Brexit and the Consequences

Atilla

Legendary member
19,031 2,677
This is an embarrasing photo imo.

Boris at the peripheral end of leaders.

Sign of the times to come.

US and UK losing relevance on the World stage.

I really feel we need to be aligning our selves with EU not the US and we should be facing our future markets towards East not at our rear ends.

Boris looks like a bambino outcast. His got strange feet. Never noticed that before. :unsure:

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,628 765
This is an embarrasing photo imo.

Boris at the peripheral end of leaders.

Sign of the times to come.

US and UK losing relevance on the World stage.

I really feel we need to be aligning our selves with EU not the US and we should be facing our future markets towards East not at our rear ends.

Boris looks like a bambino outcast. His got strange feet. Never noticed that before. :unsure:

So how do you explain Tusk on the far right and what about those who's faces are obscured?

You don't half talk a load of tosh, trying to infer from a photo that there is any political meaning in it !

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,628 765
Whilst remoaners sit on their thumbs expecting the nanny state to come and wipe their arses, Brexiteers are out there, forging the future, doing the hard work necessary, you're either gonna be part of it or left behind remoaners.

World for Brexit

Atilla

Legendary member
19,031 2,677
So how do you explain Tusk on the far right and what about those who's faces are obscured?

You don't half talk a load of tosh, trying to infer from a photo that there is any political meaning in it !
Well don't you think that is symbolic that Tusk and Boris at extreme ends?

As for the others who are obscured, who are they? Anybody important we should know about? :unsure:

You make my point very well, thanks. (y)

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,628 765
Well don't you think that is symbolic that Tusk and Boris at extreme ends?

As for the others who are obscured, who are they? Anybody important we should know about? :unsure:

You make my point very well, thanks. (y)
I infer nothing from this photograph, I couldn't care less where Tusk, Trump, Merkel or the Queen of Sheba stand in an official photo, allowing your thoughts to be influenced by such a petty thing is childish!

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,628 765
Remoaners are always banging on about chlorinated chicken coming from America, it's supposed to be bad for us, unfortunately remoaners can't provide a reason why it is bad, they make out as if we won't have any choice about eating it either!

They'll never point out the list of banned foods in American shops though, just look at how many European delicacies are on that list based on health grounds, quite a few are French!

Atilla

Legendary member
19,031 2,677
I infer nothing from this photograph, I couldn't care less where Tusk, Trump, Merkel or the Queen of Sheba stand in an official photo, allowing your thoughts to be influenced by such a petty thing is childish!

These staged events and seating positions are very important at such gatherings. There are organisers behind the scene who work very hard to get it right.

Even if not to you, they are to other nations and world leaders.

I think it was either staged deliberately to convey such diminutive message by France about UK or Boris wasn't up to the task to make his way to stand beside his equivalent counterparts.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,628 765
These staged events and seating positions are very important at such gatherings. There are organisers behind the scene who work very hard to get it right.

Even if not to you, they are to other nations and world leaders.

I think it was either staged deliberately to convey such diminutive message by France about UK or Boris wasn't up to the task to make his way to stand beside his equivalent counterparts.
Here's a prime example how MSM is using photographs to influence your thoughts.

BBC News - EU leaders 'should not listen to anti-Brexit MPs'

A serious story about Boris, he looks like he means business, so does the..who is it in the background? Is he a serious civil servant, backing what Boris and the BBC are telling us? Who chose that photo?

The BBC changes its photos to suit the narrative.

counter_violent

Legendary member
9,664 2,463

Why does it take these knuckle headed politicians so long to come to the realisation that the only way to get a proper Brexit is to club together and get it delivered. Johnson/Farage = Brexit. No other combo delivers.

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,628 765

Why does it take these knuckle headed politicians so long to come to the realisation that the only way to get a proper Brexit is to club together and get it delivered. Johnson/Farage = Brexit. No other combo delivers.
Boris will fudge a deal, wait and see, then he, along with half the Tories and half of Labour will be out of a job, there's only one way to save themselves, no-deal, talk about boxing themselves into an undemocratic corner :ROFLMAO: :D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,628 765
Even the leader of the student debating party doesn't want the Poundland Stalinist as a PM, who can blame her!

BBC News - Brexit: Opposition MPs agree strategy to block no deal

2,295 596
Looks like Grieve & his fellow travellers are getting stuffed!

"It’s being reported that Boris is set to prorogue parliament from 11th September, thereby preventing MPs from being able to table a vote of no confidence before the Brexit deadline. The move, which is certain to infuriate Remain MPs, will be difficult to challenge in court as it is standard practice for the purpose of a bog standard new Queen’s Speech. A new Queen’s Speech will be scheduled for 14th October, when Parliament will return with no time to stop No Deal…
The move, agreed to in secret, was set to be unveiled at this afternoon’s Privy Council meeting, where three privy councillors (led by Jacob Rees Mogg) will ask the Queen for a prorogation in council for 9th September. More on this as we get it…"