Brexit and the Consequences

BBC's Daily Politics: Guide to Brexit

So, even the BBC (Radio Guardian) has a sense of humour!

guide to Brexit.JPG

Yep spot on imo.

I can see EU trade ties gravitating more towards Russia and China where growth potential better as US entering a period of decline and deep inward soul searching. Trump can only accelerate that process with his current vision and stated policies.

Countries will position them selves as they like where ever there greater advantage is perceived to be. True or false only time will tell.

US foreign policy looks like it will be getting a dramatic redesign under Trump along with a new EU interface. :whistling

Ear CV matey,

I just went to add you to my ignore list and got the message I could not because you are a moderator.

I'd like to raise an exception be granted the right to ignore you.

So how do I protest?

:)

If Labour get trashed here and in the forthcoming Copeland by-election no doubt it will be because the voters "don't understand". I get the impression now that the moderates in the Labour Party are just sitting back and waiting for Corbyn to self-destruct himself and the party.

The reporters have been out and about in Stoke. Traditional Labour supporters don't seem at all enthused by Corbyn. Looking highly likely UKIP will take it, provided they get organised.

Ear CV matey,

I just went to add you to my ignore list and got the message I could not because you are a moderator.

I'd like to raise an exception be granted the right to ignore you.

So how do I protest?

:)

Tell me that you are joking, Atilla. cv is just a good guy whose taken the wrong turning. Just keep pegging away at him. He'll see the light at the end of the Channel Tunnel.:D

Tell me that you are joking, Atilla. cv is just a good guy whose taken the wrong turning. Just keep pegging away at him. He'll see the light at the end of the Channel Tunnel.:D

Doubt it. Even if you stuck him at the peak of Brecon Beacons at high noon, he'd be wondering in darkness.