Brexit and the Consequences

timsk

Legendary member
7,014 1,845
Is there anything expressed in this YouTube vid' either by interviewer or interviewee that isn't 100% bang on the money? Nope, there ain't! Top notch stuff from Julia Hartley-Brewer and Brendan O'Neill. Enjoy . . .

Reactions: counter_violent

Signalcalc

3,435 727
Well it does matter as it happens because you are not privy to lil ol mr Johnson's been talkin bout? You trust him one min and then you don't.

You are an opportunist who leaps on what he thinks he hears whether it aligns with your beliefs and views.

Johnson has the traits of madman who can not come to terms with reality. Will not be told. The response is to shut down debate or boot out any opposing voices.

Personally, I don't think he is bovvered how Brexit turns out coz he is a self entitled snot, useless POS who is inbred by the establishment to serve their purpose. Public are going along with the manipulation unaware of much. He will simply have his name in the history books and that will be good enough for his ego.

As with Bliar, BJ will be remembered for what a big eff up he made of it all.

Cameron prog on BBC1 was interesting last night. Where I did agree with him was that the referendum coincided with refugee crises which the EU totally got wrong. Didn't touch on UK actions in US plans to bomb the sh!t out of the ME over throwing stable regimes making millions homeless refugees but that's not what Brexit is about is it?

(y)
Strangely enough I find myself nodding in agreement, I don't like establishment snots either, and considering most MPs are that.....

Whilst on the subject of legacies, old Druncker doesn't want to be remembered for a crappy legacy either on his way out next month, hence they are starting to talk, funny ting dat.

Signalcalc

3,435 727
Is there anything expressed in this YouTube vid' either by interviewer or interviewee that isn't 100% bang on the money? Nope, there ain't! Top notch stuff from Julia Hartley-Brewer and Brendan O'Neill. Enjoy . . .

Nice legs, not sure about the face, sunny Friday shallowness :love:

Reactions: Atilla

Signalcalc

3,435 727
Oh dear Brexit party is cucked.

Corbyn was looking happy and relaxed this morning, I wonder why

Atilla

Legendary member
18,994 2,668
Corbyn was looking happy and relaxed this morning, I wonder why
Oh dear Brexit party is cucked.

Listened to the interview and found it very interesting. I have observed Farage is trying to distance himself from the bigger immigration/racist elements of the debate and since events with UKIP I think that's clear to see. I hadn't realised how far he has moved on immigration however.

Border controls and Australian style point system would definitely help with illegal migration fiasco. I have personally experienced migrants running out of rear doors and owners of businesses giving lip to Custom Officers. I'm always impressed how calm and composed our officers are.

I also feel we can like some of the other countries just simply refuse to accept migrants. Plenty of support for this inside of EU from many states. Germany and Merkel remain isolated on this subject. The realisation is also dawning about the error of misjudgement.

EU wide agreement should be possible to send back criminals to member state of origin. It's b0ll0cks to say their human rights will be violated ie Romanians. If Romania is in the EU then it adheres to EU CoJ and so adheres to laws.

There is a lot we can do without Brexit as I say before and Brexit is not the recipee for UK migration mess which is wholly down to past wage inflation and the the Tory party punishing trade unions and keeping check on wage inflation. This is a clear strategy to suppress wages for UK big corporations. Controlled migration based on skills is the way to go.

There really is some very stealthy sneaky agenda behind Brexit. Farage is just another stooge from the finance industry with a hidden agenda and not much else. Moggy boy and ERG probably financed him too.

So who is this true leader that you think will lead you to the promised land?

Last edited:

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,637 2,452
Listened to the interview and found it very interesting. I have observed Farage is trying to distance himself from the bigger immigration/racist elements of the debate and since events with UKIP I think that's clear to see. I hadn't realised how far he has moved on immigration however.

Border controls and Australian style point system would definitely help with illegal migration fiasco. I have personally experienced migrants running out of rear doors and owners of businesses giving lip to Custom Officers. I'm always impressed how calm and composed our officers are.

I also feel we can like some of the other countries just simply refuse to accept migrants. Plenty of support for this inside of EU from many states. Germany and Merkel remain isolated on this subject. The realisation is also dawning about the error of misjudgement.

EU wide an agreement should be possible to send back criminals to member state of origin. It's b0ll0cks to say their human rights will be violated ie Romanians. If Romania is in the EU then it adheres to EU CoJ and so adheres to laws.

There is a lot we can do without Brexit as I say before and Brexit is not the recipee for UK migration mess which is wholly down to past wage inflation and the the Tory party punishing trade unions and keeping check on wage inflation. This is a clear strategy to suppress wages for UK big corporations. Controlled migration based on skills is the way to go.

There really is some very stealthy sneaky agenda behind Brexit. Farage is just another stooge from the finance industry with a hidden agenda and not much else. Moggy boy and ERG probably financed him too.

So who is this true leader that you think will lead you to the promised land?
Nothing will be clear until Brexit is resolved coupled with the make up of the next parliament. The public will decide at the next election just how much of a clear out is required. You can expect some high profile casualties at the election. Labour will be decimated. Farages Brexit Party will continue to hold the Cons feet to the fire. ILLiberalnonDems wont do as well as some might like to think. May still be a hung parliament but there is a pretty good chance that it wont be.

Signalcalc

3,435 727
Nothing will be clear until Brexit is resolved coupled with the make up of the next parliament. The public will decide at the next election just how much of a clear out is required. You can expect some high profile casualties at the election. Labour will be decimated. Farages Brexit Party will continue to hold the Cons feet to the fire. ILLiberalnonDems wont do as well as some might like to think. May still be a hung parliament but there is a pretty good chance that it wont be.
Agree, Brexit is still the biggest issue, but disappointing to see that the representation is completely lost now, there isn't a single party that can be relied on to get to grips with uncontrolled immigration, which is a key question amongst the voting public.