Brexit and the Consequences

trendie

Legendary member
6,384 1,061
Kick-off tomorrow starts at 07:00am.
Hope you're all going to get your galoshes on and vote.
Didn't occur to me until recently, the day following the election will be a Friday 13th.
Ominous omens?

Good luck tomorrow, whomever you vote for!

Atilla

Legendary member
19,226 2,752
Well I hope your wrong cos i'm long looking for a vertical rise, based on an outright workable Tory majority.
Market seems to want it.

CV old bean... You should stop and think.

If market is buying cable, then you are looking at UK on the whole largely remaining in EU.

If cable takes a dive then Brexit is the perceived outcome.

Follow the money as they say.

SC is right to have his doubts about BJ who has always been lying toe rag. In fact all along likes of BJ, moggy boy and weasel Govey are most unprincipled politicians of all time imo. All your favs. You are about as gullible as they come along with the rest of Northern geezers thinking Brexit will help their plight. No sunshine, no jobs, not much grey cells. It's sure going to get grimmer up North.

Either way I can bet on you to say I told you so whatever the outcome. LOL.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,280 928

If market is buying cable, then you are looking at UK on the whole largely remaining in EU.

SC is right to have his doubts about BJ who has always been lying toe rag. In fact all along likes of BJ, moggy boy and weasel Govey are most unprincipled politicians of all time imo. All your favs. You are about as gullible as they come along with the rest of Northern geezers thinking Brexit will help their plight. No sunshine, no jobs, not much grey cells. It's sure going to get grimmer up North.

Trade the Trump bounce, much easier.

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,098 2,601

Err, you have just made the classic trading mistake.
Just cos I bluster about Brexit on here doesn't mean I don't follow the price action. The markets were telling me to go long.....so I went long. End of.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
4,280 928
Well I hope your wrong cos i'm long looking for a vertical rise, based on an outright workable Tory majority.
Market seems to want it.
My bet would be on a Trump style bounce, the markets were ran up for Trump prior to the US election, then they dropped for a day or so before taking off to new highs, looks like a repeating pattern emerging for the GBP to me as Boris assumes his place at No10 😬 o_O

tomorton

Legendary member
7,702 1,091
Exit poll suggests a Conservative landslide.

Should ensure current GBP uptrend continues while EUR remains floundering. This simplifies my choices in the forex market. I need simple.

NVP

Legendary member
37,257 1,935
may as well close the thread down ...........the country has spoken

dont think those historic Labour Midland and Northern strongholds now conservative are happy with things

they voted with a heavy heart and have abandoned generations of family Labour traditions

no one wins overall .......no one

ok going to bed ....i traded for a lot of the night ...did ok .....no complaints

N

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock