Brexit and the Consequences

No wonder UKGov didn’t want to publish legals in full, it separates NI from UK!

Deal is dead and buried more than 6ft under, TM has to go now,she really has tried to shaft us on the quiet.

I'm beginning to believe my own conspiracy theory that defence, intelligence and security are the real reasons why we are not having a Brexit and that trade and borders are just bluff and bluster and an excuse to keep us in, all the signs indicate it is......

This looks like a fantastic Union to be in, we really should consider joining after March 29th

Quote from the Financial Times..."The EU just gave Switzerland a stark ultimatum over trade: unless it agrees to overhaul its relationship with the EU, its stock exchanges would be cut off from European traders."

This looks like a fantastic Union to be in, we really should consider joining after March 29th

Quote from the Financial Times..."The EU just gave Switzerland a stark ultimatum over trade: unless it agrees to overhaul its relationship with the EU, its stock exchanges would be cut off from European traders."

It's all coming apart at the seams. Everywhere you look, more trouble brewing. Those Frenchie yellow jackets are demanding Macrons head......fuel cost protesters.....I don't think so. On with the revolution!

Nice gold this week....well played(y)

It's all coming apart at the seams. Everywhere you look, more trouble brewing. Those Frenchie yellow jackets are demanding Macrons head......fuel cost protesters.....I don't think so. On with the revolution!

No problem, the EU military is available to quell any uprising against the regime.

The silent majority are speaking, top of the polls is leave on WTO then start negotiating.

It’s the future [emoji106][emoji2533]

I didn’t think that I would see Boris talking sense again. He’s laid the options sensibly, if TM goes back to the EU to remove the backstop then parliament could agree to that and there is a way forward, otherwise a no deal is likely.

A negotiating strategy after 30 months, phew, this Brexit thing moves so quickly, hard to keep up [emoji23]

If there was a second referendum I am still undecided so I think I am more openinded than the last two posters.
I think that some people are so entrenched in their views that they are no longer able to see or think logically and clearly and have managed to Almost brainwash themselves into seeing things only one way.
Switzerland is not a member of the EU the EU is looking after the member states of the EU and putting their interests above Switzerland does this not just show what a good job that EU is doing looking after its member states therefore this article only indicates to me that we would be better within the EU having my interests looked after properly.

I'm sick of hearing best deals.

Good luck to the geezer who can work out what the best deal is.

I think it is a very tough call looking at a sh!t deal and trying to talk it up as the best deal! Politicians clearly making the effort to work magic.

Boris would like to go back to START! and with full control negotiate the best deal for the UK.

How bloody fabtastic is that? Marvelous!

I honestly feel he should be given full control along with all the other Brexiteers. Just be careful what you wish for...

i’m on holiday at moment.....a mate is going to share his trading room with me for the tuesday vote.......god knows what happens next.....as long as sterling offers decent volatility at least that’s something .....

N

I'm sick of hearing best deals.

Good luck to the geezer who can work out what the best deal is.

I think it is a very tough call looking at a sh!t deal and trying to talk it up as the best deal! Politicians clearly making the effort to work magic.

Boris would like to go back to START! and with full control negotiate the best deal for the UK.

How bloody fabtastic is that? Marvelous!

I honestly feel he should be given full control along with all the other Brexiteers. Just be careful what you wish for...

hey A

there isn’t no best deal.....like the original vote it’s about voting for the least worse option......i’m no eurofan believe me.......i think it has huge issues......

N

If there was a second referendum I am still undecided so I think I am more openinded than the last two posters.
I think that some people are so entrenched in their views that they are no longer able to see or think logically and clearly and have managed to Almost brainwash themselves into seeing things only one way.
Switzerland is not a member of the EU the EU is looking after the member states of the EU and putting their interests above Switzerland does this not just show what a good job that EU is doing looking after its member states therefore this article only indicates to me that we would be better within the EU having my interests looked after properly.

on balance i’m still prone to being inside the tent p*ssing out !

The silent majority are speaking, top of the polls is leave on WTO then start negotiating.

It’s the future [emoji106][emoji2533]

Which should have been the starting point after the referendum. Yet the remoaner talking heads and EU funded experts have hijacked the Brexit process, introduced a raft of issues in order to muddy the waters with the intention that the UK does not leave.

The people have not changed their mind and they will get their way. TM's diversionary staying in deal will be brushed aside. Business will adapt to WTO.

Some interesting commentary on the situation in France I heard today. In the first round vote, Macron had initial support of 23% of voters and yet ended up as president after defeating LePenn in the second round. The problem here is that he went on to push for his reform program believing that he had the support of the people. He did not have widespread support and is now finding out the hard way. This is another battle that the people will win and Macron will be history.

The lesson here is...........when Govts go up against the people, 90% of the time the people win, and so it will be with Brexit.

Which should have been the starting point after the referendum. Yet the remoaner talking heads and EU funded experts have hijacked the Brexit process, introduced a raft of issues in order to muddy the waters with the intention that the UK does not leave.

The people have not changed their mind and they will get their way. TM's diversionary staying in deal will be brushed aside. Business will adapt to WTO.

Some interesting commentary on the situation in France I heard today. In the first round vote, Macron had initial support of 23% of voters and yet ended up as president after defeating LePenn in the second round. The problem here is that he went on to push for his reform program believing that he had the support of the people. He did not have widespread support and is now finding out the hard way. This is another battle that the people will win and Macron will be history.

The lesson here is...........when Govts go up against the people, 90% of the time the people win, and so it will be with Brexit.

I think your interpretation leaves much to be desired.

The 2017 French presidential election was held on 23 April and 7 May 2017. As no candidate won a majority in the first round on 23 April, a run-off was held between the top two candidates, Emmanuel Macron of En Marche! and Marine Le Pen of the National Front (FN), which Macron won by a decisive margin on 7 May.

1544373809540.png

Let the people look at the results and judge for them selves rather than listen to your biased drivel.

As for WTO it is the worse deal - in fact it is no deal at all. It is what one would call a default hard brexit falling straight out the door backwards. Especially more so as UK hasn't really prepared for anything. EU has hired about 180 new custom officers just in Holland.

Defaulting on our liabilities and commitments will not bode well at all for any kind of future relationship with the EU either.

Initially, TM went and spoke privately to all the other 27 members with special offerings of treats and got zilch back. That was clear effort to undermine EU's negotiation position which didn't end well at all. Sir Ivan Rogers resigned from the Civil Service. TM went off to play stupid poker not revealing her hand. We then had some threats about UK not sharing security intel and that we could cut corporation tax even further, showing how strong an economy we are attracting businesses. Other than likes of Facebook, Amazon and Google and Apple who don't pay any tax at all anyhow, it really was all, such a p!ss poor negotiation strategy, outcomes are clear. In fact if TM negotiated publicly revealing strategy, approach and getting Parliament behind her or having the views of Parliament on discussion points, none of these resignations or shocks and disappointments would be taking place. I'm absolutely stunned by the STUPID NEGOTIATING STRATEGY of the cabinet. Best freaking brains in the country paid a fortune in consultancy fees and this is the outcome. Theresa May must be jettisoned ASAP! In fact the Tories the lot of'm all need to go. Can't get much worse than this.

To think by leaving and saying we'll revert to WTO will simply see mass exodus of jobs and business from the UK. Party will lose donations. In fact those donations from businesses will switch to any other party that may help their concerns.

Racist element will also get on their high horses and tell all the non-whites and probably Europeans too, to sod off, coz we've had the vote and now Brexit is really here. Jobs will go, life will get much harder. UK global and international standing will be serverely damaged. I think we are seeing it already. Look at UKIP. Farage has left the party and now forming another because he wasn't selected back. How upset he must be not recognising the vote of the party -> rejecting him. Funny how his not accepting the vote and simply arranging to setup another party hasn't raised any eyebrows. Why was he rejected? I thought UKIP loved Farage? I really feel Brexiteers need to look around their flanks as to who they are aligning them selves with. Can of worms is about to be unleashed into the UK.

Tories must be pooping in their pants. I feel the Labour vote will hold. Tories will collapse into their worst nightmare, relinquishing power to Labour as they bleed votes to UKIP round 2. Just deserts will be eaten.

Any response from EU will be categorised as they don't want us to succeed and if not for EU beatings and punishment UK would succeed. It will all get very real then. By then the sh!t will have hit the fan and dispersed to all corners of the UK.

Better get some BS deflectors for xmas. (y)

Yellow vest protesters are a result of the climate change agenda which is corrupt to the core, looks like Trump is speakng the truth again.

I agree that it probably also feeds into a wider anti-EU sentiment, after all, totalitarianism, climate change agenda, globalism, the EU, mass immigration, are all part and parcel of making people unhappy.

i’m on holiday at moment.....a mate is going to share his trading room with me for the tuesday vote.......god knows what happens next.....as long as sterling offers decent volatility at least that’s something .....

N
I'm waiting for the big long move at the moment TM utters the words "second referendum" I shall be in and long and not looking back.

So we have the ECJ ruling the UK can unilaterally pull out of article 50, thereby ensuring no other members states can interfere with that action and at the same time TM delays the vote until........hmmmm, methinks some dirty tricks are at play again! :unsure:(n)