Brexit and the Consequences

cantagril

2,876 758
The remoaners were right BREXIT has killed the economy the ftse is plunging there are medical emergencies that we cant cope with. Everything they said would happen has happened.
Europe take us back please! :LOL:
See, it turned out to be contagious after all!

2,357 644

1584716287990.png

According to the Remain doom mongers the EU freedom of movement system was supposed to prevent this – and it was only going to happen in Kent, on the approach to Dover! Interesting how it's turned out.

timsk

Legendary member
7,202 1,958
How COVID19 will kill the EU. Interesting take from Demirep . . .

tomorton

Legendary member
7,725 1,098
Seems like every country in the EU is throwing its own response at the virus. So much for European unity.

If I was a Eurocrat, I'd be privately so relieved that the member states are going their own ways - takes all the blame off Brussels.

barjon

Legendary member
10,474 1,662
The EU have been co-ordinating the response and members states have been taking their actions within that framework.

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,134 2,612
Seems like every country in the EU is throwing its own response at the virus. So much for European unity.

If I was a Eurocrat, I'd be privately so relieved that the member states are going their own ways - takes all the blame off Brussels.
How long do you think it will take before all those member countries turn on the EU?
Answer....not very long at all.

tomorton

Legendary member
7,725 1,098
The EU have been co-ordinating the response and members states have been taking their actions within that framework.

It doesn't seem that way. The EU seem to have been simply commenting on independently organised national responses after the event, rather than directing moves in accordance with any EU-wide plan.

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,134 2,612
Lets hope we see a similar type response at the year end when transition arrangements come to an end.

We don't need some crappy deal.

We need to get a grip and crack on, in the same spirit as being shown in the Coronavirus crisis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock