Brexit and the Consequences

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,527 745
I wouldn't bet against an early election. If Johnson has any sense, he will call it. The natural majority, Cons, Brexit Party, are the right of thinking whilst the un-organised splintered Remoan party rabble will ensure that Brexit will happen on our terms. The last thing we need is rebel MP's setting the agenda, as happened under May. Johnson is made of sterner stuff and thankfully has a top adviser in Cummings. (y)

I've seen 2 timetables now that suggest a snap election will end in no deal Brexit, it can be arranged to be thus because of the short amount of time left.

Remoaners might as well be campaigning for the Brexit party with all their headless chicken antics, it's hilarious

I reckon Corby knows this and is why he won't call for a vote of no confidence (unless it really is the last resort option), what will bercow do to manipulate the situation?

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,527 745
LOL pot calling kettle black.

Isn't this precisely what the Eurosceptics have done?

Elections or Referendum is an excellent solution to impasse. (y)
Eurosceptic MPs have the voted for support of the public, that's the difference, hardly calling it rebelling when they are implementing the wishes of the majority, you've been listening to the BBC too much again :ROFLMAO:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,003 2,670
Nope don't think so. I don't see eurosceptic MPs as being anything but minority.

The whole debate has been hijacked by the arab spring uprising and the refugee crises initiated by US and UK in the ME adventures.

US and UK are two dwindling nations who's star is burning out very fast. :(

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,527 745
Nope don't think so. I don't see eurosceptic MPs as being anything but minority.

The whole debate has been hijacked by the arab spring uprising and the refugee crises initiated by US and UK in the ME adventures.

US and UK are two dwindling nations who's star is burning out very fast. :(
You and Boris are not seeing eye-to-eye then?

Atilla

Legendary member
19,003 2,670
See him as a two-faced liar. Pure ambition to become PM. Much the same as Bliar. Power is all consuming.

Time will reveal all I guess. (y)

postman

Legendary member
22,126 2,367
None of Brexit has been about policies just FUD, if you rely on fear as your argument you don't HAVE an argument and you appear condescending (read stupid).

Love this guy, he's spot on, this was made 3 years ago and its turned out true.

Just a warning if you dont know this chap Not Safe For Work!

Last edited:

Pat494

Legendary member
13,691 1,368
FREEDOM...……..……………..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
No more Brussels sitting on our backs

Signalcalc

Veteren member
3,527 745
More progress. It's coming thick and fast now. (y)

It's like leaving a job, the day you walk out is the day you stop working for them, putting all your energy nto the next job to make a good impression and make a success of it.

The analogy here is strong, you are a good hard worker, worth your salt and more, nobody wants you to leave, they've persuaded you to stay on a bit longer, but your time has come, more pay, better conditions and nicer people await elsewhere, go to it and get on with it.