it.

Anyhow, right now all options look really awful. From my perspective, no deal is bad, the withdrawal agreement at £39bn is a worse than the no deal bad deal. I'm astounded as to how HM Government can fall into such chaotic disarray.

Only reasonable option is to remain as we are now in Europe and go back to basics letting the dust settle down. Take article 50 off the table. Re-evaluate our position.

Eurosceptics have really screwed up the whole nation, including Scotland and Ireland. Ultimately, Tories and Eurosceptics need to be dealt with. That means removing them all from power. New elections.

Keep going round in circles and end up in the same position. TM MUST LEAVE, TORY PARTY MUST LEAVE POWER.

That is the only LEAVE play in town. I'm sincerely beginning to feel Corbyn and Labour were right all along.

Simple really. (y)

‘Tories and eurosceptics need to be dealt with, remove them from power’

Sounds a tad fascist to me.

They were way behind in the polls when TM called the last elections. She called those elections because they had about 24% lead or there abouts. Just imagine what they can achieve in the next elections. Especially if they come away from Executive Council all singing and dancing the same tune?

Tories not much different. Labour MPs can say and quote as many different views as the Tories. Be all things to all people. There is no need for Labour to help the Tories out. Tories doing splendidly well tearing them selves apart. The onus is on the Tories not Labour. Once again Labour just playing politics.

Trade Unions do have power as they have money. If the executive agree staying in or another referendum big business will finance Labour. Tories hardly the party of business.

I have countless times witnessed and seen just how effective the Labour party machine is. They didn't have any councillors here and now making in-roads.

Don't forget a week is a long time in politics. Come the next elections Tories will be trashed I reckon. That's why they have been running scared and know they don't have much chance of winning and thus continue with TM.

Moreover, if Farage and Boris do form new party then that'll really split the vote.

Labour are playing a clever game and winning imo.

Labour, bwaaaahaaahaaaa

No Deal is off the table! (y)

Parliament taking back control. (y)

MP's launching amendments to wrestle control back from the confused rudderless cabinet (y)

Reasons to be cheerful. :D:love::D

Was never a fan of Gove but he has given a couple of great speech’s in the last few weeks, Corbyn was speechless. 😂😂

MP's launching amendments to wrestle control back from the confused rudderless cabinet (y)

Don’t say you seen it on BBC news.

How can you take our only leverage off the table ? Going to get a fantastic deal now aren’t we. ?

Btw, Will you be signing up to the new EU Army gunner Atilla. ? 😂😂

Last edited:
Don’t say you seen it on BBC news.

How can you take our only leverage off the table ? Going to get a fantastic deal now aren’t we. ?

Btw, Will you be signing up to the new EU Army gunner Atilla. ? 😂😂

Of course, if I'm called to duty. :)

How do you know I'm a gunner? :unsure:

Keep up the wishful thinking.

How the party you support has the temerity to include the word 'democrats' in its title is beyond me, you are nothing of the sort (n)

How do you know I'm a gunner? :unsure:

That’s where they allocate the Corbyn supporters, Most have had experience with firearms and explosives. 😂

Btw, TM has just confirmed that her table still has a big fat no deal sat right in the middle of it, you’re getting false information amigo. 👍

Last edited:
Btw, TM has just confirmed that her table still has a big fat no deal sat right in the middle of it, you’re getting false information amigo. 👍

She always said "no deal is better than a bad deal"– I just hope she sticks to that but I'm not expecting a lot.

Interesting ........... could this be the solution that stuffs the Remainers?

br.JPG

Just as a matter of interest is anyone stocking up for the shambles on March 29th ?
Food or gold coins etc.